M - 1
    T - 3
    W - 0
    R - 4 glasses of wine
    F - 4 glasses of wine
    S - 6 glasses of wine
    Su - beer, 2 little apple moonshines

TOTAL OF 20
    This is success. Not being hungover on weekends is so awesome.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Good for you Ashley!!! I'm gonna try that out this weekend. We are heading down the shore friday night to visit Len's Nan, then coming home saturday afternoon, soooooo if we can keep out *kitten* together and not get hammered we could actually have a productive sunday :huh:

Nothing last night and I am thinking nothing tonight either...although I have an unopened bottle of wine that has been calling me since last week!!!
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hope all are well, hadn't really read all threads. Happy New Year!

Back and forth trying. Had an actual zero Sunday, with only 3 Nat Lights last night. Time to get serious!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0

There's about a glass and a half of pinot noir on my counter. I doubt it'll last the night..... No work tomorrow, so we'll see. If I don't drink tonight, I probably will tomorrow night.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    that was my excuse last night...had a glass and a half of merlot left that needed polishing off.
    maybe i'll try a zero tonight but our weather is crazy summer like and is making me want to drink! but it's also got me outside and exercising...so I definitely have the calories.
    the birds are singing...they think its spring! :drinker:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0 (even though I have a 1/2 bottle of wine that needs to be taken care of!)
    Tuesday - probably another 0!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0

Planning on 0s tonight and tomorrow.

I am excited about P!nk, I have also heard it is an awesome show and actually tried to get tickets for the October show but it sold out instantly (Denevr) but then she rescheduled several times because she was sick, and I just went on craigslist and bought them from a girl who couldn't go for the Jan date because she was traveling.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good for me on Monday. Only two little glasses of merlot. I am eating pretty clean so far this week so I am hoping that motivates me for a zero or two, if not at least I hope to keep it moderate.

I haven't been to a concert in quite a while. I used to love to go but I just don't like crowds much anymore. The closest I will come is going to see Spamalot at the end of February. Not a concert but live musical theatre is good too.

I had to share this picture of Olive. She is looking at her man as though he walks on water. (his name is Lyric and he is 5) She is so cute.
    31abbbd6-7354-4c7e-aa48-177cdb68acd9_zps1ac317ba.jpg
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,169 Member
    Options
    I am still here but drinking moderately. I am drinking a 0 calorie strawberry margarita mixer Ron put in my stocking...yes, it has tequila in it too, but it still tastes like aspertame. I will still suck it down, tequila is a terrible thing to waste.

Cute pic Mama Lush! She is a doll!

Asj - I bet Pink puts on an awesome concert.

Bgrun - Congrats on you sobriety!

Syd - Enjoy your summer like weather!

On that note I am going to leave you with this winter poem for the rest of us not living in Southern Ca.

I get this poem every winter & every winter I love re-reading it.
    It's a beautiful poem and very well written.

winterpoem_zps557cf7bc.jpg

*kitten*

IT’S COLD

The End.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Diana- Love the poem!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Dec 29th - Dec 31st - 3 0's
    Jan 1 - 0
    Jan 2 - 0
    Jan 3 - 0
    Jan 4 - 0
    Jan 5 - I have no idea - maybe 8 since I started at 1600 and got home at 2300...1 pass used
    Jan 6 - 0
    Jan 7 - 0
    Jan 8 - 0
    Jan 9 - 0
    Jan 10 - 0
    Jan 11 - 0 sober bowling sucks...
    Jan 12 - 0
    Jan 13 - 0

This month is so slow...just thinking of using the pass makes my mouth water!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    HA wolf...I LOVE it!!!! :laugh:

Robin-Olive is such a sweetie and getting so big!!

Kim-you are doing fabulous. Half way through!!!!

Last night Len and I got a hard cider started so it was only fitting to have a capt morgan dark rum and cider!!!
    So...
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1 rum and cider
    Wednesday-thinking about a zero
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I drank on Saturday, but was good during the Broncos game on Sunday--I think I had one drink and that was it. I had one red bull/vodka on Monday and 2 shots of JD honey last night. Holy crap...that stuff is so good.

I bet the Capt. and cider was gooooood. (Adds to must try list.)

Wolf, the poem is awesome!!

Robin, Olive is soooo adorable!! Spamalot is awesome, btw. I saw it about 6 years ago when they came through Denver. I love concerts, but am starting to hate crowds, so I can't do GA any longer. I saw Muse in September (AMAZING!) and we're going to see Imagine Dragons in March. Oh,and we've done the Phish summer closer every Labor Day for the last 3 years in Denver...fun show.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Robin...I can't wait for grandkids! so cute! (ok son...youre only 19...I *can* wait...but I'm gunna be an awesome grandma when the time comes)
    haha Diana....nice poem. Heading to the pool today...mid 80's here. As much as i love the temps...this just isn't normal, even for us. We desperately need rain. The fire danger here is through the roof. :noway:
    0 for me last night. Probably a glass of wine tonight with some homemade pizza.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    SoCal, I'm with you - I can wait for grandkids...but, it will be fun when the time comes because I won't need to be responsible for raising them (I hope)

Robin, she does look smitten...so cute

The poem is indeed appropriate but the scenery is beautiful in the pic.

The weight is coming down. However, I am thinking of using a pass for this weekend since it is my weekend off. Nine whole days off and I will be able to some stuff done around this house.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I was all set to have 0 last night...then I caved and decided to have a glass of wine...and then 3 beers. Oops. Oh well!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 1 glass of wine & 3 beers
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - will be 0!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am caving - daughter and boyfriend are visiting and they want to go bowling. I simply cannot do another night of sober bowling.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I am caving - daughter and boyfriend are visiting and they want to go bowling. I simply cannot do another night of sober bowling.

Kim you have done so well this month. I only have one or two zeros for all of January. If you decide to have a few don't beat yourself up about it! You have done great and the scales agree!

As for me, the other night I bought a bag of pretzels- 14oz size. Why did I think the whole bag was a single serving!!! :sad:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Kim...you've been rocking, but sober bowling blows goats.

I think I'm having a shot tonight. I had a craptacular day.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Last night another black rum and cider.
    No idea about tonight??!!!