WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• mariawhipple64
    mariawhipple64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    I just started with the Fast Five. I'm on day 2 and I have no energy. and right now I weigh 255.6, I plan on losing a hundred and twenty-five pounds.
    Congrats on a great decision!!! Hang in there!! It will get better!!! I'm on Nutrisystem since late January I started @ 188lbs and today I'm 162.0lbs!!! I lost 10 pounds before starting NS!!! So it's a total of 33 pounds in a 5 month period!! It works!!! You will love the support system here!! I have made life long friends!!! ;)<3

Thank you
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Congrats on everyone losing or trying to lose and being a great example for all of us!
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Made up for last week. 4.4 this week. 67.6 total to date. A lot of work going on at my house so I think I am burning some extra calories right now. Have a great week everyone!!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Made up for last week. 4.4 this week. 67.6 total to date. A lot of work going on at my house so I think I am burning some extra calories right now. Have a great week everyone!!

WTG Charlie!!! ;)
  • TheMommalBear
    TheMommalBear Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Down .8 making total lost of 6.6 :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS, suzy. :):)

Yeah, Charlie, on the 67.6 pounds!!

Great job, TheMomma. :):)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It's great to see all you approaching your goals and continuing to lose weight. It's also nice to see some of the newer members losing every week. Congrats all!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    So happy for all my loser mfp/ns family!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Good Thurday Morning my Friends!! Happy & Proud to announce... I lost 2 pounds for the week!!! I'm officially 1 pound from 159.0lbs!! Wishing all of my Nutrisystem/MFP Friends a great Thursday!! Sending much luv & smooches!! ;)<3
    ~Little Miss Suzi Sunshine B)
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!
    Good Thurday Morning my Friends!! Happy & Proud to announce... I lost 2 pounds for the week!!! I'm officially 1 pound from 159.0lbs!! Wishing all of my Nutrisystem/MFP Friends a great Thursday!! Sending much luv & smooches!! ;)<3

And Little Miss Suzi Sunshine, I am so very proud of you!! Almost in the 150's Sunshine!! B)

• SuziBoston
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    Good job everyone!!!

And Little Miss Suzi Sunshine, I am so very proud of you!! Almost in the 150's Sunshine!! B)

Aww... I love you Jen!!! Almost there my BabyDoll!!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Oh, that's wonderful, Suzi!! So proud of you.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Oh, that's wonderful, Suzi!! So proud of you.

Thank you Nightingale!!!! :)
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Suzi--way to rock this week!!!!
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options

You are so awesome Suzi!! Congrats!
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So glad I can join in with all the positive results. I'm down 1.8 to my lowest weight in like 15 years. And during the week I had to fight off the 2 I gained as well. Very happy today!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So glad I can join in with all the positive results. I'm down 1.8 to my lowest weight in like 15 years. And during the week I had to fight off the 2 I gained as well. Very happy today!!
    Very, very nice!

• SuziBoston
    Options
    Thank you to Ashv & Valorie!!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Wonderful, Whosebeeping. I am proud for you!!
  • xKoalaBearx
    xKoalaBearx Posts: 181 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Congrats everyone!

I'm happy to check in with good news today too. I started out at 200 lbs and have a goal weight range between 138-144. I haven't weighed that since my early years of college more than 20 years ago. I never dreamed it would be possible, and actually laughed when I put in 144 lbs as my goal weight. I've been steadily losing since I started back in November 2014. Then recently for no apparent reason, for two weeks straight I steadily gained weight, and was getting nervous, but I stayed with the program. This week I'm happy to say I've lost almost 6 pounds!.... and am down to 145.1 lbs.

I've lost 55 lbs and I'm now only 1 pound from goal!