Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I still have a pair of shorts that I took my very first "starting" pic in. I'll take a new pic in them when I unpack my clothes for summer. (I mean, for goodwill!). lol
    I want to take the pic at the one year mark on my Ketoversary!

My one year is coming up soon. though I wasn't keto or lc the whole time. I'm sort of anxious for it. I was going to do another progress pic on March 3rd but I may wait till my one year on March 18.

I don't think it matters what you've done if it's working! Can't wait to see your 1yr pics!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever feel done. I was just thinking it'd be nice to my goal weight by then but that's not going to happen. Though close maybe. It's all recomp now even though I still weigh daily.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    I don't think I'll ever feel done. I was just thinking it'd be nice to my goal weight by then but that's not going to happen. Though close maybe. It's all recomp now even though I still weigh daily.

I feel you. I have a long, long way to go. I'm also attempting some recomp. So far, I've seen some progress, and I'm definitely stronger. I figure I've got enough padding to turn into muscle. Lol.

Congrats on being so close to your goal weight!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    You're doing it right. I did no exercise till recently. By the time you get your goal you'll be tone and strong. The goal weight actually almost becomes meaningless it's funny. I'm heavier now than I was in 2011 when I lost weight but I'm wearing the same clothes.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    You're doing it right. I did no exercise till recently. By the time you get your goal you'll be tone and strong. The goal weight actually almost becomes meaningless it's funny. I'm heavier now than I was in 2011 when I lost weight but I'm wearing the same clothes.

I'm shooting for anything under 200 to start. I was looking pretty slim at 180. Realistically, I'd like to be around 150, give or take 20 depending on how I feel. I've never been toned or muscular at all, so I'm not sure what 150 with a low BF% is going to look like!

I know my calves are built like tree trunks, and solid muscle. So that's some indication, perhaps? I think I'll always be "Big". I'm cool with that, if it's strong-big, not fat-big. I just don't want to be sick and die young.

I hope that out loud thinking made sense :)
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    150 and low bf will look amazing. Im 150 give or take right now. Not low bf yet but I feel I look pretty good. How tall are you?
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    150 and low bf will look amazing. Im 150 give or take right now. Not low bf yet but I feel I look pretty good. How tall are you?

5'11, and 257. I'm aiming to lose approximately half of my starting weight. Yikes!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Oh wow you're way taller than me so 150 would be even better on you lol.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I still have a pair of shorts that I took my very first "starting" pic in. I'll take a new pic in them when I unpack my clothes for summer. (I mean, for goodwill!). lol

My one year is coming up soon. though I wasn't keto or lc the whole time. I'm sort of anxious for it. I was going to do another progress pic on March 3rd but I may wait till my one year on March 18.

Definitely do that! And then start a 1 year Ketoversary progress pic thread! :smile:
  • reblazed
    reblazed Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @Panda_Poptarts it made perfect sense to me ... perfect plan and great outlook.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    reblazed wrote: »
    @Panda_Poptarts it made perfect sense to me ... perfect plan and great outlook.

Thank you! I'm down 65. Another 100ish is no big deal. Ha!
  • auntstephie321
    Options

Definitely do that! And then start a 1 year Ketoversary progress pic thread! :smile:

I'll have to get back to my planks for that lol
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is showing @Panda_Poptarts!!

My one year ketoversary is March 15th! It'll be neat to have a thread for that @auntstephie321!!
  • CMYKRGB
    CMYKRGB Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You're looking great!!!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    @karlottap I guess we'll have to do that ;-)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread made me realize that technically, today is my Keto-versary - though 1/15/16 would have been my low carb-iverary...

Do I have to take time off for my bad behavior over the holidays? It doesn't feel like a celebration. SIGH
  • kimbo8435
    kimbo8435 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @Panda_Poptarts You're gorgeoso! What a testament to your hard work! Makes me look forward to my keto anniversary. Thank you for sharing!
  • KaseyDH83
    KaseyDH83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Good job! Congratulations on your loss!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic @panda_pants!! Keep up the wonderful work! You are really an inspiration. Seeing changes like you are going through give me encouragement to push ahead.
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Panda_Poptarts great pics! Hubba, hubba! LOL

I'm at 51 LBS now and hope to lose that much again, but seeing your loss of 65 is inspirational. It feels attainable when you see others have made it. WTG!