• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    11/29-11/30

0 advanced miles today
    116 miles with Leslie to date

6 outside miles today
    89 outside miles to date

205 miles total/ 150 miles to goal--- MADE MY GOAL!!!!!!

Happy Walking!!!!
  • bandit5125
    Options
    December challenge?
  • bandit5125
    Options
    December 1

10 miles with Leslie
    2 miles outside

12 total

goal 150
  • SuperSaiyanEva
    SuperSaiyanEva Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to my fitness pal. I came across this thread while searching one of my favorite work out videos. I would love to join!

My goal is about 100 miles. Hopefully Winter break for my little one wont break my routine lol.

I did 5 miles with WAH - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk.
    Probably wont be doing any miles outside. Way too cold for me lol
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to my fitness pal. I came across this thread while searching one of my favorite work out videos. I would love to join!

My goal is about 100 miles. Hopefully Winter break for my little one wont break my routine lol.

I did 5 miles with WAH - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk.
    Probably wont be doing any miles outside. Way too cold for me lol

Welcome! Just wanted to let you know the December Walk Challenge is listed under the word Announcements. Usually it is under the Discussion section but our group leader has been having some computer problems and that might be why it's under Announcements this month.

Hope you will post there with us and that you will reach your goal. :D

Stay warm and keep walking!

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Today:

Monday: (11.24) 6 miles- LS's 4 mile Fat Burning Walk-Walk Aerobic DVD using additional hand weighs. and 2 miles Walk Aerobic walk with speed intervals

6 DVD miles.

0 outdoor minutes.

0 mini walks from Walk Blaster DVD.

My goal for November: I will walk a minimum of 2 DVD 'miles' or 30+ outside minutes at least 5 days a week and also focus on different ways to incorporate strength training, which is still a challenge b/c of the recent diagnosis of osteoarthritis with a loose ligament in my left thumb, and as the flexibility and mobility in my left wrist continues to return to normal as possible. Holding weights and using the firm band is a challenge that I shall continue to work on as I gain strength back.

So far: 27 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 405 outdoor minutes (in the neighborhood or in a park)

So far: 2 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

I am back on line so I added in the last walk I did in November. These are my November totals.

Thank you all for walking together in November. Some serious miles and minutes once again! I am honored, once again, to have walked with each one of you <3

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    AnnofB wrote: »
    hi all, my computer died, so until I have another one up and running I am using the one at our library for everything, so i won't be here as often. I started December's challenge just in case things take longer than expected with Thanksgiving and all. My time is up so i'll see you all next time :)

:flowerforyou:

Computers, such a pain from time to time. >:)

Thank you Ann, I'm back on line now :) I have missed being here, but with family in and Thanksgiving library hours I wasn't able to get to the library to log on. See you in December's Challenge :)