Every day chats!

Options

Replies

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone has a very nice week. I am sending happy thoughts to everyone! B)
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WOW what a quiet week! I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful summer weather and it's nothing bad keeping you away! I have been trying to get ready for my trip...not too ambitiously I must admit! I'm not thrilled about going away again! I have had a chance to enjoy some beautiful weather despite working nights and being busy. My oldest called me the other day because he is struggling! As usual it's the only time he keeps in touch...when he needs me! So I will be spending my only day off in 2 weeks trying to help him out of the situation he has gotten himself into and helping to put him back on the path to success and happiness....grrr...he thinks I'm a magician sometimes! LOL

Jen~ How are you doing? I hope you are recovering well and getting a chance to enjoy the beautiful summer sunshine!

Em~ I also love the aquarium! Especially when they have specialty exhibits. Several years ago we went down to the Boston aquarium when they were having the jelly fish exhibit! It was awesome to see!

Noodle~ How is your swimming going? I hope your allergies aren’t slowing you down as much! I also suffer from allergies so I know the agony!

Liz~ How is the house and your garden coming along?

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) to all my Lovely LOST Ladies...especially those that are LOST because they are struggling!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS week end my friends!!! <3

• mysticlizard
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Cindy - I am here daily even if I don't post. The garden is going well, the house projects are slowing down. Golden got her driver's license and a job at McDonalds and Billie got her permit and just got back from summer camp. It has been school physical and dental visit season for both girls as well. That grand baby is due any day now as well. I am struggling to focus and have gained a few pounds. I will be glad when school starts and I will be able to focus on me and not be so distracted.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! B)

edited for spelling
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    This has been such a quiet week in here! I was killed at work all week, but it's about to end (thank God!!). I'll see all of you lovely ladies next week
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Happy thoughts for an awesome week to all you ladies! :)
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    I am now a grandma! :) Benjamin Alan arrived last night at 10:18mdt. He is 7lbs. 2ozs. and is 20 inches long. He and Sarah are both healthy, my son Christopher is over the moon.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Gongrats, grandma!!!
  • EMCOX5412
    EMCOX5412 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    congratulations on becoming a grandmother, is this your first. I love the name Benjamin.
    I hope everyone is doing ok.. think of you all at various times, but life is getting really busy as you all are too from what I can see since there are not many posts... let's hope no news is good news for everyone...
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Thank you. Yes Benjamin is my first grandchild, though I don't think I will have to wait to long for the next one, Sarah told Chris that she is ready to have the next one. :D

I hope all you ladies have an awesome day B)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mystic :) ...Well I have decided to carb cycle (started on the 13th of this month) low carb one day ...high carb the next etc etc ....I have given my goal to lose 112 pounds one full year ...I am now back in the game ....feeling good ...I hope everyone else is doing good
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Hey Ms. S. - Thank you. It is good to see you back. ((hugs))) I am interested in seeing your results with the high carb low carb, I have been thinking about trying it.

I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! B)
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    I will post my results in 30 days ...I am glad to be back with posting happy thoughts instead of depressing ones ....I am generally a positive uplifting person but as of late that has been different ....finally turning it around :)
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Ms. S. - You have been through hell the last few months, it takes a lot out of you. I am glad that life is getting better for you.
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    Thanks so much Mystic ....I am glad I am getting better for me too :)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello my Lovely LOST Ladies...
    Sorry I have been MIA... It became a very hectic week getting ready for my trip. I have arteries safely in Oklahoma.... Rough flight but we're made it safely!
    Megan ~I am soooo happy that you have found your inner strength my friend! I will continue to pray that you get stronger every day!

Liz~ Congrats on the new Grandson!!! My Grandfather's name was Benjamin! Can't wait to are a pic of the lil angel! My lil monkey will be 3 tomorrow! Actually he is a big part of the reason I haven't been on. He came and stayed with Grandma and Grumpy for a few days before my trip! I'll tell ya... It's great keeping up with him!

Jen ~ I hope you are getting stronger everyday to my friend!!!

Noodle ~Sorry everything has been so hectic for you... I hope you are finding time to be good to yourself!!!
    I hope everyone has a FAB_U_LOSS week!

• ms_smartypants
    Options
    Thank you so much Cindy ....greatly appreciated ...I hope things mellow out for you
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Happy Friday! I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! My wish for you is it is everything you want it to be. <3
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies!!!
    WOW this week just FLEW by!!!! I have been soooo busy with my class for work....but even better....I have done 2 1hr workouts every night here. I took a TRX class, man did that KICK my butt!!! I did a stability ball class...kicked my butt even WORSE!!! I have done a couple water aerobics classes and a couple water running classes! Those were FUN!!!! They made me sad that I will be closing my pool already when I get home! :(
    I am sooooo sore but I feel AMAZING....especially for someone who has had their schedule turned completely upside down and backwards!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS week end my friends!!!
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow! A lot happens in a month.

Sending love and courage and strength to those of you who are struggling. My heart goes out to you all. Megan it I great to hear you are moving on. Don't apologize for grieving. It's the healthiest thin you did for yourself. Hugs.

MD how are you managing? Big hugs to you too

Marcell hi. How are things for hoy?

Happy birthday to everyone - 3 on the same day eh?

Cindy well done on your clean bill of health! Jumping up and down with glee! Sounds like you are having great fun in ohklohoma!

Liz congrats on becoming a grandma. You must be just beaming. You can start running after him as part of your exercise routine tee hee!

EM how are you doing? Still sticking to your routines?

Noodle, sorry about your allergies. Are you still swimming as much?

Hey Jen. Don't give up. Go back to the baby steps. They really help by breaking bad habits and creating new ones. Choose one or two. Stick with them until you feel comfortable with the new behaviour. Try another one! The baby steps do not need to be about food, they can be a attitude, rewards etc. it is important to log them for accountability.

I'm very, very happy with life in general even though it has been hectic. I passed my practical for my NLP course and failed miserably on the written part - my brain don't wanna give the answers out!!!

Eating well, though I had a couple of jelly baby binges, but the bags get smaller because I am actually started to really find them yucky!

STILL have not moved grrrrr! Or signed a new contract, but the contract will be signed this week.

Life is good. Still losing weight at the speed of a turtle, but hey! It stays off and I can enjoy going over the top from time to time without feeling guilty. I've been missing my fruits but spring Is here, so they will come back now and I will also get back in the pool.

Chat soon. Love you all! Keep being your awesome beautiful selves.

• mysticlizard
    Options
    Hi Alice, It is good to see you! I am glad you are doing well. I am excited about your new house. I had to smile about you getting ready for spring. For the last week I have been listening to the cicadia bugs that herald the coming of fall.

Cindy - It sounds like you are taking advantage of your time away from home, good for you! I know you will be glad to get back home though.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. <3