Low Carb Muffin in a Minute!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• 8675309walker
    8675309walker Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how excited I was to find this post! Week 4 of Adtkins... Can't wait to try these & thanks for sharing!
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this!
  • rhlnda
    rhlnda Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 8675309walker
    8675309walker Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Made the bread & lemon muffins last night! Awesome! Thanks again for sharing.. I am having a tomato sandwich for lunch :)
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I made bread last night, then topped it with proscuitto and white cheddar then put in under the broiler for a minute - SO GOOD. I used my preschooler's sandwich shaped lunch container (like the one below) so it came out looking just like a piece of bread :)

7-sandwich-containers-2.jpg
  • ritchea
    ritchea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that info. I passed by one of those sandwich containers the other day and wondered how well it would work in the microwave. Now I know.:happy:
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I tried to make toast yesterday but couldn't even get it in the toaster as it crumbled : (
    An ideas why?
  • roxy_dolly
    roxy_dolly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yum! Gonna give the lemon tomorrow. Thank you for posting!
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I make an alternate version because flax bothers my GI system. I use 1T. coconut flour, 2T. almond flour, 1 egg, 1 tsp oil of choice, dash salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and water as needed to thin. I make "bread" out of this as well, and spread 1/2 the recipe in each small square Pyrex dish and microwave for about a minute or less. I then toast it later if using as bread.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to see that the OP is no longer active, because I wanted to thank her for this fantastic recipe! I made my first batch tonight, using it to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Easy and delicious AND low-carb - doesn't get any better than that!