February Chat

Options
123457»

Replies

• Nancybenjam
    Nancybenjam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news, I'm so happy for you!
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Charlie, reading this is so moving. Sending you big (((hugs))) and congratulations!!! ~ Kathy

congratulations-desi-glitters-12.gif
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    @grandmothercharlie‌ YES!!!!!!! :-)
  • mangotango
    mangotango Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kudos GCharlie - amazing results! Your resolve and hard work paid off in big quality of life improvements! Congratulations!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    GMCharlie, Congrats on cutting down your health issues. All that hard work has paid off. You are a true Health Warrior Princess!
    Hero_runs.gif
  • retirehappy
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Ok, I have been reviewing a few things in my Journey. I realized it was about this point when I fell off the wagon the last time I was on MFP. Please PM me if you notice no postings from me. I can't stop this time around I really need help to stay on track, this is a very important point in my Journey.

I am one of the lucky few at my age that are not on any prescription drugs, have no serious physical limitations except for my eye site, I am legally blind in one eye and have been since childhood. So medical reasons do not motivate me. I want to stay fit and healthy, my weight control is my only health issue. So please feel free to PM me if you don't see me around or you think I am losing focus even. I am within 2 lbs of half way to my goal now, I simply can not let myself stop again.

Thanks for listening.
  • not2old2move
    not2old2move Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow grandmother...that is excellent. You must feel very proud of yourself and be very happy!!
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    @Charlie That is such wonderful news! I wonder if your docs realize how hard you have worked to get to this point. I hope you BP goes up a bit and your dizzy spells stop.
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    More Congrats! to you Charlie!!! You have taken control of your life! in such a positive way. I bet you feel on top of the world. I signed up today for a program through work called "Naturally Slim". Has anyone heard of it or been involved in it? They is a limit to how many they will take into the program, so I don't know if I will be accepted or not. The only thing out of wack with me is my weight.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    WOWsers for you Charlie!! You have definitely learned how to work the program!! And you have stayed the course! I am so very proud of you - and again those cheerleaders are cheering loudly for you!! LOL
    I have missed you and everyone else - I am so glad to be back!! B)
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    We went to the theatre last night and went for a meal before in a Café Rouge restaurant. We had a bit of time to kill so I splurged! Shared a started with hubby then had a main and a dessert!!! And a glass of wine!!!!! It was delicious! :D
    So today I am compensating and just made a big pan of homemade vegetable soup...and that is delicious too!

It's all about balance! :D
    Jean
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Found this in the MFP blog, go to the 4th paragraph, click on the word here and download the pdf. It is an e-cookbook from Cooking Light with recipes, nothing over 400 calories and that is a dinner meal, there are snacks, etc at lower cals. as well. There is also the meal planner chart in that ebook as well that prints off correctly, I couldn't get the one in the blog to print out in a useable size.
    http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/be-a-master-meal-planner-with-this-template/
  • mxchana
    Options
    jeanmrob wrote: »
    We went to the theatre last night and went for a meal before in a Café Rouge restaurant. We had a bit of time to kill so I splurged!

It's all about balance! :D
    Jean

So true, Jean - an occasional relaxation of our usual practice keeps us from straying way off the path! ~ Kathy

• mxchana
    Options
    Found this in the MFP blog, go to the 4th paragraph, click on the word here and download the pdf. It is an e-cookbook from Cooking Light with recipes...
    http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/be-a-master-meal-planner-with-this-template/

Thanks so much for sharing this, retirehappy! ~ Kathy

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Goodbye February :o

Jean
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    ^^^ And onto the March Chat page...