Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options
167891012»

Replies

• learnlaughlove
    learnlaughlove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm a single mom of two kids. Daughter is 3 1/2 and my son just turned 1. This year im trying to take care of me too which all to quickly I lost sight of when I had my second child
  • katieflaniken
    katieflaniken Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! I am a new mom with a three month old little girl. I'd love more pals to keep the motivation flowing all around.
  • gosissippi
    gosissippi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I'm a first time mom of a 2 year old. The baby weight has now turned into a preschooler's weight!
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I could really use mom friends for encouragement and support! I have a15 month old. I'm struggling to find time and energy to workout and motivation to eat healthy....I have 80 lbs to lose! I so badly want to be healthy not only for myself, but for my daughter too. I want to set a good example for her & have lots of energy to run around and play with her! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kuglette
    kuglette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends! I gave birth to my second daughter about 6 weeks ago and am excited start working out again and, of course, lose the baby weight. :).
  • Cindy21532
    Cindy21532 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two boys 6 & 10 years old. I have tried in the past to lose weight but its hard to stay on track with no support. Friends on here would be great.
  • rosemmercado
    rosemmercado Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are all welcome to follow me! I will be following you as well. :)
  • 2befitmommy
    2befitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Finally ready to lose weight from pot baby. I actually lost most o the baby weight. But gained it back plus 10 after I stopped breastfeeding.
  • 2befitmommy
    2befitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • ViaValore
    ViaValore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!! Looking for the support and motivation !