Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

CPANUS - So 202.67 it is!!! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

KAR328 - I'm so sorry to hear about the Fitbit situation!! I know I'd be devastated. I also don't think I could wait for them to send me a replacement....I'd have to run out practically the second it stopped working and replace it myself so I didn't miss any more steps than I had to!! :laugh:

Dave
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,237 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Let's start the month off right. 22 miles out of 400.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    07/01 - 4.2 miles walked

exercise.png
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Sign me up for 100 again in July. I did more in June, but July includes about 10 days away from home.

exercise.png

Heavy morning at the athletic club today, including 5.61 miles on treadmill and recumbent bike.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    It's late and I'm tired. :yawn: Added 4,75 miles today (a little less than I wanted, but not too bad either).

July total 4.75 miles. :smile:

I'll get my ticker put together tomorrow. Need sleep now. :yawn:
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    After failing two months in a row, I could lower my expectations or strive harder. That being said, I refuse to lower my goals for July. Guess I know what choice I have to make, huh? :blushing:

My goal for July? Why, it's still 60 miles of course. I've done it before, I can do it again.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,411 Member
    Options

CPANUS - So 202.67 it is!!! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

KAR328 - I'm so sorry to hear about the Fitbit situation!! I know I'd be devastated. I also don't think I could wait for them to send me a replacement....I'd have to run out practically the second it stopped working and replace it myself so I didn't miss any more steps than I had to!! :laugh:

Dave

Fine, Dave...I'll add the extra miles...:huh:

KAR328 - My Fitbit Ultra's letters were fading away...every couple of days I would lose a flower or half a number...I was so upset...I was starting to panic. I got a replacement Fitbit One within a couple of days. I got it for half price, and I was okay with that. Thank goodness for the Dashboard. Hope you get a replacement soon.

I finished working with my daughter this evening, and I'm done in.

3.33 miles today.

exercise.png

Well...I do have an extra day this month.

TRIVIA...Today is day 182...with 183 days left in the year. That makes midnight exactly half way...right? :bigsmile: Boy, it went fast!

Have a great Day 183!!

Chris
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I fell way short of my goal last month for running miles. It won't happen again this month!

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Run with a friend this morning plus evening walk = 6.6 miles to start July!

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles to start July. Man it was HOT here today - just about didn't do anything because it was too hot, but about 9:15 tonight, I went out and got it done. Biking tomorrow to get some higher mileage in...

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Setting Goal for July at 150 miles.

today i get to add 9.03 hiking/walking miles

exercise.png
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    7/1 - 2 miles

2/230

exercise.png

Oh my poor ticker girl...you have so far to go!!!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    On the board with 5.1 walking miles for yesterday.

exercise.png

QOTD:
    tumblr_n830piw7Bx1sr9vtpo1_400.jpg
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    @speedy - Way to go! - Great new gif! :smile:
    On the board with 5.1 walking miles for yesterday.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    10.6 Total - Today: Got up before 6:00 AM and ran again. Then walked + treadmill + ellipitcal
    exercise.png
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    July 1 - 1.3 miles

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    7/1 - 6 miles (walking/running)
    Total to date: 6 of 130 miles
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options

Dave
    KAR328 - My Fitbit Ultra's letters were fading away...every couple of days I would lose a flower or half a number...I was so upset...I was starting to panic. I got a replacement Fitbit One within a couple of days. I got it for half price, and I was okay with that. Thank goodness for the Dashboard. Hope you get a replacement soon.

I kind of didn't wait for a replacement - I got one yesterday and will figure out what to do with two later on. I want to go to NYC next week and see how much I can do. If I wasn't working those three shifts in a row, I'd have gotten one the next day. I felt lost without it. I also dropped to the near bottom of my dashboard list - trying to make my way back up. I'll hit 10K later today so all is right again :laugh:

3.5 miles today.

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Still recovering so will aim for 750 miles. Will be away at the end of the month touring so final figures will be late

02-07: 55.25 miles
    July miles: 55.25

YTD miles: 6297
This discussion has been closed.