Any Phase One IPers Out There?

Replies

• AZ_Runner
    AZ_Runner Posts: 20 Member
    Howdy,

I'd love to be friends with you if you are in Phase One.

Best,
    Sharon

My first day is tomorrow!
  • thetexasgirl
    thetexasgirl Posts: 5 Member
    I just started the phase 1, 2 weeks ago. I have had 4 cheat days and putting a stop to that. Problem is it easy for me to go off because I am trying to go from 25% body fat to 18%.....not a health issue it is a athletic issue. I really like the program. How is it going for you? I started at 131 and am now at 124. Love to be friends and encourage each other. I find it too easy for me to cheat.
  • Hi,
    I started IP Phase 1 last Wednesday (8/5) and have lost 7 pounds. Not too hungry but have had a few sugar craves. I am pretty impressed thus far. I have also signed up for 3 Fat Chicks site and their Ideal Protein discussion group. Good luck to everyone -- let's keep in touch.
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm a Phase one IP girl from Canada. I joined MFP yesterday. I want to start recording what I'm putting in my body in addition to following the IP protocol. I LOVE IP. It's the only diet I ever found that works for me. Easy to follow. I started in IP in Feb 2014. I'd like to lose 30 more lbs on IP before phasing off and starting a exercise program to ensure I keep this weight off.

I think MFP is awesome to meet like minded people. Please add me and we can exchange ideas and encouragement.

Good Luck everyone,
    Jessica
  • Hi!
    On day 3 of IP after watching my mom lose over 80 lbs! Had a nasty headache yesterday but its easing up today, other than that I'm already starting to feel pretty good! I'm so excited that there are so many people on MFP that are on the IP diet! Would love to see more of the recipes that some of the more experienced IP dieters are using. Someone posted on one of the discussion boards a recipe using the cappuccino mix, WF chocolate syrup and ice cubes made from coffee...I can't seem to find it again. Has anyone else seen it?
  • classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    That is a good group I am on their too. I love this diet. :smile:
  • On Phase 1 since the beginning of August. 28lbs down and 43 more to go! Only diet that has worked for me so far...
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    I have been on phase one almost a year now. I wasn't as serious over the holidays and the fall, but am back on track now. I am down almost 50 lbs since starting IP last January. I love the program. Feel free to friend me as well.
  • MamaGraff
    MamaGraff Posts: 39 Member
    Started Phase 1 again as I lost 27 pounds in 2014 on this program. I did well until the months of November and December where I gained some back. It seems slower the second time around but this time I am determined to lose more than round one. My clinic closed during phase 1 so I did pretty good on my own. I actually dont find this program hard other than missing my weekend wine!!! My goal this time around is 145..yikes I hope I can do it! Sitting at 163 so I have 18 pounds to go......
  • ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    I lost slowly on phase one as well. But I kept it up and lost 45 pounds. I felt great the whole time! Clean and healthy. I am going on phase one again to clean some of the holiday cheer foods and pounds out of my system. :) Keep it up! When you go on maintenance be sure to track your foods and to keep weighing in! I stopped both and gained some but I am going to do it again and get back down there! Smarter this time.
  • kristinee1
    kristinee1 Posts: 12
    edited February 2015
    I started P1 on 8/11/14. So far I have lost 82.5lbs and 10% body fat. I want to lose at least another 48.5lb. At that time I'll decided if I'm happy where I'm at or lose another 10-30lbs more.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    I started on January 26th, and I am 11.1 lbs gone. Right now I am having no problems with this and my wife has just started the program too! I have about 80 - 100 lbs to lose and I am excited about this. I am eager to learn your tricks or recipes or just friends
  • mjohnston001
    mjohnston001 Posts: 5 Member
    Started Phase 1 on November 15. Have lost 49 lbs so far. Really enjoying the program and the results. Still have ~55 lbs to go.
  • rachel_post
    rachel_post Posts: 19 Member
    I'm going into my 4th week on the Ideal Protein Diet! It's nice to find a spot with other IPers aside from FB which I choose not to have. Please add me as a friend so that I can have an open dialogue and support system at hand when I need you!!!

Happy Easter! -Rachel
  • CardiacKev28
    I started IP on Jan 26th. I am currently on a plateau but I have lost 36 lbs so far. This page is very slow and I think its you and me. Check out my diary and message me either on FB or here and we will do this IP together.
  • CardiacKev28
    I wish more IPers would come to this site
    :)
  • rachel_post
    Oh no! That's no good! Too bad, huh? I wonder if there's a different group that also focuses on IP?
  • cindi0856
    cindi0856 Posts: 17 Member
    Have been researching IP since last summer. Finally decided to take the plunge. My workshop is scheduled for the 15th and will be starting Phase 1 the Monday after.
    Doesn't seem to be many on this site for IP. I have been following a closed FB page for Phase 1 support that's pretty awesome and very active for recipes, support and great motivation.
  • rachel_post
    I don't want a FB page so I don't really have that as an option...
  • wellnessrr
    wellnessrr Posts: 2 Member
    Hi IPers :-). I've been doing IP since 2/13. I've lost 20 pounds. My goal was 23, but I'm happy with where I am so I moved to phase 2 today. I am also an iP coach. I will encourage my dieters to join in on here too. I'm new to this - the forum. Just discovered it. Never knew it was here and I've done MFP on and off for yEARS! Add me as a friend :-)