Let's discuss it all. Welcome home.

Options

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Jen! Ice cream and cake and ice cream and cake...

6a010536fe5b48970c0120a7fcdc10970b-800wi
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! There will be lots and lots of seafood eaten today followed by some wonderful desserts just haven't decided what yet. Will be starting with some Ferrero Rocher chocolates ...
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Poo, I went looking for the Talenti Choc PB Cup, and the store was all sold out :(. So, I must settle for actual PB cups this week. There's 2g of fiber in one Reese's BIG cup? I did not know that. It's a "health" food, lol!
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Oh my gods, it's like I've found my tribe! :flowerforyou:
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Steve's Salty Caramel - I had heard so many great things about this flavor from Steve's and with caramel being my go to I had to try it. I was not disappointed. I have to say that for me at least, it was the perfect balance of salty and sweet. This is one selection that will frequently be making it's way into my freezer.
    IOLK9sH.png?1

Coolhaus Banana's Foster - I hadn't seen anything on this brand discussed before but I figured why not. It's a banana base with bananas caramelized in rum. I didn't know what to expect but it was worth the $6 in my opinion. The banana was not overly sweet and just when you think it might get to that place, the caramelized bananas take over and provide a great counterpart.
    hf9gl6d.png?1

If you get a chance and like chocolate, try the Chocolate Lava Cake. Really nice, rich chocolate flavor and IMO the cake is yummy, unlike Steve's Bklyn Blackout that I found to be gummy.

I have one of Coolhaus's ice cream sandwiches sitting in my freezer just waiting for a day when I can splurge a little, and a pint of their Balsamic Fig and Mascarpone. Maybe I'll give the pint a taste tonight ...
  • williams969
    Options
    Poo, I went looking for the Talenti Choc PB Cup, and the store was all sold out :(. So, I must settle for actual PB cups this week. There's 2g of fiber in one Reese's BIG cup? I did not know that. It's a "health" food, lol!
    A little creativity might help. Ice cream + pb cups + imagination = not boring.

2g of fiber!!! In your face to those shouting empty calories.

Oh, I have big plans for this PB cup. I didn't eat my breakfast banana. So PB cup + banana = PB frozen banana treat. YUMMY!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Oh my gods, it's like I've found my tribe! :flowerforyou:

Please get in line to await your ceremonial branding.

I kid, I kid! Probably.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Seriously bro, how many times am I going to tell you to stop using a potato for a camera.

not my pic...

bish
    Damn amateur.

BSnLkh2.jpg?1
    Um, I'm not going to say what that looks like...

I'd not heard of Gelato Fiasco before, but I do have a fresh market in town. Must go try to find!!
  • williams969
    Options
    A little creativity might help. Ice cream + pb cups + imagination = not boring.

2g of fiber!!! In your face to those shouting empty calories.

Oh, I have big plans for this PB cup. I didn't eat my breakfast banana. So PB cup + banana = PB frozen banana treat. YUMMY!
    As long as you don't try and call it ice cream then all is good.

Um, no. This is not ice cream. This is just to tide me over until my freezer reserves of ice cream and gelato are replenished. The only sub for ice cream is gelato, and vice versa :happy:
  • dlv147
    dlv147 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am DLV others may know me as Dora. I am MrM27's better half and although I have never, ever posted anything on these threads/forums I had to give my support to my babes and bless his thread with my presence. That and if I didn’t I was told that I wouldn’t be able to have any gelato.. smh.. what kind of crap is that..
    Anyways I am sure you know how passionate MrM27 is about his gelato loving ways, I guess I can’t complain I benefit as well with a *kitten* load of different flavored ice-creams/gelatos always in the freezer.. Its truly insane.. We have more ice cream & gelato in that freezer than actual meats! Yeah he has issues.. But I love him regardless :heart: and I have to support him even if it’s all about a freezer full of gelato.. lol..
    Have fun and enjoy some yumminess..

PS: are you happy now… =)
    Xoxoxox ((((TIDDLES)))) :love:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Hi all I am DLV others may know me as Dora. I am MrM27's better half and although I have never, ever posted anything on these threads/forums I had to give my support to my babes and bless his thread with my presence. That and if I didn’t I was told that I wouldn’t be able to have any gelato.. smh.. what kind of crap is that..
    Anyways I am sure you know how passionate MrM27 is about his gelato loving ways, I guess I can’t complain I benefit as well with a *kitten* load of different flavored ice-creams/gelatos always in the freezer.. Its truly insane.. We have more ice cream & gelato in that freezer than actual meats! Yeah he has issues.. But I love him regardless :heart: and I have to support him even if it’s all about a freezer full of gelato.. lol..
    Have fun and enjoy some yumminess..

PS: are you happy now… =)
    Xoxoxox ((((TIDDLES)))) :love:

Hi!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    They were out of Cookie Therapy. :grumble:

I got some Ciao Bella gelato squares to try instead. And some Steve's Salty Caramel.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I had pizza for lunch too. lol
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just want to thank the forum for introducing me to Talenti as well. Thus far I have only had 3 and I rank them in the following order: Double Dark, Chocolate PB, Salted Caramel. More to follow for sure.