I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm feeling like a huge as weiner going to my gym. No body has said anything or pointed fingers but gosh darn it they seem mean.

I sure hope this isn't how I'm supposed to feel?

I gaze at other people at the gym, mostly because it hurts my neck to just stare at the floor all the time. I'm usually thinking one of the following:
    "Awesome work, keep it up"
    "Impressive, I should try that"
    "I wonder what muscle that works"

The only time I think something negative is if someone is being a **** or hogging the squat rack while texting.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been watching videos of my in-class performances this semester, and it is some serious motivation. I am always wearing makeup, skirt and heels with my hair done, so all I can think when I watch it, is "damn, I am pretty, but the extra has got to go!" Is it weird to be excited about the hot girl that's slowly emerging?? :laugh:

I totally get this. I've been getting hit on a lot more often at work and it is such an esteem-booster. I've never been the type to think, "I am so pretty" but having men stare at me and find random things to strike up a conversation with me about is making me feel like I just might be kinda cute. (: lol.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been watching videos of my in-class performances this semester, and it is some serious motivation. I am always wearing makeup, skirt and heels with my hair done, so all I can think when I watch it, is "damn, I am pretty, but the extra has got to go!" Is it weird to be excited about the hot girl that's slowly emerging?? :laugh:

I totally get this. I've been getting hit on a lot more often at work and it is such an esteem-booster. I've never been the type to think, "I am so pretty" but having men stare at me and find random things to strike up a conversation with me about is making me feel like I just might be kinda cute. (: lol.

Yay! It's a really fun feeling, isn't it? I used to talk to guys at bars (because I am super outgoing) and see them try to figure out how long they needed to be polite before making an exit, and now I am the one trying to figure that out! Haha :)
  • bd0027
    Options

Yay! It's a really fun feeling, isn't it? I used to talk to guys at bars (because I am super outgoing) and see them try to figure out how long they needed to be polite before making an exit, and now I am the one trying to figure that out! Haha :)

It's a great feeling, I love it. There was a customer in my workplace a few nights ago who is very handsome. We kept constant (almost to the point of creepy haha) eye contact and he tried any way possible to strike up a conversation with me. I was too shy to ask if he was single or not, but it was super fun. I can't wait to see him again just so we can flirt some more lol.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kim! So happy for you!

We've been ring-shopping so I'm not technically engaged but I know it's coming.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Ooh Janie, so exciting!! Congrats (in advance I guess haha)

Bd -- get itt
  • bd0027
    Options
    I confess that I'm really struggling with trying to figure out if I should ask the dude who gave me his number (but then failed to actually text me once I texted him) if he wants to hang out or if i should just consider his nonexistent texts my hint to leave him alone.

I also confess I think he's a little weirded out by our age difference, I'm 23 and he's 45 or 46.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really struggling with trying to figure out if I should ask the dude who gave me his number (but then failed to actually text me once I texted him) if he wants to hang out or if i should just consider his nonexistent texts my hint to leave him alone.

I also confess I think he's a little weirded out by our age difference, I'm 23 and he's 45 or 46.

He may be married!
    On an ego boost!
    Having a mid life crisis!

My gut instinct is to leave it. :flowerforyou:
  • bd0027
    Options

He may be married!
    On an ego boost!
    Having a mid life crisis!

My gut instinct is to leave it. :flowerforyou:

I'm friends with someone who used to work with him and he's single as far as they know, so I'm ruling out the married option haha.

I'm leaving it for right now. If he comes into my workplace and asks why I haven't texted him or whatever, I'll just let him know how I felt I was always reaching out without a reply. Everything will work out in the end.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Happy June! OMG it is already June!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I was suppose to go have a drink with a colleague tonight, didn't hear from him. I'm sure there's a good reason for it (was working, might have finished late).

I didn't let that ruin my night, poured a drink, watching Saturday Night Fever (for the first time in my life :laugh: ) and just having a pj night on my own and i`m good with that :love:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess my uncle is just not funny. He owns a bed and breakfast, and I told my friends (co-workers from Moscow who moved to NYC while I stayed in Moscow - I joked that we switched places, haha) they should go stay with him for a few days to get out into the country. Well, they did, and he sent me pictures, so when they visited Moscow I sent him pictures of us. His response, which is something he does all the time, was, "They're nice people. How many rubles did you PAY them to be your friends??? ;-) " The first time he does that, sure, you chuckle, but he's allllllllways saying stuff like that and it's hurtful. When I tell him, everyone always says, "oh lighten up and get a sense of humor" and my family always tells me I'm really uptight ... I have a sense of humor. A good one. Around my friends I'm constantly laughing. I just don't think that this sort of thing is funny.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Knock Knock. Echo Echo. This place is so quiet.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: HI all been super busy between work and stuff *whistles innocently*
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Everyone has now officially found someone!

I confess I just want to chill out and relax. When is the weekend again?
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

NOPE not yet!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

The weekend is a long long way away.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

The weekend is a long long way away.
    can't wait for Friday :bigsmile: :love:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I know! :sad:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

I wish... but no.