WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please feel free to share your results with the group.

Replies

• boglidem
    boglidem Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finished Fast 5 and lost 5.2lbs in the first week!
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    boglidem wrote: »
    Excellent!

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Way to go bog!!! You are doing awesome! BTW, your pic looks like Mariah Carey. ;)
  • boglidem
    boglidem Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!! It's so exciting losing weight successfully!! Lmbo yes Shie I hear it all the time
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    boglidem wrote: »

Great job!
  • alash52
    alash52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thursdays are my official weigh in day and I lost 3 lbs this week. Total weight loss on NS is 23.5 lbs in 10 weeks.
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I lost .8 After 3 last week I will take it
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Lost a lb...doesn't sound like much to some but for me...this journey has been crazy...started off perfect then...poof....one week lose one week nothing...then nothingness ....at all!!! Did the meal switching...traded breakfast for dinner AND lunch for dessert....1st week 3.6 gone! Since then every week has been one lb! I will take it...all I've ever wanted was to lose one lb every week til I got to goal...I just want to be healthy and honestly...my goal isn't on the scale any,ore it is the clothes size I feel comfortable in and following an healthy eating and exercising regimen I can live with forever!!!!!!!!
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    Lost a lb...doesn't sound like much to some but for me...
    It sounds like plenty to me. Don't forget that the plan is designed to lose 1-2 lbs per week. The guys tend to lose a little more but I'm guessing that is due to muscle growth resulting in a sped up metabolism (I'm no expert but it makes sense to me). I've been losing at a nice rate but am possibly looking at a small gain this week. No worries though - my waist is actually getting smaller and my shoulders, arms chest and legs are all gaining muscle. So if your clothes are fitting better and you are getting healthier, you're already winning! Just keep working hard and the end result will be reaching your goal. Have a great day!

• garnetbutterfly131
    garnetbutterfly131 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats to all!!
  • jrn8ion
    Options
    So I gained 0.5 lb this week. Kind figured it was coming since my fight night binge. Glad it wasn't more. Gonna hunker down & kick butt this week.
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 lbs this week and I am not sure why :(
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I gain when my body thinks I'm "starving". It's happened to me before. I call it a "reverse plateau". Try to vary something up
  • jrn8ion
    Options
    Lost a lb...doesn't sound like much to some but for me...
    It sounds like plenty to me. Don't forget that the plan is designed to lose 1-2 lbs per week. The guys tend to lose a little more but I'm guessing that is due to muscle growth resulting in a sped up metabolism (I'm no expert but it makes sense to me). I've been losing at a nice rate but am possibly looking at a small gain this week. No worries though - my waist is actually getting smaller and my shoulders, arms chest and legs are all gaining muscle. So if your clothes are fitting better and you are getting healthier, you're already winning! Just keep working hard and the end result will be reaching your goal. Have a great day!

This is my like button
    k6p1qxr1bz3l.png
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks Whosebeeping! I'll try anything at this point!
  • barby81
    barby81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    After 3 weeks of not losing lost 4lbs this week finally made it to onderland.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 ounces. But! That means I am now officially and exactly halfway to goal... 25 lbs lost and 25 more to go. Isn't my ticker pretty, lol?

Congrats to all the losers this week and to all who WILL be losers next week!! Don't give up!!

86790391.png
  • Shie1
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    I lost 6 ounces. But! That means I am now officially and exactly halfway to goal... 25 lbs lost and 25 more to go. Isn't my ticker pretty, lol?

Congrats to all the losers this week and to all who WILL be losers next week!! Don't give up!!

86790391.png

Way to go Jen!!!!!! Doesn't that half way point feel awesome!?! Congrats! and keep up the fantastic work!! P~
  • Shie1
    Options
    Congrats to all this week!! Regardless what the loss, you are sticking with your choice of living a healthy life. What greater reward than knowing that we are doing something very positive for ourselves!!! Love you all! P~
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    barby81 wrote: »
    After 3 weeks of not losing lost 4lbs this week finally made it to onderland.

Congrats! Hurray for getting to ONEderland! That's awesome. I dream of getting there...23 more pounds till then.