Daily check in

Options

Replies

• tamred69
    tamred69 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Day 10! Almost halfway done. Looking for some good results this week, though I was at a conference and off schedule and couldn't control what I put in my mouth too much....
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So exited for you @tamred69! Great job sticking with it..10 down..11 more to go.
  • germany03
    Options
    @mscote12 funny thing is I didn't get to work out this morning either. Walked 1 1/4 miles at lunch break and trying to get myself to push play...well see what happens before the night is done :)
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    @germany03 I have an hour left of work and I am ready to call it a day. I don't feel too bad about this morning because I did shovel and I did walk on my work breaks, so I am comfortable calling this an active recovery day :wink: I still managed to get over 10,000 steps in...so all in all it wasn't a total loss.
  • germany03
    Options
    I absolutely agree with you @mscote12 . .An active day it was ..recovery? Not so sure..hehe. jk.

I did it....I pushed play...and I'm close to my 10000 steps today. I'm sure I can hit those before going to bed ...all in all a successful day. Hope tomorrow goes just as well. Night yall
  • tamred69
    Options
    Good luck today @mscote12 and @germany03! Good to get some exercise. Do you all have Fitbits to track your steps? That is what I use...great for motivating me to move around and get those last steps when I am watching TV in the evening. Starting day 11...10 more to go. I thought I was getting used to the food/calories, but got really hungry yesterday for some reason. Had a hard time not putting too much in my mouth. . .LOL
  • germany03
    Options
    I have a fitbit and love it. Hubby looked at me a little crazy last night though when I was walking laps in the bedroom to get my last 400+ steps in before going to bed ..lol. ...but...IDIDIT !!!.

No am workout again. ..funny I'm semi ok with it in the mornings thinking ok I'll just do it when I get home ..but when I get home ..ack...I wish I would have gotten my butt out of bed ..lol.
  • germany03
    Options
    @fleminglo have you decided to keep going yet or to pause?
    I plan on taking a week of Tweak week in between to confuse my body but not too much tweaking ...maybe a different excersise program and a few splurge days :) yeay
  • mscote12
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym and did the lower body workout...I printed it out and was able to get it done at the gym which I actually liked better than doing it at home lol Today I am out of work soon and heading straight to the gym, printed out the Cardio Fix exercises and I am going to get it done there :smile:
    I am skipping pilates...lol...I can't help it, I seriously dread that workout. The leg exercises at the end kill my hips, I don't like it lol The way I see it, as long as I am keeping active on a daily basis, I am doing okay! :smiley:
  • tamred69
    Options
    Halfway done with day 12.

I hate waiting to work out in the Pm too @germany03 . Way to get that workout in @mscote12
  • tamred69
    Options
    On Day 13. Got up and got exercise out of the way first thing. Cheated a bit on my food (cheese popcorn).
  • germany03
    Options
    Not sure why buy I've been ha ing trouble let sleeping and that seems to throw everything out of wack. I did get my make up excersise in on yesterday but not my yesterday workout . So I will try to double up on today.
    We had a family get together and ack...why do we all bring such good food? Definitly over ate...but I will consider that my cheat day (yeah ..whole day not just meal) and move on.
    Today is a new day!
  • tamred69
    Options
    Checking in anyway, thought it wasn't a good day..stayed at my sister's house and then came home and ate pepperoni pizza...oh well. Will get back on track tomorrow.
  • germany03
    Options
    @tamred69 . .way to go shaking it off.. back in the saddle and off we ride...I to that sunset of weightloss :) ..always nice to know we're not alone.
  • tamred69
    Options
    @germany03 so true! Back on track today
  • germany03
    Options
    Great ...glad to hear that @tamred69 .

Did Yoga Fix this morning . I have a tendency to skip it when I'm behind on workouts but felt pretty good about fitting it in today. Walked 1.25 miles on the treadmill since today was a pretty sedentary day at work... actually surprised how I "long" to work out this week. - hope the feeling stays around for a while :)
  • tamred69
    Options
    Starting day 16 today. I have to say I am growing weary of the restricted eating on this plan. Will try and stick it out, though:)
  • mscote12
    Options
    I didn't like the restriction either @tamred69 , that is why I stay within the calorie bracket they suggest (which also happens to be the one my nutritionist suggested) but I eat what I want, I just try to make sure I make good choices...
    Today should have been lower body, but I notice I do not do it well first thing in the morning...so I decided tomorrow will be lower body and I will take the workout to the gym again :smile:
  • germany03
    Options
    I did Total Body Fix this morning before work and boy was my face red..haha..heater was on also since it's freezing outside...I was HOT at 430am. But it's nice to get it done and then have a sence of accomplishment already.
    I stick with the food group and container counts but not specifically with only the foods listed ..so I know any type of starch is yellow and any type protein red and soon.
    The major change I took away sofar I'd trying new foods more often and using ground turkey instead of ground beef.
  • thegatti
    thegatti Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I had a big break over Christmas and new year and gained all my weight back :(
    I am finding it hard to get back into the 21 day fix. How do you get/stay motivated to do the fix?