Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

before and after pics?

12345679»

Replies

• golfgirl99
    golfgirl99 Posts: 25 Member
    edited July 2015
    t3bimwhfed6g.jpg

Before Pic - 213
    After Pic - 179
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Awesome transformation GolfGirl.!!!

Well done!!
  • LuizH
    LuizH Posts: 211 Member
    I wish I had some before pictures to compare to. I've always hated cameras and always hated my weight so I don't have many pictures of me without a child startegically placed to hide whichever part of me I'm most ashamed of that day!
  • DrawnToScale
    DrawnToScale Posts: 126 Member
    Great job GolfGirl! You look great!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Wow there is so much WINNING going on here with all the amazing transformations! I need to do some pictures updating in the same outfit I wore last year to take pics. I didn't realize it had been that long...
  • mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Fabulous @golfgirl99!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Look at you! I bet you feel fantastic.
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Motivating!!!
  • parkdad73
    parkdad73 Posts: 88 Member
    edited July 2015
    robston wrote: »
    U look amazing.. Great job
    Thank you. I needed that today.

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Great job folks. How we can change our shapes so much for the better sometimes with relative small weight losses per the scales still boggles my mind. It is still going on 9 months later in my case on a smaller scale.
  • luvmyleo
    luvmyleo Posts: 94 Member
    golfgirl99 wrote: »
    t3bimwhfed6g.jpg

Before Pic - 213
    After Pic - 179

Great job! What an inspiration!! :smiley:
  • luvmyleo
    minties82 wrote: »
    Getting there...I think I am actually starting to look better! 100g away from losing 35kg and 2.3kg away from leaving obese class 2 behind. Another 20-25kg to my first 'goal'.

Sorry for the undies folks. I also tried to wear the same clothes but couldn't find those purple knickers. So wore some other old ones.

Warning! Huge woman in undies to follow!!!

DSC_2636_zpsxmnayvtd.jpg

DSC_1046_zpsqxyq2dk1.jpg

DSC_2637_zpsczaglp4w.jpg

DSC_1048_zpsdafv6tay.jpg

And you know, I love my wrinkly stomach! The wrinklier the better. Means I'm getting smaller.

You're transformation is amazing!!
  • luvmyleo
    parkdad73 wrote: »
    ujoxgpjh581s.jpg
    5zexpq7wu9gs.jpg

Wow! You must feel great! Your hard work has paid off! :smile:
  • simbartes
    simbartes Posts: 64 Member
    edited August 2015

FIT_Goat wrote: »
    I haven't posted a photo in this thread yet? Don't want more duplicates. I have two or three different before/after pairs already on here. So, here's a different set. Both outdoor activities and both at opposing sides of the dietary spectrum.

From crunchy-granola vegetarian (almost vegan) to blood-thirst bacon-eating carnivore.

1p3ybbmty9rm.png

Neither of these pictures are very recent and the vegetarian one isn't even me at my heaviest. The carnivore one isn't me at my lowest either. But, at the time of that canoe trip, I was an honest to Jebus vegetarian. I remember packing my own vegetarian food for the trip, just in case. I remember seeing this photo and being so disgusted with how I looked. I was grateful that things like facebook and social media weren't big at the time.

Wow. Just wow.
    How hard was it for you to eat meat again?
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Lol I could never be a vegetarian. Top of the food chain, baby. :)
  • 1234usmc
    1234usmc Posts: 196 Member
    Lol I could never be a vegetarian. Top of the food chain, baby. :)

Me too. My 17 year old daughter is a semi veterinarian. She wants to be bcuz she thinks animals are treated so bad but eats fish and occasional chicken. Plus I'll catch her sneaking a piece of my steak once in a while. Not me!!
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    I need to go delete those pictures of me in my undies, my god, scares the crap outta me every time I see them quoted!! YUCK!

@parkdad73 you look amazing! I love that you took the picture in the same spot.

@golfgirl99 look at your waist! WOW! You are beautiful.