HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ken.

My superpower is that I don't have superpowers. Instead, I use my immense wealth, and technology, to help to do the work I do.

Is my alter-ego The Green Arrow? Nahh.
    Am I Batman? No.
    Iron Man? Nope!

I'm... Bill Gates!
    (I never said I was a superHERO)
    (Actually, the mosquito laser that Bill has helped fund is pretty badass)

OK maybe my superpower is breaking threads in half...
  • LordBezoar13
    LordBezoar13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I'm Ryan from Tacoma, WA and I am a Technomancer.
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Charlène from Québec, and my superpower is writing books about superpowers. And making video games. (Not yet, anyway: I'm entering university in video game creation this year!)
  • KNHolt87
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Karyssia and I reside in GA! My superpower would have to be extreme multitasking. I can multitask like no other!! :P

I like to read - mostly sci-fi, fantasy, and horror! I play video games a bit. I'm currently still trying to finish Outlast; I'm a full time student and Mom so it's taking me a while. I'm looking forward to The Evil Within coming out later this year and the remastered version of Resident Evil 1 for the PS4 due out early 2015 and Revelations 2!!

I'm a big Dr. Who fan! I also like Supernatural and Sherlock, The Walking Dead is pretty BA too. I'm more of a Marvel kind of girl as opposed to DC and I prefer Starwars to Star Trek :D

Top 3 movies:
    1. Labyrinth
    2. The Princess Bride
    3. The Goonies
  • HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Wilma My Superpower is annoying cheerfulness (mostly :P)

Oh and the ability to binge watch shows :P
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

My name is The Atrocity

Superpowers include Increased Strength and Size, with years of hand to hand fight training.

I watch A LOT of TV and Movies. Usually my tastes are in the superhero or drama range, but I can really dig on some good horror or comedy.
  • 90sFatCat
    Options
    I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus! I am…

...Robyn. I'm a huge Disney aficionado (my username taken from the villain from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers), I like books. A lot. You want to make my day? Take me to a bookstore or a library or really any place that might have a lot of books. Like if I had a TARDIS all I can imagine is being able to take a library with me wherever and whenever I go. Speaking of Doctor Who, Two and Four have special places in my hearts. I like dressing my cat, Sherlock, up. He's the only cat that will comply. I've only ever caught one shiny Pokemon in my almost two decades of playing and that was a Claydol in Pokemon Emerald in Sky Pillar on my way to catch Rayquaza. Seriously. A Claydol. Kiki's Delivery Service might just be my favorite childhood movie, it's obviously my favorite Studio Ghibli movie. I've been rewatching Sailor Moon, have yet to watch Crystal, though. I'm still in college as I am attempting to stumble into enough classes to graduate one day. Er. I think that's enough info that people probably won't read :laugh:
  • NikkiBubbleGum
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nikki, and my power is whenever I walk into a room, I can sense if the people in it are good or bad, and I can sense if someone is good or bad by communication. Also, I can get animals to do whatever I want, and they always come over to me. I can also always get a baby to stop crying. Yep, I have a lot of powers!!!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm wes and I'm a vintage video game collector.
  • greenwolf44
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Anna, and my superpower is the ability to spout random facts. Somehow, I am able to absorb the most random, mostly-useless information ever [and then regurgitate it as 'did you know' facts], but I am unable to remember what I was supposed to do during the day.

I also have a second superpower when I'm with one of my friends -- we're able to hold full conversations consisting solely of quotes from The Lord of the Rings.

Anyway, I'm a HUGE Harry Potter, LotR, Doctor Who and Sherlock nerd, and a band geek :smiley:
  • DancesWithFish
    Options
    Howdy!
    I'm Olivia and I can flap my batwings faster than a speeding cursor and move my mouse without even touching it. See? I'm doing it now!

This looks like a fun group ... I'm a Hunger Games fan; waiting anxiously for #3 to arrive. LOVE vintage Star Trek, and the last good movie I saw was Cuban Fury. You HAVE to watch it, on Netflix if you have it.
  • quzly
    quzly Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm Melissa. My super power is snuggling kitties into submission and making beer and pizza disappear. I mainly like shooting games, just got an xbox one for xmas and I'm playing Destiny. Favorite games include Far Cry, Bio Shock, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Gears of War and Fallout. (Tag: quzly)
  • ausylo
    ausylo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Sean and my super power is ... creating the next super power to beat them all.. Currently an ongoing work in progress :cold_sweat:

Look forward to geeking out with everyone here..
  • E_Goldfish
    E_Goldfish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, Goldfish here. Apparently, my superpower is that animals and old people really like me. It's a mixed bag, what can I say? My kingdom for super strength.
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm Jamie! :) My superpower is turning my geekness into goods! I create crib/toddler sheets and pillow cases (for us big kids) in some of the most awesome geektastic fabrics. I also crochet geekery as well :)

If you want, add me! :)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm From Finland ^^; My super power.. would be awkwardness. I'm so awkward that next to me, anyone else can look cool. :3 Yeah. That's a good super power..
    So anyways, I enjoy playing games on my computer, or PS3 or Nintendo DS. I also like anime and I do cosplay.. but I'm also a huge scifi fan. :)
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Adria aka Kiragami and my superpower is to see the future...however, I can't control it...yet. :)

I am big into Assassin's Creed (Unity! WHOO!) and Final Fantasy right now, also anime (Parasyte and Death Parade are my faves).
    I'm so glad I found this group!^^

Feel free to add me!
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! Compulsive reader, casual gamer, obsessive movie-goer, useless-trivia-lover, grammar-ninja and all around geek.

26yrs old, 5'7, 2 kids, 50lbs to lose (can't wait to be able to cosplay all of my favorite characters).

Some of my favorite fandoms include: The Legend of Zelda, Supernatural, The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, Dresden Files, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Firefly, Walking Dead, A Song of Fire and Ice/Game of Thrones, Classic Mario, Final Fantasy.... and many others that I can't think of right now because I'm hungry lol
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Greet-ings-Earth-lings.

As a longtime Marvel girl, my superpower is apparently getting people hooked on DC. The day after Arrow S2 was released on Netflix, my mom e-mailed me: "Your father hasn't left the couch in 16 hours."

Victory?

More than anything in the universe, I want a working lightsaber.
  • mthompso101
    mthompso101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My super powers include always knowing when a cute and cuddly animal is in the vicinity, and do an excellent impression of a wookie.

Right now my poison is Dragon Age: Inquisition on the Xbox One, but my favorite fandoms include: Doctor Who, Trigun, Marvel, Transformers, Sailor Moon, Supernatural (gotten behind on it though), Star Trek, Star Wars, Big Bang Theory, Halo, Borderlands, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Vision of Escaflowne, Resident Evil, Library Wars, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Portal, Fruits Basket and a bunch of other stuff that I'm probably forgetting about...

My husband is always great to geek out with, but a girl has got to have other pals to talk about favorite fandoms with. :)