12345679»

Replies

• lilybriscoe
    lilybriscoe Posts: 10
    Options
    May 28th.

Me: 1
    TB: 0

I feel triumphant! Today was actually very hard, but at a work lunch I made the right choices and didn't overeat and then when I had opportunities to indulge later and it seemed like the urge to binge was overwhelming, I managed to struggle through it because I knew that I would be coming to post here tonight. Tomorrow is going to be incredibly difficult. I have a work event from 2-6 at which gourmet appetizers will be served. I tend to eat way too much at such events. I'm debating whether I should just avoid the food at the event entirely to keep from triggering a binge (and bring some healthy and non-triggering snacks from home in case I get hungry) or try to keep control. I don't think I'm strong enough to indulge responsibly if what they're serving is potentially triggering. Perhaps when I get more triumphant non-binge days behind me I'll have more skills to resist the binge.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    May 29 (Through May 28)

Dennis - 18
    Binge - 5 (May 4th, May 10th, May 14th, May 22, May 25 ) ***
    Restrictive Eating Days - 5

Last Binge Day
    May 25 - I ran a marathon on this day, so I'm not overly upset that I binged considering I was replacing a lot of spent calories.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    May 29

Me: 29

I did it !!!!! - It wasn't even hard. I only ate one portion of my treat yesterday. I ate another today and there is one left for tomorrow. I cannot remember the last time I had binge food in the house and didn't eat it.

I should note that I haven't felt the binge urge so I haven't been struggling with it. But in the past the situation would have caused the binge urge. so i'm really happy.

Its actually given me confidence that I can do it. Until now I wouldn't have dared have binge food in my home.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    May 2014

Diane - 22
    Binge - 6
  • dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Me-23
    Binge1

The binge day was when I went to a bbq. But I am glad to report that I got back on track the very next day. In the past, I usually go into a tailspin and binge for weeks because I am so mad at myself for blowing it.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    May 29

Me: 21
    TB: 8
  • lilybriscoe
    Options
    May 29

Me: 2

I was so worried about going to an event today with hors d'oeuvres. I ended up eating an apple before attending and then waited until I was hungry around 5:00 to try some of the food. I just tried one each of two things and didn't binge. I think I went a few 100 calories over my goal today. In the past, I would have eaten as much of the food as possible. I hope to someday get to the point where I can decide not to eat the unhealthy hors d'oeuvres altogether. Tomorrow should be easy... I'm afraid about this weekend though. I have been bingeing quite badly on the weekends.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    May 2014:

Mollie - 21
    The Binge - 8

Days I did NOT log it all - 13

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    May 2014

Diane - 23
    Binge - 6
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    May 30

Me: 30
  • kriskris92
    Options
    May 30

Me: 22
  • dt3312
    Options
    Me 24
    Binge 1

When we get to June do we start over again?
  • lilybriscoe
    Options
    May 30

Me: 3

I did not binge yesterday but I almost did. I started by having an unplanned snack on something unhealthy and managed to stop myself before I ate too much. I then kept to my planned foods for the rest of the day and managed to eat healthy. I was very proud of myself for snacking on veggies late at night. Today will be difficult. The weekends are hard for me because there's always food several feet from me that tempts me. I tend to snack a lot and then get out of control. I'm also going to a festival today where there will be lots of food samples. I just need to remember to eat in moderation and if there are samples that are wrapped and can be saved for later to do that. I want to stay ahead of the binge for the last day of the month!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    May 2014

Diane - 23
    Binge - 7
  • kriskris92
    Options
    May 31

Me: 23
  • lilybriscoe
    Options
    May 31

Me: 3
    TB:1

I had a small binge today. Ugh. So disappointed. I get migraines and one of my most consistent triggers is being hungry - its one of the only things that is consistently present in 80% of the migraines I get. So, when my vision started to act up in the way it does before I get my aura, I did as my doctor has suggested and took my migraine medicine and ate something. But because I was so starving and because my aura seemed not to be coming, I frantically shovelled food into my mouth hoping to stave it off by quenching my hunger. It took longer to come but it still came and so did one of my lovely symptoms which is intense cravings of carbs and smaller sweets cravings. So I ate too much but managed to stop myself before it got too out of control. The rest of the day was pretty bad but not terrible. I made a good decision and decided not to go to the festival I intended to go to and then ate some healthier food. I still ate too much and got into the sweets but I stayed within my maintenance calorie amount. It wasn't a good day but it wasn't nearly as bad as other weekends have been.
  • dt3312
    Options
    Me 25
    Binge 1
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    May 2014:

Mollie - 21
    The Binge - 10

Days I did NOT log it all - 15