WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am in shock! After struggling so long to get to that 169....I sailed right past 168 and landed on 167.8 this morning! I am scared to weigh again for awhile! LOL
    That's so amazing! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WI Down .6 lbs and 2 more inches for the week!
    Keep on Keepin' on!
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Way to go all!! Keep pressing. You are doing swimmingly! Hard to come up with new words to express how awesome you all are. :p
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    YEAH, Mary!

Thanks, P. :)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This week started really rough but today things are really looking up. I know my friend Tonya is in a good place. I heard from her sister and learned how truly loved she was in this life and I am looking forward to seeing her in the next. Swati's mom came home from the hospital yesterday and is doing well. She is an incredibly strong woman.

As for me, this was a huge breakthrough week. Not only did I lose 3.4 lbs, I finally broke through the elusive 210 lb mark. Now at 207.8, my focus is on breaking through that 200 mark. I also went back to the NS site and I have officially moved from obese to overweight on the BMI chart! All is good!

88634813.png
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I know it had to be a rough week, Mike. Been definitely thinking about you and Swati this past week. Glad her mom is home.

Congratulations on the 3.4 pounds. Great job! And, congratulations on moving from the big O to the smaller o. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    WI today ............ drum roll please .............

Lost 1.4 pounds and a total of 20.6 pounds!!

I GOT MY 20 POUND BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h3s9bbryc25j.gif

88492762.png s9qhza68u7ed.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Congrats!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    This week started really rough but today things are really looking up. I know my friend Tonya is in a good place. I heard from her sister and learned how truly loved she was in this life and I am looking forward to seeing her in the next. Swati's mom came home from the hospital yesterday and is doing well. She is an incredibly strong woman.

As for me, this was a huge breakthrough week. Not only did I lose 3.4 lbs, I finally broke through the elusive 210 lb mark. Now at 207.8, my focus is on breaking through that 200 mark. I also went back to the NS site and I have officially moved from obese to overweight on the BMI chart! All is good!

88634813.png
    Mike---that's awesome news! Still praying for continued good recovery for Swati's Mom.....you are the only person I know that has a stressful week and LOSES weight! Must be a guy thing!!!!!

• evhutchings
    Options

h3s9bbryc25j.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
    I love having loser friends!!!! Teehee! Congrats to u and your new friend!

• Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5 after week 20.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    YEAH, Punk42!!!!
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So happy I have to share! I had an adventurous weekend, with 3 cooksouts...one each day of the weekend. I did Nutrisystem breakfast, lunch and snacks...but had steaks and potatoes one night, burgers and chips another and bbq chic and veggies last night. I still lost 1.2 lbs for the week! So glad I have decided this is a life style change and worked into my life rather than treat it like the diet I have always done, which is if I know I plan to cheat for dinner I just go ahead and scratch the day. 12.8 lbs down so far. 27.2lbs to goal. Woohoo...again, for Lifechanges!
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »
    WI Down .6 lbs and 2 more inches for the week!
    Keep on Keepin' on!

h3s9bbryc25j.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif

and everyone else who had a great week! Way to go guys! We got this!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Awesome losses everyone!!!! Stay strong those summer vacations and friends visiting and cookouts need to have an element of exercise not just food....remember th
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Awesome losses everyone!!!! Stay strong those summer vacations and friends visiting and cookouts need to have an element of exercise not just food....remember th
    . That!!!!!

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    Down 1.5 after week 20.

WTG my friend!!!! Happy for you!!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    So happy I have to share! I had an adventurous weekend, with 3 cooksouts...one each day of the weekend. I did Nutrisystem breakfast, lunch and snacks...but had steaks and potatoes one night, burgers and chips another and bbq chic and veggies last night. I still lost 1.2 lbs for the week! So glad I have decided this is a life style change and worked into my life rather than treat it like the diet I have always done, which is if I know I plan to cheat for dinner I just go ahead and scratch the day. 12.8 lbs down so far. 27.2lbs to goal. Woohoo...again, for Lifechanges!

YEAH, Gina!!!!!
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Another pound down, so excited! a few weeks went by where I had no gain or loss due to events, being sick, and this morning weighed in and One pound down. Climbing down in the 60's. I thought I just landed in the 60's today, but forgot my last weigh in a few weeks past HA! But happy to say a pound down, and weighing in this Thursday again. Yahoo! to all of us doing so awesome!