Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I did Triometrics today. I hate it! But I had my plan, fit it in before I visited a friend this afternoon(my reward). Plus I tell myself "it's only 30 minutes" over and over. It's really not that bad- but my least favorite for sure! But, I GOT IT DONE! Looking forward to Yoga tomorrow!

Great job getting it done! I'm also looking forward to yoga, my poor body needs it!
  • GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    WEEK 8 DAY 1 - Isometrix - Still on track, with program. Isometrix was a tough program, but I really enjoyed the mixture of the yoga and balance aspects of the workout.

if I only watched my diet more closely I would meet my objectives - but not having much luck with that.
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    good to see you again Gary. I was starting to wonder what happened to you. so on to block 3 for you next week. it looks challenging.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    2/20 - P90X3 Dynamix. Dear Diary, The "transition" week is always interesting because I really, really want to do some cardio. (Fortunately I'm teaching a low impact class tonight and will get some in.) But was reflecting on this P90X-3 journey so far... I'm blessed that I've been able to continue maintenance for a number of years and in the past two or so have really seen some transformation and muscle development. This program has been so interesting because it is more of a focus on the strength and balance with some cardio, but not enough to satisfy my cardio bunny needs, lol. I've done some extra cardio but not as much as I would like (I have a run to prep for, damnit!!)

Why am I telling you this? So far this week (and I know things need to shift and settle a bit), I am showing a three pound weight gain from Day 1. I'm not getting caught up too much in inches or body fat measurements (because I tend to be obsessive), but I will tell you that I am noticeably more defined, am stronger and my clothes fit better than ever. No matter what the scale says, I know this program is working and I WILL recommend it to others who need a more scheduled home workout routine. I have a feeling, after peeking at Block 3, that those pounds won't stay on too long, anyway. :) Thanks for listening!!
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    today is yoga for me!!!! i can't wait.
  • phatman007
    Options
    Almost have week 2 of Block 2 done. The first week of Block 2 was rough.. I logged all of my numbers and I almost doubled them the second week. I am seeing results... just wish I had abs already. Come on TONY throw in some more ab work... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Have not checked in cuz I have not worked out!!:sad: :sad: This flu bug has kicked my @ss!!! I absolutely hurt all over yesterday, even my teeth & finger nails hurt! I am NOT kidding--- wierd I know!!! The sinus pressure was about unbearable when leaning over so with this ALL going on I just did NOT have the gumption for TONY at all!! I will have to schedule this week for next week!

I am soooo RARELY sick. Maybe once a year I get a little something like a sinus infection but not this! Yes I do take great supplements & I will NOT take atibiotics unless I have to for surgery (Like I just did in December).

You ALL are doing awesome & I am envious sitting here dreaming of a great sweat!!!:wink:
  • dorothytd
    Options
    ^^so sorry and hope you recover soon!!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/21 - Accelerator and some additional kickboxing stuff to prep to teach tomorrow. I love me some cardio!!

Have a great Friday, all!!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile:( today is cvx. I'm on week 3 day 5 of block 1
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Well I skipped out on yoga Wednesday due to personal reason, mainly that my husband was being an *kitten* and I couldn't stand to be in the same room with him. But i did get it in last night. Today I'm hoping to knock out eccentric upper and incinerator, but we will see if that happens.

Yesterday was my one month mark of being soda free! I love it!

Have a great Friday guys and gals. We are having a sleep over tonight for my daughters b-day, fun times!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got eccentric Lower in last night. that thing about kills me every time good thing Im headed into my transition week next week I need it badddddd. however still feeling great and can't wait to smash up block 3, and then rinse and repeat.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Well I skipped out on yoga Wednesday due to personal reason, mainly that my husband was being an *kitten* and I couldn't stand to be in the same room with him. But i did get it in last night. Today I'm hoping to knock out eccentric upper and incinerator, but we will see if that happens.

Have a great Friday guys and gals. We are having a sleep over tonight for my daughters b-day, fun times!
    Sorry the DH was NOT being nice! Yes they can do that! Mine is a control freak so my life is not always FUN!!! No soda for a month is AWESOME!!! I so rarely have one that I can't remember when the last time was even!! Good job because that stuff really is NOT healthy for us!
    Take time to breathe while ALL those giggly girls are running around your house! I must say I feel for your husband tonite. Is this his form of punishment?:laugh: Good job!!!:wink:
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options

Sorry the DH was NOT being nice! Yes they can do that! Mine is a control freak so my life is not always FUN!!! No soda for a month is AWESOME!!! I so rarely have one that I can't remember when the last time was even!! Good job because that stuff really is NOT healthy for us!
    Take time to breathe while ALL those giggly girls are running around your house! I must say I feel for your husband tonite. Is this his form of punishment?:laugh: Good job!!!:wink:

haha, no it's not his punishment, we've been planning it for a while. Mine's not a control freak, he is just selfish and has this retarded thinking that everything is my responsibility while he gets on his computer and plays his game. Well I just point blank said that I am an internet tech and it would be a shame if I had to change up the wifi password everyday until he did his crap at home, like a child! Marriage is hard sometimes... ugh! But, it's over and behind us and he knows he's in for a world of hurt if he doesn't comply, I can do virus's too LOL Hell I can take his computer apart and give it back piece by piece... I know I sound ugly, but he totally deserves it.

I love that soda isn't a part of my life anymore! It's so great to just grab a bottle of water or some light sweet tea. I don't have that nasty after taste or feel down and drugged. I don't crave sugary things hardly at all. I love it!

It sure sucks that you're still under the weather and YES, no antibiotics unless it's absolutely necessary! I cant hardly handle going to the DR because that's the first thing they do. However in their defense, I know a lot of mothers who feel like they never got a proper visit if they don't come away with a prescription. I do have one Dr that condones the "no unnecessary meds" way of life. And he was thrilled when I turned down tamiflu for my six year old. I told him that I just needed to know how to keep her fever down and what to watch for id it's worse. She had swine flu and it was terrifying but we made it with motrin, tylenol and rubbing alcohol. I hope things get better for you soon! We're all here for you!

I love all the giggly girls. It's funny, I never wanted to have kids...never thought I could be a "mom" but I love it. I just adore my girls and all their friends. I might have just as much fun as they do :) We did get her the new just dance 2014, so we will be up and moving it haha.
  • phatman007
    Options
    I have a question, I took before pics in January but I did not plan on taking any more pics until I was completely done with the program. Do I need to take progress pics in order to get my p90x3 shirt from beachbody??? LOL
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did Incinerator today and rocked it! I started grabbing my husband's weights- 20 lbs for several of the exercises. I wish I had 15 lb weights. I have 5's, 8's, 10's and 20's.
  • vhuber
    Options
    I was feeling better today so I walked my furries 3.5 miles. It was only 20* but there was'nt any wind so it felt great to be outside getting fresh air into my lungs! So great that when I got back I pushed play on CVX & The Warrior. I must say the 5 pounders felt heavy towards the end! But I felt AWESOME after getting it done!!!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/22 - Pilates X is DONE. What a difference those weeks make. So much better this time, even after teaching an hour of kickboxing this morning!
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did MMX today after going to the gym. Glad to get it done. Tomorrow is Dynamix or Rest... I want to add in Yoga, I think it makes a difference in a long lean look. Also, I'm officially half way through the program!! So excited! I'm a little scared about the third block, but also think my body is changing so I'd be excited for some more dramatic changes!
  • vhuber
    Options
    No X3 today but I did peddle 9 miles plus did som bicep/tricep work!!