WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Very disappointed in my weigh in today .04 off this week .
    Dont be! As long as the scale goes down its a victory!!!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings. It helps me stick with the plan on a weekends. Last Saturday I had lost 3 more pounds. My weight loss is now 44.6 (almost 45) pounds since last Thanksgiving.
    That's awesome. Congrats!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings. It helps me stick with the plan on a weekends. Last Saturday I had lost 3 more pounds. My weight loss is now 44.6 (almost 45) pounds since last Thanksgiving.

Same here ... I weigh in on Sundays in order to try and ensure an OP weekend. So far, so good.

Good job, kayakqueen53

88492762.png s9qhza68u7ed.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm a Thursday Weigher!! I lost 0.8 ounces & ecstatic about it!!! ;) I made a promise to never cheat again & be alittle angel!! o:)<3
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »
    I'm a Thursday Weigher!! I lost 0.8 ounces & ecstatic about it!!! ;) I made a promise to never cheat again & be alittle angel!! o:)<3
    And you were worried...pshaw!!!! Every ounce is a victory!!!!

• SuziBoston
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »
    And you were worried...pshaw!!!! Every ounce is a victory!!!!

Thanx Valerie!!!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Friday weigh in ....another lb down....that's 4 weeks of losses after a 2 month plateau....it CAN be done if you stick to it!!!! Do NOT give up!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good job ev!!! :)

I lost 1.6 lbs this week. I just realized that after losing 27 lbs, I am only 10 lbs overweight now! I'll soon be within normal range!!! The rest of the weight I want to lose will put me in the middle of the normal range for my height.
    86790391.png
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Friday weigh in ....another lb down....that's 4 weeks of losses after a 2 month plateau....it CAN be done if you stick to it!!!! Do NOT give up!

Congrats!! ;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »

I lost 1.6 lbs this week. I just realized that after losing 27 lbs, I am only 10 lbs overweight now! I'll soon be within normal range!!! The rest of the weight I want to lose will put me in the middle of the normal range for my height.
    86790391.png

WTG Jen!!! Great feeling huh??!!! Proud of you!! ;)<3
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    1 lb down.
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WeLl that was weird I typed in more. Hit 30 lbs down. Whoo!!
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5 today B)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Redsy1965 wrote: »
    Down 1.5 today B)

Great job ladies!
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Down 1.5 today B)

Great job ladies!

Thanks Mike!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    1 lb down.
    WTG Lynn!!! :)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Down 1.5 today B)

Your a powerhouse Maria!!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW. You all are doing so good!!!!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!! B)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    down 3.1. I have been eating my own lunches as opposed to the ns meals. I 'm wondering if that may have something to do with the large number...less sodium in my own lunch. Time will tell...I have bars and frozen items coming next shipment. Way to go everyone!