FEBRUARY 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Well fog is way better than rain. Gonna cram all the rides I can get before the next round of crappy weather.

02/08 - 2.0 miles walking
    02/09 - 1.0 miles walking
    02/10 - 1.0 miles walking
    02/10 - 12.0 miles cycling
    02/11 - 13.0 miles cycling

Total: 82.0 miles

exercise.png

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    3 miles running today

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Adding 4 miles

Just wanted to say I love that the spreadsheet has the number of miles needed to be in the "green" and how many more you need to get there. :) I'm playing catch up after working long hours for the last 2 weeks finishing year end/month end at work. I now know exactly where I stand and what I need to do to get there. :smile: Thanks for all you do in keeping that awesome spreadsheet up!!

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,373 Member
    Options
    Jan. 11: 11.35 Miles Ran 7.35 and walked 4
    TTD: 109.92 Miles

exercise.png
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    2/11- 5.4 miles running

exercise.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    2/11 - 1.05 mile walk

yZZcm6.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,102 Member
    Options
    2/11 5 mile run / 3 mile walk
    55 miles of 75 miles

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Let's tack on another 26 miles for 105 out of 300. Weather has warmed up so it was a real pleasant ride at 39 degrees and sun.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    Options
    Grabbed Bean as soon as I got home and we went for a long walk. It was great.

Tues - 2.75 miles
    Wed - 7.73 miles

exercise.png

The weekend is supposed to be warm and beautiful! Can't wait. So sore from my workout on Monday... :s <--- this is me whining!!

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Chris
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    16.5 miles on the bike tonight. And even with riding at flat road (very low resistance), I'm sore. And not happy about it. :#

MTD: 75.4
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Grabbed Bean as soon as I got home and we went for a long walk. It was great.

The weekend is supposed to be warm and beautiful! Can't wait. So sore from my workout on Monday... :s <--- this is me whining!!

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Chris

Chris, I love the whining face. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hkristine1 wrote: »
    16.5 miles on the bike tonight. And even with riding at flat road (very low resistance), I'm sore. And not happy about it. :#

MTD: 75.4

Kristine - I know it's hard, but you need to give that thing a rest and give it time to heal.
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    8 miles on ex bike at 5 a.m.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Options
    hkristine1 wrote: »
    So... yeah. My hip is not doing awesome. A ride that usually gets me 21.7 miles, I was only able to get 20.2 miles today... and I couldn't do all that I was requiring of the class to do. Oh well. But, it solidifies that running is not in my immediate future. Period.

I think we identified something that was aggravating it, though. I started driving our old car which is a manual shift, and I think the way you have to use your hip muscles differently/more/more intentionally was not helping. So, my husband offered to switch cars with me, so I'm now driving his ridiculously large work truck and he's driving our little Honda civic. ha. Maybe that will help me heal faster.

Hope everyone is well.

MTD: 58.9
    Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your hip again. :( I hope with switching vehicles with hubby and maybe your stretching and MYRTL that it heals back up again for you.

Dave

• darkrider42
    Options
    rockann16 wrote: »
    Adding 4 miles

Just wanted to say I love that the spreadsheet has the number of miles needed to be in the "green" and how many more you need to get there. :) I'm playing catch up after working long hours for the last 2 weeks finishing year end/month end at work. I now know exactly where I stand and what I need to do to get there. :smile: Thanks for all you do in keeping that awesome spreadsheet up!!

exercise.png
    Cool, glad you find it so useful!! I got a wild hair one night and wondered if I could figure out how to write the formula so that it only shows when you're not "in the green". I was pretty tickled to get it right on my first try. :smiley: That was a pleasant surprise to me because math really isn't one of my strong suits. lol

Dave

• darkrider42
    Options
    Another 2.5 mile interval run on the treadmill tonight. Wasn't pretty but it's done. :p

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 8.74 miles

exercise.png

• Leanz