Talking Dead: Team Daryl

Options

Replies

• MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    I'm so sorry team. I didn't have a chance to come and let Cindy know my workout minutes this week, although I definitely passed the goals. I am still dealing with a sick little girl. She had a fever and no appetite and now she's in the hospital as a small cut on her finger has swollen up and her hand turned red. We're pretty sure it's blood poisoning.

I will defnintely get my minutes sent in for next week. So sorry :(
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry team. I didn't have a chance to come and let Cindy know my workout minutes this week, although I definitely passed the goals. I am still dealing with a sick little girl. She had a fever and no appetite and now she's in the hospital as a small cut on her finger has swollen up and her hand turned red. We're pretty sure it's blood poisoning.

Aww, get well soon, little girl! It's no fun when they're sick :frown:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

No problem, hope your little girl is soon feeling better! Glad that you are still in the challenge and didnt get eaten by zombies. Generally you can send your numbers in early Sunday too, it usually takes me a while to get all the ducks in a row anyway.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I want to make sure i understand the fitspo thing. I have to post a pic of myself with an inspirational quote or is it a before and after photo?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I want to make sure i understand the fitspo thing. I have to post a pic of myself with an inspirational quote or is it a before and after photo?
    That, or just a picture of your favorite place to run, just something that illustrates what keeps you inspired. People has posted scenery, jumping off cliffs, themselves dancing, their kids, dogs, a sidewalk with footprints, a forest, even a poptart ice cream sandwich. :happy:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    That, or just a picture of your favorite place to run, just something that illustrates what keeps you inspired. People has posted scenery, jumping off cliffs, themselves dancing, their kids, dogs, a sidewalk with footprints, a forest, even a poptart ice cream sandwich. :happy:

I'm not seeing where this "Fitspo" instruction thing is...
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Challenge is posted on the teams Walking Dead thread.

Recap is posted here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1209942-episode-recap-season-4-episode-11-claimed?page=1#posts-18921405
    Summary of Kill points Rick 2 for guy in bathroom, Glenn 2 for 2 cornfield zombies.

Leaderboard and this week's MVP's has been posted.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    Tyreese and Sasha will be deciding the punishment exercises this week. 

Please note this addition to the challenge this week. This would be a great week to get in the top four! 

What we learned from the show this week was that some strangers are enemies and some appear to be friends and may help you on your journey. The top four highest scoring teams of this week's challenge (which will be announced next Monday) will get to choose Abraham, Rosita, Eugene or Tara to add to their team and have their kills added to their team's scores for the rest of the challenge starting with the March 1st episode. Winning team chooses first and so on. 
  • Cindyinpg
    Options

I'm not seeing where this "Fitspo" instruction thing is...
    It was on the 4th Early Bird Challenge.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1186955-early-bird-challenge-week-4-of-4
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Booksandbeaches for making MVP this week! :drinker:

Have a great week team Daryl! :smile:
  • ataylorgardner
    Options
    way to go booksandbeache!!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I did a race, so that helped a lot. :drinker:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Tyreese and Sasha have decided that everyone should complete 5 minutes per day (for 5 days) of Wall Squats. These can be included in your strength totals. There are a few versions of Wall Squats, facing or not facing the wall, with or without a ball or weights.....Choose one appropriate to your fitness level.
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Tyreese and Sasha have decided that everyone should complete 5 minutes per day (for 5 days) of Wall Squats. These can be included in your strength totals. There are a few versions of Wall Squats, facing or not facing the wall, with or without a ball or weights.....Choose one appropriate to your fitness level.

*sigh* You can thank my hubby for that one...
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congrats Booksandbeach

Yay I do wall squats every other day already !

and I put up a pic in fitspo ! Gonna do anouther one if I have time .
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    This week has not been good for me I keep getting called back in to work mid exercise routein

120 /260 cardio
    2/5 squats
    50/90 strength

Ihope to do some at work today but only if its slow ....
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have to do an autobiography and I'm not sure that this is where I should do it but.....
    I'm 24 year old. I have two children, both boys, ages 4&5. I work in emergency communications
    and I was born to do my job :) I was raised by my grandparents, "old school" style! I've been a
    perfectionist at everything expect my weight.. until now ;)
  • ataylorgardner
    Options
    Hey guys! Here is my quick bio. My name is Amy I am 41 yrs old. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 6 years now, although we have been together for 14 yrs. I have 2 stepsons ages 16 and 14. I love to garden, kayak, go camping and backpacking and I love zombies!! LOL.

I have 60 extra minutes of cardio this week that I can donate if anybody is in need. :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Remember to check in! Don't forget that there's a great prize this week, the top four teams get to add a new character from the show, who will make them points for the rest of the challenge.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,878 Member
    Options
    Daryl kicked butt tonight. Congratulations team Daryl.

Shelley
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Ditto, congrats team!