• Jmb037
    Jmb037 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You should be called: Jackie
    You are from (Timezone): Eastern
    Your weigh in day: Friday
    Favorite exercise: hiking or trampoline
    Favorite healthy food: watermelon
    Struggling Areas (night snacking/lack of motivation/ junk food etc): junk food
    Do you want to be the team motivator? (Yes/No): no thanks :)
    Goal for the week: 2 lbs
    Goal for the challenge (35 days): 10 lbs
    First Day Side Challenge >> Post your starting measurements: no idea. Nothing to measure with.

Sorry I'm starting a little late :) nice to meet everyone!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Good morning purple how is everyone doing. Let make this a great day
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team let's get this day going in the right direction. If you eat something crazy it's ok shake it off and make the next choice a better one. If you didn't work out it's ok do some squats now or march in place . What ever the struggle may be it's ok life happens. We got this!!!
  • brownstar2829
    brownstar2829 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Alright team, let's get this party started!!

P.S. We should be called the "Purple People Eaters"!

I thought it was only me thinking that. LOL :)
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Alright team, let's get this party started!!

P.S. We should be called the "Purple People Eaters"!

I thought it was only me thinking that. LOL :)

As they say...great minds think alike!
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi, ny name is Dee, and purple is my favorite colir. Here are my details:

You should be called: Dee
    You are from: PST
    Your weigh in day: Saturday
    Favorite exercise: Walk
    Favorite healthy food: Fruits, nuts
    Struggling Areas: night snacking/lack of motivation for last couple of weeks, but this challenge is motivating!
    Do you want to be the team motivator? No, need motivation!
    Goal for the week: 1.5 LBs loss and 5000 steps daily
    Goal for the challenge (35 days): 7-10 lbs
    First Day Side Challenge >> Post measurements:
    Neck: 17.25
    Chest: 49.5
    Waist: 50.5
    Hip: 51.5
    Arm: 16.2
    Thigh: 24
    *highfives everyone!! We got this!!

• chulipa
    Options
    For macros im doing protein today I have eat 89 grams and I am eating 20 percent so if im eating over my protein according to mfp im at 30 percent so what do i put for macros
  • chulipa
    Options
    So does are first weigh in start monday
  • jolyn828
    jolyn828 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So I have totally blown this so far-So I am going to start over
    You should be called: JoLyn
    You are from (Timezone):Eastern
    Your weigh in day:Friday
    Favorite exercise:bicycle riding
    Favorite healthy food: Chobani Simply 100
    Struggling Areas (night snacking/lack of motivation/ junk food etc): lack of motivation
    Do you want to be the team motivator? (Yes/No):don't think I would be good at that, since I have a hard time motivating myself
    Goal for the week:exercise all 7 days
    Goal for the challenge (35 days): to get down to my first goal weight of 262
    First Day Side Challenge >> Post your starting measurements: at work-so I don't know them right now
  • chulipa
    Options
    Can i change my weigh in day to Wednesday since i didnt weigh in on Monday
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »
    Can i change my weigh in day to Wednesday since i didnt weigh in on Monday

Weigh in is open whole week dear. I'll start compiling results on Sunday evening
  • chulipa
    Options
    Good morning purple how is everyone today. I am do good on processed foods but it is hard not to eat some like my bread and cheese still not sure on how to figure out those macros suppose to eat 20 percent 79 grams but I ate 29 percent 90 grams is that 109 percent
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good morning purple how is everyone today. I am do good on processed foods but it is hard not to eat some like my bread and cheese still not sure on how to figure out those macros suppose to eat 20 percent 79 grams but I ate 29 percent 90 grams is that 109 percent

if you are supposed to eat 79 grams and you eat 50 that is 50/79 so you divide then x100 and get .63 x 100 is 63% of that macro. if you needed 79 grams and you had 100 grams you diving 100/79x100 =126%
    it is all to do with how much of a macro you are set to have, not with how much of a macro compared with all other macros.

hope that helps
  • Proguy101
    Proguy101 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Had to buy a new scale for a second opinion. my old scale said I gained and the new scale said I lost. Im now in a relationship with new scale- it appreciates me:)
  • chulipa
    Options
    AlMonkey wrote: »

if you are supposed to eat 79 grams and you eat 50 that is 50/79 so you divide then x100 and get .63 x 100 is 63% of that macro. if you needed 79 grams and you had 100 grams you diving 100/79x100 =126%
    it is all to do with how much of a macro you are set to have, not with how much of a macro compared with all other macros.

hope that helps

Yes it explained it thank you hope this helps others it was so simple
  • chulipa
    Options
    Where is all of our team im only counting like 8 people that have answered the questions we have 22 or more on the team.
  • deescrafty
    Options
    Where is all of our team im only counting like 8 people that have answered the questions we have 22 or more on the team.
    I hope more start posting, or we are going to be a very small team!
  • deescrafty
    Options
    By the way, two nsv's today. I had my blood drwan today, and I brought my A1c down from 6.5 in July to 5.9 today, which drops me out of diabetic to pre- diabetic, and I'm hoping to get it to 5.5 by Valentines Day. And per our daily challenge, I DID NOT stop at the wonderful bakery by my doctor"S office! That was a real challenge for me-- their orange sugar buns are the bomb!

:)
  • chulipa
    Options
    deescrafty wrote: »
    By the way, two nsv's today. I had my blood drwan today, and I brought my A1c down from 6.5 in July to 5.9 today, which drops me out of diabetic to pre- diabetic, and I'm hoping to get it to 5.5 by Valentines Day. And per our daily challenge, I DID NOT stop at the wonderful bakery by my doctor"S office! That was a real challenge for me-- their orange sugar buns are the bomb!

:)

Lossing weight sure makes a big difference in your health
  • chulipa
    Options
    deescrafty wrote: »
    I hope more start posting, or we are going to be a very small team!

I dont understand why people sign up for challenges and then dont do it
This discussion has been closed.