Chalene PiYO

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
Are you going to buy it?

I watched the short clip. I love stretching and yoga, but I've only tried Pilates once.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/piyo-workout.do

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm going to buy it. It's exactly what I need. I've tried a couple workouts I found on YouTube and I liked it.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Yes I'm going to buy it. It's exactly what I need. I've tried a couple workouts I found on YouTube and I liked it.

Workouts from the Chalene program?
  • kikicooks
    Options

Workouts from the Chalene program?
    Yes, well kinda. Not one of the exact workouts that will be on the new DVDs probably but Chalene has been teaching PIYO for years and classes are taught at gyms so there are a couple classes that instructors have taught and recorded then put on YouTube.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Yes, well kinda. Not one of the exact workouts that will be on the new DVDs probably but Chalene has been teaching PIYO for years and classes are taught at gyms so there are a couple classes that instructors have taught and recorded then put on YouTube.

ah ha...

(goes to youtube)
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did a PiYo class at a gym and it was awesome! I"m so excited for it to come out this summer on home DVD!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I'm pretty excited too. Maybe I can put my work gym membership on hold while I do this program.

I wonder how long it is?
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yup, i'm going to buy it. I'm planning to do it in conjuction with CLX when it comes out.
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love Chalene workout so for sure i'm going to buy it.
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Whats the release date?
  • kikicooks
    Options
    I haven't heard of an official release date yet but I think it's supposed to be sometime in June.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I've heard June also. Not sure if I can work it into the CHX schedule I have right now since I do it at work.

I really hope it can get me long and lean. Especially long. I'm only 5'2...
  • kikicooks
    Options
    It's here! I got my order in last night. :)
  • Shanahoo
    Shanahoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Man, I thought I wanted to try Turbo Fire or a TF/CLX hybrid next, but now I really want PiYo!

It is so hard to resist ordering RIGHT NOW but I am determined to finish CLX clean all of the way through. One more Push circuit and then the Lean month to go!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Man, I thought I wanted to try Turbo Fire or a TF/CLX hybrid next, but now I really want PiYo!

It is so hard to resist ordering RIGHT NOW but I am determined to finish CLX clean all of the way through. One more Push circuit and then the Lean month to go!

More people will have given it their reviews by then, since it's a 60 day program. Then you'll be able to make a better decision for you.
  • Shanahoo
    Shanahoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options

More people will have given it their reviews by then, since it's a 60 day program. Then you'll be able to make a better decision for you.

Thank you, I needed a Voice of Reason!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about this too but I'm so easily distracted by fitness programme ADD, I really REALLY need to finish my CLX/TF/Running hybrid first, then I'll buy this as my reward!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I'm excited about this too but I'm so easily distracted by fitness programme ADD, I really REALLY need to finish my CLX/TF/Running hybrid first, then I'll buy this as my reward!

That's a fantastic idea! One thing I liked about CLX is that by the time you feel like you're ready to stop, it's time for a new phase!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I like to see reviews before I order. My birthday is coming up so but I am going to try to wait until the beginning of the year before buying a new program. Jillian is coming out with a new program this fall to so I am going to see what reviews that gets and decide. Right now, I kind of want Turbo Fire but I like the idea of not so much jumping with PIYO.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I really hope it can get me long and lean. Especially long. I'm only 5'2...

Ditto :P
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Piyo too! I was on the Beach Body website saw a CLX/Piyo Hybrid but was really surprised not to see a Turbo Fire/Piyo Hybrid!? (unless I over looked it) I think those two programs would go great together!