The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    most of us have signed in at least the twice we need to this week just a reminder to the others and to say great job to the others .go blues
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i meant to say great job to the ones who have signed in at least twice but it did not come out correct. being the mentor is stressing me out but i will never give up but may make errors, sorry go blues go
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

joyThegymmonster777
    If you slip get back up. Don't just lie there
    Unlike · Comment · 4 hours ago
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

tonisha1821
    Realizing how important it is to take things one day at a time, especially with weight loss. Sure, 36 pounds in 3 months sounds long, intimidating, and hard, but when you break it down... 36 pounds in 3 months is on my 12 pounds in one month... 12 pounds in one month is only 3 pounds a week... 3 pounds a week is only half a pound a day... Which is actually a lot to accomplish and not so hard to do. The biggest cause of failure is seeing the distance there is to go and not taking into consideration that you're not leaping from A to B; you're walking.
    Unlike · Comment · 2 hours ago
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Blue Team! Hope everyone is having a great day! I hit my water, macro, and step goal for the day :) Still a little bit of processed food but no where close to what I used to eat...keep up the good work everyone!
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    For me, I try to remember that I'm striving for "progress, not perfection" when it comes to my food choices and exercise routine.

The macro I've been focusing on is protein. Today is a great day! I met 100% of my protein goal (and fat and carbs too - ya me!!)

Alas, I did eat some processed foods; however, I'm okay with that. I think they were good choice for me today.
    i meant to say great job to the ones who have signed in at least twice but it did not come out correct. being the mentor is stressing me out but i will never give up but may make errors, sorry go blues go
    Marg - Thank you for taking the helm, you're doing an awesome job!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Any tips from those doing prior challenges, so we can all not only lose weight but learn healthier habits so that we all keep it off? I find the non scale victories such as measurements help when TOM plateus my weight or stacks it on.

Example NSV:
    Recently I could do my knee high boots up without a risk of them exploding. Major win there!!

That's great about the boots! Yesterday I wore a wrap dress that I haven't worn in years because it didn't wrap correctly. Now it does.

yeh to both of you great job
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options

You're doing an awesome job!
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Blue!
    Well I started the week helping with a giant dessert sale for my daughters school..oh what luck...lol . I've also been busier than usual with work or else I would be more active...
    Kept my eating on track, yeah!!! and now I realize that Garmin connect only transfers my step data and not weight and exercise to MFP. I use a vivofit...I'm guessing I will have to make MFP my
    permanent record keeper for everything.

Hope everyone's week is going well!

Tiffany

• tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    tonisha1821
    Realizing how important it is to take things one day at a time, especially with weight loss. Sure, 36 pounds in 3 months sounds long, intimidating, and hard, but when you break it down... 36 pounds in 3 months is on my 12 pounds in one month... 12 pounds in one month is only 3 pounds a week... 3 pounds a week is only half a pound a day... Which is actually a lot to accomplish and not so hard to do. The biggest cause of failure is seeing the distance there is to go and not taking into consideration that you're not leaping from A to B; you're walking.
    Unlike · Comment · 2 hours

Love This!!!!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    not feeling well today so i am having processed and will be lucky to get enough cals to record. we have 6 members who have not signed in i have contacted them and 4 of them have not even accepted my friends request just letting you know what is going on am going to message them all right now
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    utfzba4e862b.png
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Missing in Action:
    1. nikesandbows 12 November last post but just friended me so I am hopeful to see her shortly.

2. Clarkeje1 last posted in MFP in June (search result)

3.hotcoffee692 09 November last post (search again)

4.F73urdelis
    5. msmall724
    6. Itsmedicationtime

Does anyone have contact with these folk? The search came back with nothing found for 4, 5, 6!

Love to start with a full crew and fab way to help folk get healthier if we can each reach out like Marg is. Speaking of which, get better quick Marg!
    Meantime, thanks to all on list below who have already kicked us off to a great start with night-watcher too:

Margaretlunin
    Happykee
    Starfishwendy
    Cem764159
    Makinchange
    Fareehafarrukh
    Samandaindia
    Noraron
    Polyteine
    Tfisher678
    Dorisisdoingit
    1cand0it2
    Letngo
    Angie53403
    Ravenzbaby47
    Gidgitgoescrazy
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i have messaged the 6 of them asking if they intend to do the challenge. i do not understand joining something like this and then not doing it. thanks for the help sam
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I have written a note to all 6 of our missing team mates, letting them know they will miss out on doing the challenge if they dont post here. Hope they can join us and help us win

We already have a great crew so lets keep the team spirit high. Go blues!!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    dorisisdoingit no longer has an account on mfp i was reminding the ones who have only checked in once that they needed to do it one more time this week and found this
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I joined a gym today! :):)
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I joined a gym today! :):)
    that is great good work
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Do we get to delete the people who never actually join or drop out in the first week off the tally, so it doesn't mess up our percentage ?
  • CEM764159
    CEM764159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey all... I'll be dropping out. I have messaged the administrator to remove me so it doesn't effect you guys. Wishing you all the best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.