Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Didnt do so hot on my calories this week, but tomorrow starts a new one!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I didn't get a check in 2 weeks in a row from weightliftingdiva, 26minus60, metanoia0116, coruscate7,missyspring, agulling, nomoremydoughnut and Melissalyons. No check in this week from hawkeye_74, vestarocks, jitteryspork, iset_the_fair, taycupcake, jchrisman717 and jamies4paws. Those that have not checked in for 2 weeks are now walkers. Those that don't report this week that did not check in will be added to the pot. With that, the numbers were way up this week. Great job!!!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Get excited team! It's WALKING DEAD DAY!!! I can't wait to see what happens in this episode! Also, just a heads up, next week I will be on vacation for part of the week. I will be in NYC so cardio will not be an issue with all the walking we'll do and I will try to get as much strength in as possible but I may need a bit of help with it.

Glad to hear our numbers were up this week! Great job everyone!
  • Hawkeye_74
    Hawkeye_74 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What's happening team. I guess I'm going to the zombie hoard. Gonna be dropping out. Got in a traffic collision Friday night and broke my leg. Just got home from hospital late last night. I'm just an crutch now. Throw me to the hoard and make your escape just like Shane did to Otis. I don't mind. After all you can't run to fast with a thigh high plaster cast. I wish everyone luck, there won't be any cardio for me for a while but strength training will continue.
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Hawkeye_74 wrote: »
    What's happening team. I guess I'm going to the zombie hoard. Gonna be dropping out. Got in a traffic collision Friday night and broke my leg. Just got home from hospital late last night. I'm just an crutch now. Throw me to the hoard and make your escape just like Shane did to Otis. I don't mind. After all you can't run to fast with a thigh high plaster cast. I wish everyone luck, there won't be any cardio for me for a while but strength training will continue.

So sorry to hear that!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    You can still follow along Hawkeye, sorry to hear about your accident! Oh my! Get well soon and you can still take part in the team just your numbers will not count.
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry team - I have not been able to keep up with the challenge due to some personal things going on. Sara -- can I be moved to the walker horde so I can still participate but not hold our team back? I am going to try to get back with it this week, but it has been a couple rough last few weeks.
  • strive4more11
    Options
    Our thread has been a bit quiet lately. How is everyone doing??
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    If I do have extras I will happy to share turntech. I'm short on cardio I think this week but I can make it up tomorrow. Let's get big numbers this week. We can't let the other teams beat us again!

Morning Sara.....This is your official challenge for the week!!!

Whichever one of us has the lowest scores on this week has to do 10 min of planks and 10 min of wall sits next week.

You up for it?

• redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey all, as usual, I'm going to have extra cardio minutes for the week - so if you want any, just let me know before Saturday so I can credit them to you when I check in! :)

So which character's challenges is everyone thinking of doing? Beth's or Carol's? I think I'm going to go with Beth... not sure I'm ready to take a physical fitness test - haven't done one of those since elementary school! :D
  • strangewebby
    Options
    I'll be doing the Beth vids, I'm with you on not wanting to do the physical fitness tests. I don't need another reminder of how few pushups I can do.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So we have two extra character videos plus a punishment video this week, and I already have five days of workouts scheduled so...what's the detriment of not doing those? I get 300 points for cardio, strength, and calories right? I won't hurt my team if I can't fit the videos in?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    knitapeace wrote: »
    So we have two extra character videos plus a punishment video this week, and I already have five days of workouts scheduled so...what's the detriment of not doing those? I get 300 points for cardio, strength, and calories right? I won't hurt my team if I can't fit the videos in?
    That's right. It doesn't count against you to not do the videos. They're just a way of changing things up. :smile:
  • knitapeace
    Options
    I just saw that the zombie defense video was only four minutes so I tacked it on to the end of today's arm routine. May not get to the others though. Thanks Cindy!
  • knitapeace
    Options
    PS as of this morning every time I click on the groups tab I get a pop-up window that just says "1". Anyone else?
  • strive4more11
    Options
    PS as of this morning every time I click on the groups tab I get a pop-up window that just says "1". Anyone else?

I just got that too... weird
  • knitapeace
    Options

I just got that too... weird

It's gone now. No idea.
  • knitapeace
    Options
    I feel like I'm hogging the board these days!! :D How's everyone doing this week? So far I'm at 149 for cardio and 53 for strength. Today's lunchtime walk has been cancelled due to the nasty sputtery rain. :( My alarm didn't go off this morning...someone turned off the volume on my ipad, grrr...but my body woke up anyway and I said thank goodness I didn't oversleep, I can't let my team down! LOL!