FEBRUARY 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    I'll go for 100 since it's a short month!

@ Dave: Could you tell me what the "Gold Streak" is?

No problem at all! All it means is...you know how each individual month the point is to reach your goal, right? And the color of hitting goal is gold....all it means is how many months in a row you've hit goal. So if you hit goal this month. You'll get a '1'....then next month when you hit goal, you'll extend your 'streak' to '2' months in a row. That will continue to increase each month you hit goal. But if you miss making goal for just one month, you go back to '0' and have to start all over. It's like the MFP login streak except this counts months. Make sense? :)

Dave
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I am currently injured with a twisted back so will just try to meet 30 miles to keep me moving a little every day
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    I would like to opt-in for GOAL streak
    Thanks
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm going to up my running miles from 25 to 30 this month.

Oh, and add me for the streak. Maybe that will be an extra motivator!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    I'm going for broke. Make my goal 300 miles.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am also using a Fitbit and am in the Fitbit group, although I only log actual exercise miles here.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Snow and ice warning remain in place and a holiday towards the end of the month, so lets start off with a 500 mile target
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    As the weather is awful and I want to try pilates and it is a short month, I am going for 150 miles this month please.
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    In for 85 miles for Feb- since I'm praying winter comes to the Sierra Nevada mountains and it's a shorter month than most- pray for running in the snow :)
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    ... in again for Feb. Going to up my miles slightly this month to 90! Hopefully the idea of the 'streak' will keep me going again this month. :D

Thanks yet again for keeping this going!

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I hope I learned my lesson last tax season when I set my goals too high and let my "failure" get to me. Aiming for 75 miles this month. I know I can make this happen, even if the weather gets in the way.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    OK I'm in for another 100K of running.
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm in for February. I'm going to stick with 75 miles even though I'm having a hard time hitting it. The Transformation Challenge I'm doing at my gym is all about pushing yourself so that's what I need to do. :)

exercise.png

• Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Leanz wrote: »
    Thank you admin people - you do an excellent job!
    - I am in again please, maybe 130 miles. Will up it if I get too close too soon :)
    ETA: Wow! that will take me over the 6000 miles with Move your *kitten* challenges!

Awesome total Leanz!
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just found this challenge again. My fitbit died and I haven't been counting steps/kms for quite a while but the lovely people at fitbit have sent me a new one so I'm back in business. Good to see some 'old faces' still here :)
    I'm in for 150 kms this month, walking and maybe a bit of biking. Short month and not a good start today so I'd better get moving from tomorrow!
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am in again for 125 miles for February!

exercise.png
  • bflogal854
    bflogal854 Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Starting slow and hopefully will increase month by month, so for February I'm going to try and reach 30 miles this month. Thanks!!!

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am in for the goal streak. I am reducing mileage as Feb. is shorter, weather could be worse and I am working later hours.

Put me back in for 200 miles and I will still push for 300. Hopefully I can go back to 300 in March,

Thanks to all of you for your motivation and keeping this spreadsheet. It sure helps motivate me to keep going and see my progress. Who would think that I did over 6000 miles. Hugs to all of you.
This discussion has been closed.