Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Did MMX today after going to the gym. Glad to get it done. Tomorrow is Dynamix or Rest... I want to add in Yoga, I think it makes a difference in a long lean look. Also, I'm officially half way through the program!! So excited! I'm a little scared about the third block, but also think my body is changing so I'd be excited for some more dramatic changes!

That is awesome! I start Block 3 on Tuesday. Time flies when you're getting fitter!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    No X3 today but I did peddle 9 miles plus did som bicep/tricep work!!

Sometimes it just feels good to mix it up!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    I have a question, I took before pics in January but I did not plan on taking any more pics until I was completely done with the program. Do I need to take progress pics in order to get my p90x3 shirt from beachbody??? LOL

<<I wouldn't send them THAT picture, lol! Doh! Okay, seriously, I think it is the before and after shot only. Funny, now that I am 2/3 there, I WANT that shirt!!! I didn't care about it at the start...
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My first day of WEEK 4 was ISOMETRICS & DYNAMIX!! LOVED em & I did pretty well except the one legged stand with your eyes closed! That was frustrating! I also find the plank posistion and full body pushups hard on the hand that I had carpal tunnel surgery on (That surgery was 12/13 & the major ones I had done were on 12/17) but I go for as long as possible. Some days it is better but some days it is not! I am lucky I can do them at all!!

Thanks for being here people & posting because that makes me move it a little bit more!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Well I had kids over Friday and so I didn't workout and I was already behind, so Saturday I got in Lower Eccentric and Incinerator and today I'm going for MMX and dynamix. I'm not thrilled about MMX, it's really hard on me for some reason. I fell off the wagon last night. After all those kids Friday night, Grandma decided to give me a break and kept my girls over night on Saturday, well Hubby offered me a glass of wine, and I ended up having like nine!! I was trashed lol. Today, I've been dehydrated and feeling yuck, nice reminder not to drink a bottle of wine!! I did get up and clean the house and what not, but I really don't want to do MMX. I'm going to of course, but it's going to be a pain Anyways... that's my day and I'm ready for Monday! Oh and this next weekend the girls and I are taking a girls day out and go get fitted for shoes! Finally!! Have a good one guys
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    don't feel bad about a bottle of wine Im about to do that here in a few. Im taking today as a rest day but will be in transition tomorrow. block 3 looks daunting but I'm in it for the long haul. Im already planning out my second round.
  • phatman007
    Options
    The only thing that bothers me about the p90x3 is that I do not do it on weekends!! I know that technically I am only missing one day of working out, but man it sucks. I eat way too much fri-sun. and feel like crap on my monday workouts. The P90X3 is working, I just know it would work alot better if I did it on the weekends and had more will power to stay away form the junk on the weekends... LOL..everybody is doing great!! Hope you all had a good weekend!! Now get back to working out!!! lol
  • rhino45
    Options
    Will do Phatman. I did take yesterday as an actual rest day vs Dynamix. however one of my nemisis workouts are today ISOMETRICS lol. I dont know why but it burns so bad. anyways im now offically in transition week of block 2 moving into block 3. looks like its gonna be a crazy 5-6 weeks but Im down. Oh and Phatman why dont you just do the weekend workouts lol You might have explained it on an earlier post but I just cant remember. anyways everyone looks like they are doing great. keep up the good work. still waiting to see more people posting some success numbers and pics all that stuff. Maybe we should start a thread for results. what so you guys thing.
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I understand the weekend thing! Though I will do it on the weekends (didnt this week, week 1 because of back spasms) I understand the eating part. My eating habits on the weekend are always more difficult to control for some reason! I just want to eat whatever I want and its much harder to stay strong. I did make the commitment not to drink while I do P90X3 and I was able to keep with that this weekend so at least that is a step in the right direction!

We can do it phatman!! We just have to keep talking to ourselves! I talked myself out of a couple of bad decisions this last weekend.
  • rhino45
    Options
    yup its 7 days a week however on the sundays that are dynamix days it can be rest or dynamix. dynamix is a good stretch (well more than a stretch tbh) but I do it most weeks and have taken off maybe 2. just depends on what your body is telling you.
  • phatman007
    Options
    I know we can! I don't know what I would do if I had a weekend with out beer though! The weekends are my only downfall....
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    don't feel bad about a bottle of wine Im about to do that here in a few. Im taking today as a rest day but will be in transition tomorrow. block 3 looks daunting but I'm in it for the long haul. Im already planning out my second round.

Well before you give me the "no guilt card" you should know, it was a HUGE bottle of wine LOL. When I closed my eyes I felt like I was on a roller coaster, I don't drink that often. Block three already! I bet you're excited! How come you haven't posted any results or pics? Surely you've seen some changes in the first two blocks? I'm also not a fan of isometrics. I have at least one more week before I hit transition.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    The only thing that bothers me about the p90x3 is that I do not do it on weekends!! I know that technically I am only missing one day of working out, but man it sucks. I eat way too much fri-sun. and feel like crap on my monday workouts. The P90X3 is working, I just know it would work alot better if I did it on the weekends and had more will power to stay away form the junk on the weekends... LOL..everybody is doing great!! Hope you all had a good weekend!! Now get back to working out!!! lol

Well, and I'm sure you knew this was coming, just bite the bullet and workout at least on Saturday. Just get in that 30 min block and get it over with. Find some healthy but satisfying snacks, and well I'm sure you know that beer isn't your best choice of drink. Have some beer, but have some control too.. don't be like me and drink all of it LOL!! At any rate, whatever you're doing now, is better then what you were doing before so don't be too harsh... :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I understand the weekend thing! Though I will do it on the weekends (didnt this week, week 1 because of back spasms) I understand the eating part. My eating habits on the weekend are always more difficult to control for some reason! I just want to eat whatever I want and its much harder to stay strong. I did make the commitment not to drink while I do P90X3 and I was able to keep with that this weekend so at least that is a step in the right direction!

We can do it phatman!! We just have to keep talking to ourselves! I talked myself out of a couple of bad decisions this last weekend.

Great commitment and good job sticking to it. You guys don't know pain till you've hit the "warrior" LOL
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Accelerator today, which is also day 1. I'm excited but scared. Am I reading the Lean Calendar right in that you work out 7 days a week for 90 days straight? YIKES!

As Rhino already said that yes it's 7 days but you can opt out of dynamix on day 7, and just do 6 days. Good luck on lean, I was thinking to try that one next after completing classic
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did ACCELERATOR today! It was good!
    After I was done & checked to see what i am to do tomorrow I saw that I was to Dynamix. I did that yesterday with Isometrics so I will just move along!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Isometrix done- nice workout!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    2/25 - CVX and Yoga this morning. What a great combo! I may add Yoga or Dynamix after some of the other tough workouts. You EARN that savasana, baby, and it feels so darn good!

Block 3 starts tomorrow!!!!
  • skinnywitt
    skinnywitt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    2/25 @4:30 A.M. Block 1, Week 3 ,The Challenge. Proud to say even thought they are not super high, I actually hit and maintained my personal numbers this week.

“Don’t say ‘I can’t,’ say ‘I presently struggle with.’” -Tony Horton
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I didn't workout last night :( I had a very bad day, my car broke down on the highway and it all went downhill from there. However, since last week was a bit of a bust too, I'm going to repeat last week and then carry on from there. So two workouts tonight, if all goes well. Trying to stay positive... I'm sure that's gonna drop quick when the repair man calls me :(