Purple Team

Options
RedVelvette
RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
If you love PURPLE, join this team!

"Purple embodies the balance of red’s stimulation and blue’s calm. This dichotomy can cause unrest or uneasiness unless the undertone is clearly defined, at which point the purple takes on the characteristics of its undertone. With a sense of mystic and royal qualities, purple is a color often well liked by very creative or eccentric types and is the favorite color of adolescent girls.

HOW THE COLOR PURPLE AFFECTS US PHYSICALLY
Uplifts
Calms the mind and nerves
Offers a sense of spirituality
Encourages creativity"

Replies

• Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will be purple! Guess I never grew up, it's still my favorite color! LOL
  • wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Team Purple! Told you I was a kid at heart.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ooh purple. Count me in on this team.
  • wigal23
    Options
    Welcome to Team Purple Concetta!
  • janpuzzle31
    janpuzzle31 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Purple is my favourite too, I would love to join team purple!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Welcome Jan!
  • janpuzzle31
    Options
    Thanks Becky, today is my birthday and I have had the biggest lunch and pudding possible! What great timing to be starting the challenge tomorrow.
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Team purple all the way
  • wigal23
    Options
    Thanks Becky, today is my birthday and I have had the biggest lunch and pudding possible! What great timing to be starting the challenge tomorrow.

Happy birthday!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Team purple all the way

Welcome!
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Team Purple: Don't forget to choose your team leader tonight!
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Ok, I'm joining team PURPLE. I could use some balance between stimulation/energy and calmness...
    We still need a team leader, and since I'm running the challenge I don't think it should be me (seems like it could be seen as unfair)... so, any takers??
  • wigal23
    Options
    Morning! I'm willing, if no one has an objection. :smile:
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    No objection here... go for it!! And, thank you!
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yay, I was hoping Becky,(wigal23), would be the team leader. Lets do this!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Aright it's on! Go team purple! Here's to a great start on week 1. I've already blown the "no sugary sweets" today (stupid month end close breakfast muffins got me!). I'll take everyone's starting weights when you report #'s for week one on Sunday.
  • janpuzzle31
    Options
    You are a star Becky, thanks for taking the team leader role. Here in the UK the evening is upon us and I am feeling really positive about a sensible day of eating, lots of walking and a zumba session squeezed into a full day of work. I track exercise calories using a Garmin wrist band and it doesn't give me anywhere near the amounts which the website allocates, so I am going to be struggling to achieve that 3,500 total calories burned for the week, but I will try!

Best wishes to you all xx
  • wigal23
    Options
    Walking, Zumba, and work, pretty impressive! Good job. I'm not doing so well on the exercise lately. Hoping to get a bit in the evening when I get home as well.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you Becky for leading! I'm super excited about this challenge. I'm thinking if I do well, I may reward myself with Wii U Fit since I still have a gift card to amazon. For the next couple of months, I am more focused on eating well. I want to have one aspect of healthy living down before also adding in exercise. Although I do try to do some stretches and body weight exercises when I'm bored in the morning before work.
  • wigal23
    Options
    Thank you Becky for leading! I'm super excited about this challenge. I'm thinking if I do well, I may reward myself with Wii U Fit since I still have a gift card to amazon. For the next couple of months, I am more focused on eating well. I want to have one aspect of healthy living down before also adding in exercise. Although I do try to do some stretches and body weight exercises when I'm bored in the morning before work.

Many say healthy eating is most of the battle, so what a great place to start!