Photobombing! Progress pics (ahem - lots!!) Share yours too!

Options

Replies

• Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    More evidence that the scale is not as relevant to showing our progression of fat loss as the masses would have us believe.
    Pics! Everyone, make sure you take pics. You don't ever have to share them if you don't want to. Just take them for yourself. You won't regret it!

I completely second this. I regret avoiding the camera so much at my heaviest. Those would have been awesome progress pics.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options

1 stone gone and 4 inches off the waist and hips

What an impressive change!! Keep up the great work!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Great job!! I've been eating high fat, low carb for the last few years. Love it!!! ❤️ Just started MFP.

Whoa. Way to lose 10 years!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    I wish I would have taken more pics. I hated pictures of me for many years, so I don't have much in the "before" category.

Same!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Wow, some great progress pictures here. @pippacorcoran @heather1043 @CMYKRGB - All three of you have done amazing! Keep up the great work!!
  • wwcarter10
    wwcarter10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I've been eating high fat, low carb for the last few years. Love it!!! ❤️ Just started MFP.

Thanks so much @Panda_Poptarts
    ❤️❤️ I read that sugar depletes collagen and I believe it! Also my moles and skin tags started disappearing as I ate low carb!
  • wwcarter10
    wwcarter10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    lowjax75 wrote: »
    Wow, some great progress pictures here. @pippacorcoran @heather1043 @CMYKRGB - All three of you have done amazing! Keep up the great work!!

Thank you!! @lowjax75
    You too!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options

Thanks so much @Panda_Poptarts
    ❤️❤️ I read that sugar depletes collagen and I believe it! Also my moles and skin tags started disappearing as I ate low carb!

I totally believe this too. My skin is firmer and more supple, and I have little to no acne (even during TOM). Part of that, I'm sure, is exercise. But when we're not cramming our bodies full of crap... well... it shows!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    40 lbs difference in these pics.. About 5 months apart. Completely off BP meds!!
    p02y9w363pt8.jpg
    ejy2emm3px7a.jpg

Wowza, @ettaterrell That is some amazing difference there!! Like you look like a younger version of yourself!!

Congrats to everyone else, too!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    @daylitemag Wow... Yep, you're gonna need new shirts soon. Congrats! You look really good!

@ettaterrell Holy smokes! You look great. Love that shirt too.
  • emmymarie718
    emmymarie718 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You all look great! So inspiring!
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Gotta say, some of these pics are pretty hubba hubba! Everyone is looking great.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    @ettaterrell and @daylitemag - you are both doing fantastic! You can really see the difference on both of you.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Sty5mr8eb5ciuf.jpeg
    tdr66rlhitrq.png
    still going

@greenleopard94 That is AMAZING! What are you doing?!?! And how much time is that progress??? So inspiring.
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!