Purple Team

Options

Replies

• janpuzzle31
    janpuzzle31 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My points for the week are 187. I had a great week but a dreadful day today, I seemed to hit the self-destruct button. However my weight is back to my pre-holiday weight so I am ready to start afresh next week.

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend.
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My points this week was 186. It was particularly challenging weekend as we had house guests staying with us, so lots of events around food and drink. But I did manage to get in some activity, including kayaking around the bay! It was so beautiful, and I'm still wonderfully sore from it two days later.
  • wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I sadly had a lousy 115 points. I've been sick since Friday and have barely eaten at all. Still under the weather today.
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been slacking. I'm not even sure quite why. I was fairly busy with work but not much more than usual. Idk what happened. Anyways, 91 points. Did decent with vegetables. Had some chili with lots of beans and peppers on Saturday that a friend made which was delicious.
    Forgot to weigh in this morning or yesterday morning, had to work way too early and wasn't paying attention. Now I don't want to because its end of the day and I've had lots of food.
    This week is no sweets. I feel that this is my week. I should have bought some fruits when I went grocery shopping today. All I have is a few apples which may be going bad. I want to get some bananas and strawberries.
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Hope all are doing well this week. Haven't touched any candy yet even though I have some chocolate left on the counter. Feeling good. Still havent done well with fruit, but getting some today. And boyfriend is planning to make a shrimp stirfry so I should be getting some delicious vegetables tonight. =D
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    So far it's been pretty good this week for me. I'm trying to eat like a vegetarian during day on weekdays in hopes to get in more fruits and vegetables into my diet. And I've managed to make it to the gym two days in a row! I took a pilates class which I'm still feeling my muscles from, and I stumbled into a combat workout class... OMG it kicked my *kitten* in the first 3 minutes I was sweating! It was so much fun! And I'm actually starting to see the scale budge so I'm super happy about that!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Sounds like a great week. I'm still recovering from being sick for the last week, so I haven't eaten too much. Very little fruits or veggies, but no sweets and no alcohol, and SO much water. Hoping to be back on track within a couple more days.
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    I hope you feel better, soon!
  • janpuzzle31
    Options
    Sweet things have been my downfall this week, starting with meetings with cake and then Mothers Day to finish it off, my points were 164. I've lost some motivation, and wish I could have more will power.
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day in the UK! I kind of freaked out when I read your post, thinking I forgot to get something for Mother's Day for my mom... ours isn't until May in the US. Phew!
    I hear you on the motivation. I've been struggling with energy and focus lately. Don't beat yourself up for a couple of treats, that makes it worst! (especially if you're like me - an emotional eater!). I've found that t's better to give myself permission to enjoy occasional treats fully so that I don't always feel like something's missing.
    Here's to a better week 6! We got this!!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Hello ladies! Happy Belated Mother's Day, Jan! mmmmmmm. Cake! lol I did great on the no sweets. Of course I barely ate much of anything at all. I am down 5.5 pounds, but I know that won't all stay off now that I'm back to eating more regularly. My points for the week are only 133.

Have a great week everyone!
  • janpuzzle31
    Options
    Sorry to cause alarm with the Mothers Day comment! I didn't realise it is a different day in the US.

I hope everyone has a healthy week, in every way!
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Hi Team,
    I did pretty well except for no alcohol... my biggest weakness. Since this week's focus is in this area, I'm going to really try to watch it!
    My points for the week were 200.
  • wigal23
    Options
    Lay off the booze, Jen! HA! :wink:
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    haha! seriously. I'm not an alcoholic but I do enjoy a little something with dinner. I don't even think the problem is the calories in the wine, but rather the inhibition with food intake afterwards. I'll be good this week though, I promise! :-)
  • wigal23
    Options
    You out there Concetta? How are you? How was your week 5?
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Eh better than last week. 110 points. Only two days eating sweets which is pretty good. Also had some delicious snap peas and peppers with dinner for a few nights. It's the exercising that I struggle with.
    I had jury duty today so that was a bore. But I did walk about half a mile during the lunch break. And tomorrow I'm getting my Wii U Fit game and will start using that as soon as possible. Worried about food for Wednesday because I have work from 9 AM to Midnight. A super long day, with about half hour break in the middle.
    I gained about a pound, but hopefully it goes the other way this week.
  • wigal23
    Options
    That'll make for a super long day! Maybe fresh fruit for snacks? I struggle with exercise as well. I hope the Wii Fit helps!
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Good morning, team! Wishing everyone a healthy Tuesday!

My plan is pilates this morning, and ballet class tonight for exercise.

I've started eating fresh berries (blue and straw) with fat free greek yogurt. I think it's a good way for me to get more fruit into my diet. And I've been vegetarian-by-day for the past couple of weeks which has helped me become mindful for eating my vegetables. And even though my husband was enjoying a glass of wine with dinner last night, I stuck to sparkling WATER instead. So far, so good!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Yay for you, sticking with water! Also I LOVE blueberries...BUT I was weak and had a cupcake today.