• future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    1.5 soggy miles today.
    MTD - 28.6/60
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Wish me luck, I have a follow up appt in a hour. So I can be medically cleared to ride the bike. I have been sneaking rides in. I was medically cleared for driving as long as I was off the pain meds (which I did not take anyway, can't stand them). I walked yesterday and managed a ride today. No streets with soft pillows, but I did face a fear, founf a quiet street with a downhill gradient close to what I was on and rode down it, on the brakes but got down it! Now what the doc says, that has me worried. its depressing to see this number. I have never been this low this time of the month.

@vhuber, I have Bi Polar (w/Panic and Anxiety disorder) for the second two, I was given an as need medication to take care of the attacks. My panic disorder is back again since my bike accident. That is another conversation for my doc.

06/08 - 2.0 miles easy walking
    06/09 - 2.0 miles easy walking
    06/10 - 1.0 miles easy walking
    06/10 - 3.0 miles very easy cycling
    06/11 - 2.0 miles walking
    06/12 - 7.0 miles easy cycling

Total: 59.0 miles

exercise.png

I hope your appointment went well. Oh I am sure anxiety/panic would be a normal reaction now with what you just went through! I sure hope your as needed med is being used cuz I know it is not a nice feeling! My DH got some med today & it took hours to get him to take it but eventually he did!! Don't stress about the miles, we got your back on this one!!! This is such an awesome group, don't ya just love it?

• Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    6/12 - 1.82 Miles walking home from work

MTD - 25.52miles
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My oldest grandson (8 yrs old) went 5 miles this evening. I on foot & he was on his bike (which I pushed for him on some of the inclines) but he did awesome! The smallest furry had to tangle with a porcupine so when we got home we had to pull quills & give a bath. He is quite sore right now but "maybe" he will learn his lesson but then he has a problem with leaving skunks alone too! Love him but he's sort of an idiot!

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Added 15 today - MTD: 36.5 .... need to get back to green!!
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:
    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Lovemyalex wrote: »
    Spreadsheet updated to here!!

And making GOAL first is @LOVEMYALEX!!!! :drinker:

Dave
    i knew there was a reason that I put my goal @ only 100.... I just did not know what is was... Now I do... It was to help a friend in need to reach her goal... So very glad to be able to help... *** it did motivate me to get to my goal early.... I really wanted to help as much as I could before I could not ...due to up coming surgery ... :)

Watching you work so hard to get to goal and then donate to anaconda469 is pretty darn inspiring too. :smile:
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Added another 5 miles walking today for a June total of 49.25 miles. And the bike is still in the garage :blush:
    Maybe tomorrow........

exercise.png

@anaconda469 I really hope the doctor's appointment went well. I'm glad you were able to get back out there and face a couple of fears, I know that is a lot harder than it sounds. Take care of yourself and keep healing.
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    23.27 miles
    June6,7
    MTD 133.32
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    06/01: rowing 1km, stationary bike 24.8km
    06/02: rowing 1km
    06/04: elliptical trainer 1.1km, stationary bike 25.7km
    06/05: rowing 1km, stationary bike 22.5km
    06/06: Nordic walking 6.28km
    06/08: elliptical trainer 1.1km, stationary bike 26.9km
    06/09: rowing 1km, stationary bike 29km
    06/10: elliptical trainer 1.04km, stationary bike 23km
    06/11: rowing 1.02km, treadmill (incline 1-4) 6.3km, stationary bike 16.8km
    06/12: stationary bike 23.7km
    06/13: running 6.28km

Total: 219.52km
    Left: 80.48km

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Adding 7.31 miles walked

65.21 miles walked to date
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    Lovemyalex wrote: »
    Spreadsheet updated to here!!

And making GOAL first is @LOVEMYALEX!!!! :drinker:

Dave
    i knew there was a reason that I put my goal @ only 100.... I just did not know what is was... Now I do... It was to help a friend in need to reach her goal... So very glad to be able to help... *** it did motivate me to get to my goal early.... I really wanted to help as much as I could before I could not ...due to up coming surgery ... :)

Watching you work so hard to get to goal and then donate to anaconda469 is pretty darn inspiring too. :smile:
    It is just what we do for friends in need... :)
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,822 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Exercise total for

6/13

10.36 miles (one legged biking)

**donating all these miles to anaconda469

116.38 miles done and 16.38 miles donated... :)
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    6.2 mile run/walk. Ran 3.1 for the second time in a week and a half and was almost two mins slower. Annoying but necessary for my brain. Good thing I was wearing my shirt that reads "You don't have to go fast, you just have to go."

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,930 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:
    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@ Kar328 - love your shirt!

@ lovemyalex - I agree it is inspiring. When is your surgery again?

@ vhuber - love the dog stories!

It's too hot here to run so I've been biking. Going north next week. I'm up to 56 miles between yesterday and today. Won't get any miles in when we're traveling (we're driving with the dogs) so I need to get some in the bank. Hope you all have a great weekend. Now get moving!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,373 Member
    Options
    June 12: 9 miles walking Hot
    June 13: 11.12 miles running 5.12 miles even though it was a sauna out, walking 1 mile and a quick 5 miles the bike
    TTD: 130.72 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    Options
    @JTH11706: Your trip reminds of my hubby laughing at me because I will jog around the rest stops or the parking lot when we stop on our trips. Sometimes I run the dogs if it is not too hot. Anyway to get some exercise in...lol. Have a safe trip north.
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    MTD 59.62

exercise.png
  • clepant
    Options
    @kar328: Love the shirt. I remind myself that my time is going to get slower the hotter it becomes and the higher the humidity.
    I am now rising at 5am to get out and beat the heat but starting the day at 70 degrees is still a bit hot.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Adding 20.32 for Thursday night bike ride and 7 for my 10k run plus some walking today:

exercise.png

ETA: It is HOT. That is all.
This discussion has been closed.