100% Challenge The Freedom to Choose Healthy Living June 22 Until August 2

Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    07/21/2015 100%

Hi All
    It was a beautiful morning outside, much cooler and lower Humidity than Yesterday. I'm not sure how far I walked as I need to map it out and see. Much more comfortable and more people out walking and jogging too.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 7/19 I was going to take the dogs out this morning but my trike has a flat tire. My son had my compressor so I went over to his house and got it. I was missing the piece I needed to hook up to the tire to blow it up so I went to the hardware store and got that. Put air in the tire and it came right back out......went to the bike store and got a new tube and tire. Now I just need to put them on. Who knew taking the dogs would be so time consuming.
    suegen1 wrote: »
    07/18 = 100 %
    07/19 = 100 %
    07/20 = 100 %

Weigh In: 190.5 lbs.
    change - 1.5 lbs.

Congrats on your weight loss!

Hi Ginny
    You sound very handy doing Your own tire. For You next Project it may be time to learn how to use a Tube Patch kit :)

I think in my case I would rather walk than ride, that puts a different load on the knees. Just Curious, How wide is Your Trike? For example my backyard shed has a 30" wide door, would something like that fit if I ever decide to try it?

Thank You
    RogerToo
    I finally lost the extra weight, too, that I gained while traveling.

I'm back at 171.4

Hi Flo
    Congratulations on the recovery. It is not that easy getting back on plan.

Cheers
    Roger
    Flo - I know, right? Should have followed my niece's lead by not even starting on them... And I know that slippery slope so well... Just takes 1 taste and then you have another.... Topped it off with a 3rd and after I ate it, knew I shouldn't have because I was miserably ill. But today was a nice green day!

Good job getting rid of the extra travel weight! That was great for you to see, I'm sure!

Hi Mary
    That sort of thing, 1 taste and keep going is one of the reasons I needed to join NutriSystem. Tasty and Portion control as well as quick and easy. That last one, Quick and Easy, is the other thing that got me here. Call an order in for Chinese, Pizza, Roast Prime Rib on Fridays from the Texas Wiener, and of Course Wendy's, McDonald's and Burger King.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    07/21 = 100 %

congrats to all the weight losses!!

Yay Flo for being back at the weight before the travels :). You evicted those pounds who tried to move in lol...great job :).
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Flo - I know, right? Should have followed my niece's lead by not even starting on them... And I know that slippery slope so well... Just takes 1 taste and then you have another.... Topped it off with a 3rd and after I ate it, knew I shouldn't have because I was miserably ill. But today was a nice green day!

Good job getting rid of the extra travel weight! That was great for you to see, I'm sure!

Oh, I know how you felt after eating them, M. It's torture. And, thanks!

RogerToo wrote: »
    07/21/2015 100%

Hi All
    It was a beautiful morning outside, much cooler and lower Humidity than Yesterday. I'm not sure how far I walked as I need to map it out and see. Much more comfortable and more people out walking and jogging too.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo

Hi Flo

Cheers
    Roger

Thanks, Roger.

The heat is still hanging on here and a little lower. The heat indices are a little better. Index 101 instead of 111 or higher.

07/21 = 100 %

Yay Flo for being back at the weight before the travels :). You evicted those pounds who tried to move in lol...great job :).

Thanks, Sue.

And, my body thanks me, too. :
    )

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 7/22

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png 8ovjoiygai9m.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    7/22 100%
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    100% 20JUL
    100% 21JUL
    100% 22JUL
    WI: 244.4 (-7.6!!)

Gotta love Ideal Protein!!

Thank you for trying to help me find this challenge. Thank you Sonja and Roger for the links too. I wish I could navigate through Community and My Groups, but it only takes me to the NS Group Users. I click "all discussions" and still can't find our challenge. Any who. I found you all, and sure glad I did.

I can more freely discuss Ideal Protein now that I'm not on an NS site. :)
  • suegen1
    Options
    nwsocal wrote: »
    100% 20JUL
    100% 21JUL
    100% 22JUL

Thank you for trying to help me find this challenge. Thank you Sonja and Roger for the links too. I wish I could navigate through Community and My Groups, but it only takes me to the NS Group Users. I click "all discussions" and still can't find our challenge. Any who. I found you all, and sure glad I did.

Wow nice loss :))..Congratz!!!

07/22 = 100 %
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Yes, great loss, nwsocal!!
  • RogerToo
    Options

07/222/2015 100%

Hi All
    I got out walking this morning around 6:30, Nice and cool, 67 degrees, Low Humidity too.
    I walked 2.79+ miles, I'm not sure how much more as I walked the route in reverse and did not notice I was heading down a dead end and had to backtrack. OK, I just checked in MapMyRun and it looks like I added 0.14 miles so that makes the walk so I guess I walked 2.93 miles :)

Cheers
    Roger

Oh, I know how you felt after eating them, M. It's torture. And, thanks!
    RogerToo wrote: »
    07/21/2015 100%

Hi All

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo

Hi Flo

Cheers
    Roger

Thanks, Roger.

The heat is still hanging on here and a little lower. The heat indices are a little better. Index 101 instead of 111 or higher.

07/21 = 100 %

Thanks, Sue.

And, my body thanks me, too. :
    )

Hi
    We have a few days currently with a Dew point in the 50s, Low Humidity and overnight in the 60s. Yea!

Cheers
    Roger
    100% 20JUL
    100% 21JUL
    100% 22JUL

Hi
    That would be because it is not under the NS Group Users. In the header You should see a link to three other groups, one of which is this one
    Nutrisystem Users Challenges

Good Luck
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 7/23

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png 8ovjoiygai9m.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    They seem to have killed off the forums all the way :(, Sadly the Main website is organized worse IMO and still slow, slightly better but still somewhat slow.

Cheers
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I know what you mean, Roger.

I went to the site today and was lost for a while. Had to remove bookmarks and start all over to get to certain pages. Loads are slow for sure. Hopefully they'll work on that.

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 7/21 and 7/22 Been extremely busy at work.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/23 100%

Hey Roger, send some of those cooler temps and humidity down to FL.

Nwsocal, great loss. Awesome!
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks Roger, I was able to locate the challenges per your instructions. This site is so funky, imo.
    100% 23JULY
  • suegen1
    Options
    07/23 = 100 %
  • RogerToo
    Options
    07/23/2015 100%

Hi All
    I went walking this morning, Another beautiful morning when I left around 6:25AM and less than 70 degrees, Currently it is 88 degrees and feels hot. I ended up walking 2.8 miles.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
    I know what you mean, Roger.

I went to the site today and was lost for a while. Had to remove bookmarks and start all over to get to certain pages. Loads are slow for sure. Hopefully they'll work on that.

Hi Flo
    Some Improvements, Not!
    I ended up having to go to the Nutrisystem.com and work from there. What a Not good job they did.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
    Thanks Roger, I was able to locate the challenges per your instructions. This site is so funky, imo.
    100% 23JULY

Hi
    I'm glad to hear they worked.

Cheers
    Roger
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/22/2015- 07/23/2015
  • dharris1014
    Options