pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Rest day today. Much needed!

Me too!
  • Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Day 5 was last night, but forgot to post. Not sure if I'm going to get a chance to do Day 6 today, if not, rest day.
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done and my knees are beginning to hurt. Not sure if that's jillian fault or because I have new running shoes.
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done :D I am motivated to add in additional exercise and also did some extra cardio last night. Will try to incorporate at least three days a week in addition to 30DS. Feeling the soreness now that I upped the weights halfways.
  • skroops
    skroops Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a rest day for me, so I just completed day 5. I was so tempted to skip it cause I didn't fit it in early in the day like I usually do and had a not so healthy day overall - pizza and cupcakes at a bday party -- so it was tempting to blow it off and say that today was just a lost cause. But I made myself get off the couch and do the workout and feel so much better now.
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Congrats keep it up! (:
  • moreliz88
    Options
    moreliz88 wrote: »
    Congrats keep it up! (:

(:
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Today was day 6 for me, i feel good no more soreness!(:
  • Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was only able to get halfway through Day 6. My baby girl wasn't feeling well and she needed me. Back on it tomorrow.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Took a break from 30DS but did a Bikram yoga class. :D
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Been off sick the last 3 days..hoping to do double up days on a few one in the morning one in the evening.. fancy doing this after this month http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/the-28-day-squat-challenge-youll-want-to-start-now/
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Had a rest day yesterday and not a good food day...went 500 cals over. Got up this morning and did Day 7! I'm hoping to squeeze in another workout DVD later (if toddler allows it!). Hope you all are having great weekends!
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Couldn't do shred yesterday as my back was very sore. I did day 4 today. I'm doing a lot of stretching, but my middle and lower back have been hurting.
    I also walked 4 miles today. :)
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Had a rest day y'day and had a bad week food wise. Anyway day 5 done
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Day 7 is done!(:
    Feeling stronger every day! have y'all lost any weight yet?
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 7 is done!(:

No - I was totally expecting some weight loss today since I feel I have been working so hard & had a really good week of food. I gained .4 - hopefully it comes off next week & some extra!
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost weight either, but the last time I did 30DS I only lost about 4lbs. However, I did lose a LOT of inches! I'm looking forward to measuring Wednesday morning before starting level 2!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Shred level 1 done. When are we switching to level 2? Wednesday? This week I didnt lose any weight. :| But since early Jan I've lost 6 lbs.

Just wanted to share an add on move when doing the chest flyes on circuit 3. I do bridges when bringing my arms together. Make sure you squeeze your glutes tight. Or you can get on bridge and just squeeze the glutes the entire time.

Take care!!
  • r_achael1
    Options
    alf1163 wrote: »
    Shred level 1 done. When are we switching to level 2? Wednesday? This week I didnt lose any weight. :| But since early Jan I've lost 6 lbs.

Just wanted to share an add on move when doing the chest flyes on circuit 3. I do bridges when bringing my arms together. Make sure you squeeze your glutes tight. Or you can get on bridge and just squeeze the glutes the entire time.

Take care!!

that's such a good idea with the bridges! Doing that from now on, always feels like I'm not doing enough in the chest flys

• moreliz88
    Options
    Day 7 is done!(:

No - I was totally expecting some weight loss today since I feel I have been working so hard & had a really good week of food. I gained .4 - hopefully it comes off next week & some extra!

Im sure you'll lose some weight keep working hard, I haven't weight myself I 'll doit after I finish with level 1