what did you do for your body today?

Options
Kiismyaces
Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
Hi all feel free to drop in and state what you did for your body. This might help others get motivated and find creative ways of working out.

With all the inspiration you have given me I woke up early this morning to go for a quick swim. Feeling pretty good

Replies

• savysing
    savysing Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Went on a 3.88 mile walk at 10am with my son!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    50 minutes on the treadmill this morning at 3 mph and varied incline up to 15%
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    20min on a bike
  • Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I took my bike to work.
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ate a healthy breakfast! And, I did moderate intensity house cleaning for over an hour. Our spacious house = a lot more moving juts to clean.
  • msjessielynn
    msjessielynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I ate breakfast for the first time in like....ever.
    I have also not had a mountain Dew in like 5 days.
    Baby steps:)

• amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I really really really didn't want to exercise today. The weather has been threatening thunderstorms all day, and for the last two days my husband and I have been helping my mom move, making us exhausted.

But you know what I did? I got my shorts on, my sneakers, and got on the treadmill and jog/power walked for 40 min. And that's better than nothing. At least I broke a sweat and was out of breath for a while! B)
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    40 minutes cardio 15 minutes weights
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    Hi all feel free to drop in and state what you did for your body. This might help others get motivated and find creative ways of working out.

With all the inspiration you have given me I woke up early this morning to go for a quick swim. Feeling pretty good
    savysing wrote: »
    Went on a 3.88 mile walk at 10am with my son!
    btcowboy wrote: »
    50 minutes on the treadmill this morning at 3 mph and varied incline up to 15%
    20min on a bike
    Agatharr wrote: »
    I took my bike to work.
    I ate a healthy breakfast! And, I did moderate intensity house cleaning for over an hour. Our spacious house = a lot more moving juts to clean.
    I ate breakfast for the first time in like....ever.
    I have also not had a mountain Dew in like 5 days.
    Baby steps:)
    I really really really didn't want to exercise today. The weather has been threatening thunderstorms all day, and for the last two days my husband and I have been helping my mom move, making us exhausted.

But you know what I did? I got my shorts on, my sneakers, and got on the treadmill and jog/power walked for 40 min. And that's better than nothing. At least I broke a sweat and was out of breath for a while! B)
    40 minutes cardio 15 minutes weights

GREAT START EVERYONE!!
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ate healthy and walked on treadmill and outside for a total of 50 minutes.
  • CowboySar
    Options
    1 hour on the treadmill, a little slower today as my knee was a little sore from yesterday, about 2.7 mph, and varied incline up to 15% again to get the heart rate up
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Healthy breakfast and crunches! Bruised the top of my foot so taking it a little easy with standing things.
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Got on the treadmill (inclined as far as it goes permanently- can't make it level- it's an old used treadmill) and jog/walked for 45 min while watching a 48 hours episode :). Also made this for dinner.
  • Chrisv44
    Chrisv44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I walked after my 10 hour work day.
    36 min
    393 calories burned
  • emilytay23
    emilytay23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    stationary bike on low intensity for about 10 minutes or less, then did resistance training (Kayla Itsines' BBG) Arms & Abs Day. I always think I can do better in hind sight, but during the workout, more often than not, i feel like death and quitting. So, happy that I didn't quit but not too chuffed about my performance. :/
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    10 mi stationary biked for 24 min and waking (3 mph) for 26 min. Felt amazing...
  • Sheretaw
    Sheretaw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiit and core workout. 34 min total
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did an hour on the elliptical and made healthy food choices for breakfast!
  • silverdwillow
    silverdwillow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles run this morning before working all day
  • CowboySar
    Options
    3.1 km brisk walk on my lunch break due to sleeping in and not making it to the gym this am