Like Minded Lushes-April 2015

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    No zeros but good workouts and the scale was down soooo.... Lushing on.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-oops...happy hour happened. Walked about 5 miles with a 4 martini stop :noway: then had 6oz of mead at home.
    Thursday-0...I really need to make up for yesterday!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I suck at 0's.

Monday - 3
    Tuesday - made a mango vodka with raspberry seltzer but didn't finish it
    Wednesday - 2 dirty martinis, about 2 glasses of wine and a watermelon vodka with seltzer.

I was actually pretty proud of myself last night. We were in the hot tub with friends from out of town for over an hour and I only had one drink. We have a friend coming over tonight and have 2 unopened bottles of wine. I suspect one or both will be drunk. I need a chill night at home with no company..... No plans this weekend and tons of yard work to do so hopefully we can drink less and sleep more.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Ashley-we have things to do around the house too BUT that always warrants drinking :wink:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Just lushing along. Last night was a couple of light vodka rocks with Pom juice.

Drinking is one of the only ways yard work gets done :tongue:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    me too ashley.
    wine last night. dentist today along with more kitchen remodeling. i'm sure there will be wine tonight. and take out. i need to workout desperately but I'm thinking it won't happen until maybe tomorrow :/
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Monday - 4 beers
    Tuesday - 1 beer
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - will be 0
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Girls night tonight which means wine and Cougar Town. I bought my friends and myself wine glasses that fit a whole bottle :tongue: It's fitting that we'll now have them for Cougar Town because one of the characters pulls out a huge glass when she's having a bad day.

Just did X Stretch which felt amazing and now gearing up for an hour on the bike. Have to earn my wine after all.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-4 pineapple martinis and 6oz mead
    Thursday-FAIL...1 margarita shot (1oz tequila/1oz limeade) and cherry vodka with coke zero
    Friday-Planning on a manhattan and maybe some wine
    Tomorrow we are brewing and then cleaning out the outdoor sheds. Sunday, I think I will tackle all my glassware...take pics and try to sell some stuff!!!

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Red Lobster last night. I didn't eat much but I did have one Mango Berry daiquiri. I don't usually go for those kinds of drinks but it was good. I ordered a huge meal and ended up eating my salad, one cheddar bay biscuit and one bite of crab and two shrimp. I have a whole bunch of crab, two kinds of shrimp, a whole lobster tail and rice pilaf and broccoli in my fridge for dinner tonight for me and Doug. I just don't seem to have an appetite any more. TGIF. We are supposed to have an awesome weather weekend so I should get some yard work done this weekend.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 3
    Tuesday - almost 1
    Wednesday - 5
    Thursday - a blood orange Mike's Hard Lemonade, which surprisingly wasn't terrible, big glass of pinot noir with my pasta, and almost a whole Stella Cidre.

We had a friend over for dinner. He left around 9. Eric went 2 houses down to the neighbors' for a fire and beer and I watched an episode of Parenthood with my Cidre in bed and went to sleep a little after 10. I feel like a new woman today. I still have a bottle of unoaked chard in my fridge I'll probably drink tonight. TGIF! I have almost made it through my first full week of work and survived!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is plugging along...getting a few 0's...or not...like me!
    I survived the dentist and the husband stayed home with the construction guys which made the day more nerve wracking because all the chaos makes him uptight...which then makes me uptight. I'm glad he's going back to work today. I seem to communicate with Juan better than the husband...and not just because I speak spanish lol. Crossing my fingers that the electrical and drywall work will be done today. I think I'll take a break and start up again next month with the cabinets/painting.
    I had 3/4 of a bottle of wine last night....and slept like the dead!
    Probably something similar tonight.
    TGIF everyone :drinker:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your remodel Syd- I am sure it will be worth the inconvenience in the short run. I am envious of your knowledge of a second language, and being in SD you must have many opportunities to use it.

Two zeros so far this week. I am happy with that. Next week will most likely see three.

Have a great weekend!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 1 beer
    team win
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Gary, I'm half Mexican (don't let the blonde hair and blue eyes fool you) so my mom's side of the family keeps me semi-fluent (dad was born in Scotland hence my coloring)
    I definitely know all the good curse words...which I really wanted to use with Juan when he told me he needs another full day of work on Monday to get everything done. :mad:
    Good news: I got in a workout today and that felt great. I'm thinking vodka later. :drinker:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Friday - 3 glasses of wine, 2 cocktails
    Saturday - 2 Corona Lites, 2 glasses wine
    Sunday - 3 glasses of wine, 1 cider

I was consistent. I prefer to drink like this. I day drank Saturday and Sunday too which usually gets me into trouble. But I am finding I pace myself a little better and then I don't get hungover. So I drank everyday last week, but never had more than 5 drinks and never got schmamered. Weekend was too short as usual..... We've got lots to do this week and weekend to get ready for our Derby party next weekend!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Usual lushy weekend...
    Friday-3 manhattans
    Saturday-2 1/2 beers and about 1/2 bottle of tropical punch vodka
    Sunday-1 1/2 beers, 4 vodka cocktails and a small glass of wine
    We got so much accomplished between the outdoor sheds and the kitchen cabinets....feels sooooo good to get rid of stuff...now I need to post everything on craigslist, fun fun!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    you are working hard katie!
    I had a housekeeper come in on Saturday and clean all the dust from the drywall work. I just couldn't stand it anymore. Well worth the $$ and it allowed me to relax the rest of the weekend.
    Ashley, your weekend looks about like mine. I had 2 vodkas and 2 glasses of wine both days spread out over several hours. Woke up feeling fine and had amazing workouts both days.
    Juan is scheduled to finish up today. I'm taking bets on what time he shows up. He's scheduled for 9am.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    he just showed up: 10:33am :grumble:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Today is husbands birthday so needless to say it was a lushy weekend. Not sure what he'll want to do tonight. Need to go get a workout in.