Daily check in

Options

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Upper fix done...workout went great..starting to feel the legs (well, really my thighs) but it's all good..Atleast I knew it was comming this time :)

Staying on track with the diet. Made some major awesome pork medallions with bean trio and veggies stir fry yesterday and had leftovers today.

Is it just me or do you guys feel better already as well? As in more energy and less bloated.
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @germany, I am feeling that way already too. It's a great feeling!

Lower fix is done, my legs and bum muscles are still sore today but I kept pressing through.
  • Deuxtrouble43
    Deuxtrouble43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was on vacation for 20 days. We didn't do anything even remotely 21 dayish but I am happy to report I only gained 2.5lbs (I ate my weight in seafood and probably drank that much every night). My guy is diligently getting back on track and doing the entire 21 days again, I am not. I am 5 lbs away from goal and have adjusted things to suit my lifestyle and my liking. I find if I hate doing something then I quit. I walk 10,000 steps a day minimum, eat my containers and have taken out total cardio and cardio fix. Through the week I do the following. Upper. Abs. Lower. Abs. Pilates. Abs. Dirty 30. Abs. Yoga. Abs and repeat.
  • germany03
    Options
    Welcome back @Deuxtrouble43 . .sounds like you had a great vacay..like you I was gone for 14 days and returned with only 2.5 lbs extra ..I was stoked...then I could not find my way back into my rythem...Jr started school again and all of the sudden 2 more lbs showed up on the scale....yeah..not what I had in mind...I finally got my mind back right :)

D3
    lower fix done...was not sure if I would be able to get it done today since I was at work for 12 hrs and hardly got any sleep last nigjt. Hubs was wheezing and it scares me when he does it ...so can't sleep ..have to keep my eyes on him :)
    But I came home..tired..exhausted...and pushed play anyways. !!! :) and I am happy I did ...my legs hurt so good..haha
  • Northern37
    Options
    @Deuxtrouble43 welcome back!!

@germany03 way to go on pressing play!!

I just finished Pilates. My legs are hurting so bad today so we will see how they are as the day goes on.
  • Deuxtrouble43
    Deuxtrouble43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have lower fix tonight. I always find that stairs are such a pain to walk DOWN after the leg workouts. We are going away again this weekend to the cabin so no workouts but we will probably get a 5 hour hike in which is a ton of work.

The leaves are turning on the trees here and I actually had to turn the heat on in my car this morning. That makes me sad. I am such a summer person.

Hope you are all doing well.
  • germany03
    Options
    Wow @Deuxtrouble43 . .it was humid and muggy here today with a feel like so 95 expected (not sure what it really got up to). I love it when the trees start turning color...makes them so pretty :)
    Thanks @Northern37 . ..Pilates Fix today for me too..right after I got home from work and an adjacent hair appointment..I mean, really?..I'm supposed to sweat right after a hair appointment !? Lol... but I did..no excuses this time. - and I'm happy to say "my hair still looks good" lol.
    I know what you mean about the stairs, it's more like wobbling down the steps then walking.

Proud of yall for pushing through. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Northern37
    Options
    Happy Friday ladies!!! Cardio fix is done, love getting my workouts in first thing in the morning. It is going to be tough when I am back to work next week. Going to a pot luck supper tonight so will have to watch what I eat. Have a fantastic day!!
  • germany03
    Options
    Oh sounds like fun @Northern37.

D5
    Cardio Fix done! - Oh those burpees....!!!..I was dripping wet after the workout today :) ..just something about knowing you gave it all you had! :)
    Hope you all enjoy your extra long weekend and stay safe if you are traveling.
  • Northern37
    Options
    @germany03, I was dripping sweat yesterday after that workout as well.

Just finished up Dirty 30. Week one coming to a close in a couple of days. My junk food cravings are gone, never thought that would happen. Have a great Saturday everyone!!
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ahhh wow I have been slacking!....I have been eating well and have been working out, but not on schedule and obviously I have not been checking in here.
    I did however just sign up for a local weight loss challenge, it is 8 weeks long and I am going to get weighed & measured at the beginning and end...there are 4 potential winners, lbs lost, body fat % lost, inches lost and BMI %...I love doing challenges like this. It starts the 14th..

I was exhausted after my weekend out with friends last week, my age has shown through because it took me a good 3 days to recover from being so tired! I was walking on my breaks at work but unfortunately other than that my body was not in the mood. Thursday & Friday I got workouts in and felt good.

Anxious to get refocused and stop making excuses! Super frustrating...like Autumn says, if you are tired of starting over---dont stop! Or something like that right?! ;)
  • germany03
    Options
    Lol @mscote12 . ..3 days of recovery huh? Must have been one heck of a weekend :)

D6
    Woke up this morning with my back hurting...figured it was from planks yesterday..still pulled through and did Dirty 30 today...must have been off balance because now my left knee is bothering me on top of my back still hurting....ack...why does it seem like my body wants to self sabotage every time I'm trying to get things rolling? Definitly makes me wonder...but I will keep pushing play and just modify...Yoga tomorrow so we will see how that works out.
    I had a cheat day today food wise...went to eat at a pizza place and ate a whole calzone by myself...it was good but I definitly will need to make up for it tomorrow..haha.
    Have a great evening everyone!
  • Northern37
    Options
    Total body cardio done. I felt like a slug this morning but I got it done. Does anyone meal plan?? I am looking for some ideas for dinners this week. Thanks!!
    Have a great holiday Monday!!!
  • mishkab
    mishkab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today - planned my week's menu and did all my meal prep yesterday.

Started this morning with the Total Body Cardio Fix. Hoping to change some of those bad habits!

Just wondering, are there any easy ways to track 21 Day Fix on MFP? :smile:
  • germany03
    Options
    @mishkab welcome - hope you enjoy the program as much as I do.
    I used to create my own workout and plugged 100 calories for 30 min of each. Now I adjust per my fitbit reading.

@Northern37 I have a meal plan I got off line ..there are lots on Pinterest. Our dinner this week will be salmon and sweet potatoes...steak and salad....baked chicken breast and brown rice.....ham wraps..I didn't plan for 7 days since I know we will have left overs from atleast one or two of those days.

D8 - no workout for me on yesterday and non today. Back is still acting up and I saw what I got from trying to push through it on saturday. So this week I will see how long it will be before I feel comfortable to get back in the excercise part but will definitly stick with the food plan. I just can't believe this stupid back...this is really pi## ing me off. Just when I am ready to get back in full force.
    Enjoyed my long weekend on not having to go to work today...hope yall enjoyed your weekend too.
  • Northern37
    Options
    @germany03, hope your back is feeling better soon!! Your meal plan this week sounds yummy!! I have been looking on Pinterest but am getting overwhelmed with so much that is on there lol. I think I am looking to hard, just need simple ideas like yours.

@mishkab, welcome aboard!!
  • germany03
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @Northern37 thanks..I've been putting heat on it today..let's see what tomorrow holds.
    I know what you mean with getting overwhelmed at Pinterest . .it happens to me too. If you type "21day fix meal plan" in the search engine (explorer) and look at the images . .some are pretty good - doable- meal plans...I took some of them and made my own. copied their lunch and dinner ideas, then counted how many containers I had left over per day and noted that on top of each day for breakfast and snacks allowance...some plans I adopted all the way since it has all the items I would eat as well..haha those are my favorite. - have you tried Autum ' s overnight oatmeal yet? Daily breakfast for me..I'm hooked. ..Google it if you had not tried it.
  • Northern37
    Options
    @germany03, I will look that up right now on Pinterest. I have not tried the overnight oatmeal yet, will have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Finished with Round 1 this week. Missed some workouts and had a few off meal plan days, but overall, success! 5 lbs down, and 6 inches total lost. I have to get through my sisters wedding this weekend, and then I'll officially start another round on the 21st but in the meantime, I'm going to keep doing what I can.
  • Northern37
    Options
    @raelorien, great loss!!! I hope I get the same. Enjoy your sister's wedding this weekend!
    Upper fix is done. Today is the last day of my summer vacation, back to work tomorrow. I am hoping to set the alarm and get my workouts in before work. Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!!!