goals

Options

Replies

• Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Goals:

1) Keep up protein level to keep muscles and organs healthy.
    2) Keep sodium down.
    3) Follow the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout for one week
    4) Get in 10K steps.

That's good for now. :wink:

I weigh-in tomorrow and will use my Fridays as the days to revise goals for the next week.
  • jeumfleet
    Options
    Work out five time this week. Record food and exercise daily.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    awesome goals.. stay consistent we are doing this!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    quick goal check in for me... goal 1- yep, goal 2 stay close to calorie goal, yep. goal 3 drink 8 classes of water each day NO! I even completely stopped drinking soda, but still cant seem to get my water intake up. That is the goal I am focusing on next week.
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've done okay on goals. I went a little over my calories one or two days this week but I pretty much knew that would happen since we're celebrating my bf's birthday. We're having a party tonight and I'll have healthy food options but I'm not going to worry about it and get back on track tomorrow.

I did get up every morning and work out so that's 2 weeks in a row!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    download a app called drinking water.. it works! it got me up to 64 oz.. it reminds me when to drink.

morning working out two weeks in a row.. you rock!!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Quick check-in: I'm not doing good on the steps goal. I'm backing off on the goal as I've come down with a chest cold and have severe asthma. I'm sticking with hatha yoga for workouts for a couple of days. I'm going to walk around the building to see what I can do in the form of steps but mostly I am focusing on not crashing my immune system by overworking my body. The rest I'm not having a problem with really. Tomorrow is my rest day from exercise.
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Quick check-in: I'm not doing good on the steps goal. I'm backing off on the goal as I've come down with a chest cold and have severe asthma. I'm sticking with hatha yoga for workouts for a couple of days. I'm going to walk around the building to see what I can do in the form of steps but mostly I am focusing on not crashing my immune system by overworking my body. The rest I'm not having a problem with really. Tomorrow is my rest day from exercise.

Hope u feel better soon...
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    goal check.. how are we doing? are our goals something were accomplishing.. do we need to make smaller steps.. do we need to focus on only a couple goals.. what do you need to make progress?
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    goal check.. how are we doing? are our goals something were accomplishing.. do we need to make smaller steps.. do we need to focus on only a couple goals.. what do you need to make progress?

Mostly doing well. Going out for my hubby's birthday Saturday night set me back a little but I knew it would. I'm back on track tho!!
  • brayla1
    brayla1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    1)Increase total steps to 71,463 - this is a 5% increase over last week.
    This averages 10,209 steps a day
    Gym on Saturday
    Weigh in WW
    Journal everything in MFP
    Increase calories burned to 18,473.7 - this is a 5% increase over last week
    This averages 2,639 a day

Results -
    Actual steps 72,196 - beat goal by 733 steps!!!
    Went to the gym Saturday and Sunday!
    Weighed in at WW - released 1.2 pounds.
    Journaled everything in MFP every day.
    Burned 18,144 - increased by 17,671. Missed goal by 329 calories. Overall, exceeded calorie burn
    Average burn 2,592
    Overall successful week.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    jumping back on track is what matters. way to go!
  • jennhill310
    Options
    Stay under my calories. I've been having a time staying under.
  • lynleeg88
    lynleeg88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to stay on track this week, not succumb to cravings or temptations.

And to exercise everyday I am supposed to.
  • mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is more water...I don't drink enough.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    goal check in... how we doing peeps.. whats one baby step you can do to help you achieve your goals.. remember baby steps= big goals.
  • Vol7
    Vol7 Posts: 57
    Options
    Going really good. Have cut back drastically on cokes and drinking a lot of water to replace the cokes a meals. Have even started taking a bottle with me to the many meetings I attend during the work week.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    nice! proud of you!
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I was sick Monday & Tuesday so I won't get 6 days of Body Revolution in this week, but I skipped the cardio and will still get all 4 days of interval workouts in.

Because I haven't been feeling the best I didn't get up in the morning and work out but did it in the evenings. I'll get back on track in the morning next week.