• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 3 drinks
    Team win
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Birthday tomorrow...so I am going to try not to go overboard with the eating and drinking but I'm sure there will be plenty of both. The real celebration isn't until next week when the husband booked a getaway for the 2 of us to my favorite hotel and spa. I had a good week and dropped 2 pounds but am not logging it since I'm sure I'll put it back on in the next week. :laugh:
    TGIF lushes!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 2
    Tuesday - 1
    Wednesday - 4
    Thursday - 3
    Friday - 2 beers at the balloon race, 2 beers at dinner, 2 glasses of wine at the balloon glow (It's Derby week!!), one cocktail in the hot tub at home = 7
    Saturday - a big glass of mediocre sangria at the Mexican restaurant, 2 glasses of red at home = 3
    Sunday - 2 beers at the bowling birthday party, 2 glasses of wine at the art fair, 1 beer while waiting for carry out, 2 glasses of wine and a half a cider by the fire pit. = 7.5
    Total 27.5 Oops.....

Busy but fun weekend..... I will have a 0 tonight. Tomorrow I'm leaving work early to go to an event at the track and then have Grey's Anatomy watching plans with my friend. I'm off Wednesday and working Thursday, and a little bit Friday (Oaks Day) then Saturday is our Derby party. I'm going to try not to overdo it as I'm sure I will on Derby Day. Tis a fun time in Louisville right now. :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-lots of beer
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-3 1/2 manhattans
    Friday-1/2 beer and 4 manhattans
    Saturday- 11/2 beers, 2 tropical punch vodka cocktails, 1 bottle of white wine and 1 glass of red. To be fair I started at 1030am and was in bed by 9. Felt great yesterday morning!!!
    Sunday-1 beer, 3 mint juleps and 1 LARGE glass of red.

I am going to try to log some zeros this week. We are still going back and forth with the buyer so booze helps me destress and sleep!!!

• SoCalWoman
    Options
    Birthday booze Saturday. too much Tequila! 0 yesterday. Maybe a couple of 0s before we leave for a long weekend getaway on Thurs?
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Happy Monday Lushes
    Saturday I started on appletini sodas and the it was wine spritzers all day yesterday. I over did it on Saturday and things got a little fuzzy. I went shopping at Amazon and didn't quite remember it. I only bought a Kindle paperwhite for the trip. I am so ready for sun and fun. I will try for some zeros but I stress out before a trip so who knows.

Happy belated birthday Syd.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    got a 0 on Saturday!
    Wednesday-glass of wine
    Thursday-half a pitcher of beer (2?) and a glass
    Friday-Ok Go concert was so much fun! I had a vodka with fizzy water getting ready, split a bottle of red at dinner, then had two beers at the show (but I think they were 22 oz) and then we went to a brewery and I did a taster flight.
    Saturday=0
    Sunday=2 mimosa at brunch, 2 glass of wine

I will try for 0 tonight, but there will be beer in the chili. Today and Wednesday I am trying to go low cals to make up for the days when I am higher.

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Friday night...lots of beer!!! Saturday night...0! Sunday night...0!

Tonight I'm heading back to the Y for the first time since February! I hope that it doesn't kill me. And I'm going to try to avoid drinking the blue moons that are in the fridge too.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 6 beers
    Team loss.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Woof, the past two weekends have been unbelievably lushy :noway: and yet I'm having wine now. I think I need some time off from our socializing and boozy weekends. Maybe a few with just husband. I always feel like I need to hibernate and recover after socializing. I'm definitely that article with the headline 'The troubles of having an outgoing personality when you're an introvert'

Although we have things with husbands family this weekend and with his coworkers next so I won't be getting a down weekend for a few weeks :(

And so....wine.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I hear you Kat!!! Same way, LOVE more than anything just being home with Lenny and dread all the social obligations but at the same time always have so much fun!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-think I'll have another 0
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    We are the same....very social. We host most events among friends. But if we are just sitting around home, we get antsy. My 3 year old has even picked up this trait! Sometimes I just want to stay home with just us and watch a movie with a couple glasses of wine.....

I had the first 0 in a long time last night. I slept great with the exception of the two feedings, but right back to sleep after!

I'm going to the track at 2. I'm going to try to only have 3 drinks since it's a work function and I have to drive. Maybe 4....maybe.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Agreed, I love our what we call "our nights" where it's just us at home watching a movie or something while having some wine. During the week I don't really leave the house unless I have an appointment or need some groceries. But these past few weekends we've been going to a new local bar and staying for hours because now we're friends with the owners. I just need a break from that and to have a relaxing weekend at home.

With that said I just got done with a good workout so.... Wine :p
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0 which I am very surprised! I am so super stressed!!!!
    Wednesday-0???
  • SoCalWoman
    edited April 2015
    Options
    House stuff is the worst, Kate! I saw some posts I made last year about selling my dad's house that popped up on fb and they were not pretty lol. I think we lost Kim because of her house issues :/ Hang in there.
    I'm off for my getaway. I've lost 2 pounds. By the time I get back on Sunday I'm sure they will be back. :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Thanks Syd!!! The buyers SUCK, the contractors SUCK, and my agent has been MIA since Monday! I am stalking him and I don't even care!!! :wink: Have a fabulous trip!!!!!!

Happy hour MAY be in my future!!!!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sorry you're so stressed Kate :/ I'll be sure to have some for you and everyone else who's stressed, tonight. Anything to help :p:D

It is absolutely gorgeous here today, sunny and in the 70's so I'm being a bum with the pups and clearing out the DVR. I'll get upstairs for my P90X in a bit.... After a tough work out I wine a lot ;):drinker:

Have a fabulous time on your getaway Syd! :flowerforyou:

And good job to those getting 0's!! B):#
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Syd, way to go on losing 2 pounds....and have SO MUCH FUN on your vacay!!

Kate, I'm so sorry you're stressed about your house. :(

Kat, your weather sounds fabulous! It's not too shabby here for Kansas....70's today! If I get home in time tonight, I may take my little pup on a walk.

Monday - 3 whipped vodkas with diet Sunkist...so yummy!
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-Happy Hour +....3 pineapple martinis, 2 margaritas and 1/2 mead. I think we have come to an agreement with the buyers, we are waiting for the paperwork...fingers crossed kids!
    Thursday-0 We need to do some form of exercise tonight...yoga or walk, all depends on the weather!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday: at the track - a glass of wine, a tiny vodka soda, a Lilly (which I really just got for the glass; there's hardly any booze in it), and a bud light lime. About a bottle of wine at home watching an episode of Greys that was supposed to be 3. So I call that an 8 for the day/night.
    Wednesday: about a bottle of wine while we finished watching Greys (Which if any of you watch that still.....WTF?!?!?! We caught up last night and my friend and I were literally crying.) = 4

I need a 0 tonight. And early bedtime. This week has been hectic. Eric has been working till dark on tiling and landscaping most nights so I've been on solo kid duty. And I was up late last night waiting for him to get home from driving his parents home after a play. Then Langston was up 3 times. I've got a meeting at 7 tonight at a pool/club we're joining. Hope it doesn't last long.....