MFP LaVuelta Signup/Discussion Thread

Options

Replies

• eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2d0fgqq.jpg

OK. so I didn't get a ride in today. I did get the fish hook out of the mouth on this Osprey. It was still a good day. :wink:

That's incredible!
    I love watching these guys fish on the lake.
    They have amazing skills.
  • BigG59
    BigG59 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I see 312 is still available.

TBY Edit - Confirmed
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,194 Member
    Options
    I love seeing new people joining in and old people returning. It's just a lot of fun and I appreciate Mark organizing the whole thing. Thanks Mark. :wink: :wink:
  • Bram61
    Bram61 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Count me in please. Put me where you want.

TBY Edit - Provisionally Confirmed as 332 - Please PM me your Strava User Name and Athlete URL
  • Jakess1971
    Jakess1971 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

OK. so I didn't get a ride in today. I did get the fish hook out of the mouth on this Osprey. It was still a good day. :wink:

What a stunning creature.
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hello!! It's been a long time I hope everyone is well and fit, how I miss you all!!

We were having a renovation at home so have been staying at a hotel for a few weeks - I felt like a pro cyclist living out of the suitcase :laugh:

I would like to sign up for the LaVuelta, any slot will be great. Many thanks.

TBY Edit - Confirmed on 316, and welcome back :-)
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Thanks TBY and great to be back!!

Edit to add.... Big thanks to Fran for flagging the LaVuelta to me at Strava or I would have missed this opportunity to be part of this friendly competition and the camaraderie:flowerforyou:
  • Frannybobs
    Frannybobs Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Thanks TBY and great to be back!!

Edit to add.... Big thanks to Fran for flagging the LaVuelta to me at Strava or I would have missed this opportunity to be part of this friendly competition and the camaraderie:flowerforyou:

Yay!!! Wasn't sure where you were up to with everything but saw your ride on Strava and thought I'd see if you fancied the challenge as you've been great on previous ones !! :happy:
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Yes please :happy:

The usual please (#303) :wink:
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Yes please :happy:

The usual please (#303) :wink:

Your Table was already Reserved :wink:
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ok.... Can I have 302?! I would have wanted 325 but it's taken :cry: :sad:

TBY Edit - Confirmed
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    MrsCentralCaliCycling and I would like to participate but we will likely have at least one off week since we will be moving in the middle of the Vuelta. Is there still room?

TBY Edit - Provisionally booked in as #324 and #314
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I'm infor the Vuleta - Veloman is asking me to say team 4 -- I think that makes the bib number easy for you Yin.

TBY Edit - Confirmed as #336
  • katozdad
    katozdad Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take a rain-check this time. I just go on leave to North Devon just as La Vuelta starts, so I will be missing about 9 or 10 stages.

Good luck to everyone who is participating.
  • TheBigYin
    Options
    I'm going to take a rain-check this time. I just go on leave to North Devon just as La Vuelta starts, so I will be missing about 9 or 10 stages.

Good luck to everyone who is participating.

No worries Karl - enjoy your time down in Devon, some lovely places down there.
  • TheBigYin
    Options
    MrsCentralCaliCycling and I would like to participate but we will likely have at least one off week since we will be moving in the middle of the Vuelta. Is there still room?

That's not a problem David, though I think as we discussed via PM, it may be fairer if we put the two of you on 2 separate teams, just so that on your "move week" a single team isn't down by 2 riders. If that's OK with you, I'll pencil you in on 324 and Rosie on 314...
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Right, I need a major kick up the jacksie to get back on it as i have committed to a sportive and a MTB race for September and this might just be what i need to get back on track, beam me up Scottie ;)

TBY Edit - Confirmed on 311 - welcome back.
  • Frannybobs
    Frannybobs Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Right, I need a major kick up the jacksie to get back on it as i have committed to a sportive and a MTB race for September and this might just be what i need to get back on track, beam me up Scottie ;)

Woop woop - FDS rides again!!! :bigsmile:
  • Jakess1971
    Jakess1971 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Good to see you back on it, you look like an ideal GC 311 man to me :)
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Is 311 still available? I'll take it!

TBY Edit - Just been taken 3-4 posts above, but I reckon team 4 would be grateful for the km's... #335 - plus that way all the vacancies are now on team #2 so it's simple to just fill the gaps.