WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi. It's me. The one who has not been able to get under 170 for 3 years. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got to 169.8! Then the next week, 169.4! Then today, 169.0! LOL! It's not much, it one pound in 3 weeks! But if I lose a pound a month, I will be at my first goal, of 165 in September, and hopefully start the new year at 160. But even if I don't lose anymore, I am just happy to be in control of my eating with NS and not gaining. I never feel bloated or sluggish anymore. I have a lot more energy.

Congrats Dottie! Keep rockin' on!

• MarySG58
    Options
    Lost another 1lb and entered into a new decade!! Whoot!

WTG!

Another one bites the dust! I love consistently losing 1 lb! It is all I ever wanted or asked for!

Yay Valerie!

Congrats Ladies!

Happy Belated Birthday Shie1
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi. It's me. The one who has not been able to get under 170 for 3 years. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got to 169.8! Then the next week, 169.4! Then today, 169.0! LOL! It's not much, it one pound in 3 weeks! But if I lose a pound a month, I will be at my first goal, of 165 in September, and hopefully start the new year at 160. But even if I don't lose anymore, I am just happy to be in control of my eating with NS and not gaining. I never feel bloated or sluggish anymore. I have a lot more energy.

Good for you. It's that time when you wait so long for something to happen, and the scales don't move that we drift off our path. Great job staying focused. I know it feels good.
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. Like I said, this experience has been wonderful. The foods, the people...it's different than...here's your list of foods, make it work, we will see you and your $25 next week for weigh in. Love this program and the people who do it. Wish NS would put all this back on their site though. I saw today that they are dropping the charts/progress reports from the site as of 6/22. I guess the 50 Clicks will be gone then too. They say they are going to have better stuff...but if you take away a weight progress report from a diet site...then what do you have? Crazy.
  • MarySG58
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. Like I said, this experience has been wonderful. The foods, the people...it's different than...here's your list of foods, make it work, we will see you and your $25 next week for weigh in. Love this program and the people who do it. Wish NS would put all this back on their site though. I saw today that they are dropping the charts/progress reports from the site as of 6/22. I guess the 50 Clicks will be gone then too. They say they are going to have better stuff...but if you take away a weight progress report from a diet site...then what do you have? Crazy.

Gina, I posted this week concerning building a history on MFP taking your info from NS. Click on my username and checkout my Profile page, scroll down and you will see this info. Sending you a friend request also!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    I lost weight!!!! OMG!!! Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!! I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm getting closer to 159.0lbs!!! Can't wait for the 5's!!! Like I always say Can't do it without all of you!!! Love you all!! ;)<3

Wonderful! Keep singing His Praises! For every lb., I say PTL - Praise The Lord! Keep rocking Suzi Sweetie!

Aww!!! Thank you Mary!!!! <3;)
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    I lost weight!!!! OMG!!! Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!! I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm getting closer to 159.0lbs!!! Can't wait for the 5's!!! Like I always say Can't do it without all of you!!! Love you all!! ;)<3
    And without you my day wouldn't be complete!!!!! So very happy for you!!!!!

Love you Valerie!!! Thank you Baby!! <3
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bye Bye 1.7#. Stay away!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sznsido!
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am in shock! After struggling so long to get to that 169....I sailed right past 168 and landed on 167.8 this morning! I am scared to weigh again for awhile! LOL
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    HAHAHA. That is wonderful, dottie. I'm so proud for you. :):)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am in shock! After struggling so long to get to that 169....I sailed right past 168 and landed on 167.8 this morning! I am scared to weigh again for awhile! LOL
    You stopped stressing about it and fell back on your faith. This is a great example as to why people should stay on course even when they hit what seems to be a never ending plateau. Great Job Dottie! B)

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    I SO wish we had a like button, Mike. :)
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »

Nice job. Keep it up!!

• Whosebeeping
    Options

Awesome well then don't. Or do lol. In any case u should be very proud!!

• alash52
    alash52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 12 week weigh in and I gained a pound, so I'm a little sad... I had been sick with a cold, so that probably played a role.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Yes, it probably did, alash. You'll catch up and lose that and more. You are really doing great!
  • Whosebeeping
    Options
    Definitely Alash. Also I've been up down and all around. For no reason I can figure. Gotta expect some of those weeks. Frustrating for sure. Just stay strong. All will come in good time!!
  • alash52
    alash52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you nightingale and whosebeeping for the words of encouragement, they are much appreciated.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    Woohoo!!!!!