Amazing, Gayle! Thanks for sharing!
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well done Gayle!! Such an accomlishment! You look fantastic! <3<3<3
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks Leanne for this week summary and the spreadsheet!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Gayle, you look absolutely amazing.
    Leanne, thank you for breaking down what we do this week. Great job on the spreadsheet.
  • cjborkowski
    cjborkowski Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Gayle- Wow, what an accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your photos, it's very inspiring!
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am one of those that posts/logs daily but does not participate in active discussion on a regular basis. But some exciting and very nerve wrecking news. I have scheduled phase 1 of 2 body surgeries. Arm lift and Tummy tuck on June 10th! YIKES!!
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am one of those that posts/logs daily but does not participate in active discussion on a regular basis. But some exciting and very nerve wrecking news. I have scheduled phase 1 of 2 body surgeries. Arm lift and Tummy tuck on June 10th! YIKES!!

That is so exciting
  • bm1409
    Options

That is so awesome!

• berylw49
    berylw49 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Congratulations, this is so exciting!
  • berylw49
    berylw49 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to know a food's omega 3 count by the nutrition label? I'm vegetarian and don't eat fish, which really limits my options here. It looks like some dairy products are omega 3 "fortified" but I don't think I've seen this information on nutrition labels.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Gayle, looking awesome!! Well done!! Melissa, that's great! I wish you all the best with the surgery :smiley:
  • bm1409
    Options
    berylw49 wrote: »
    Is there any way to know a food's omega 3 count by the nutrition label? I'm vegetarian and don't eat fish, which really limits my options here. It looks like some dairy products are omega 3 "fortified" but I don't think I've seen this information on nutrition labels.

here is a link someone posted for omega 3's
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/your-omega-3-family-shopping-list
    Flax seed and chia seeds are also a good source of omega 3's
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Very exciting for you Melissa! Wow! That date is going to approach quickly! Best wishes for both preparing for and recovering from these procedures!!
  • leannev68
    Options
    I have a question for you gals out there. We have done amazingly well as a large team, posting our data in our spreadsheet these last 2 weeks. Fantastic!
    I do, however, have concern about 2 of our teammates. Maybe it's the mother/teacher in me, but I tend to become a little protective about people under my "care". (?)
    Karrie (Akitamother10) has not responded to my last 4 messages; in fact they show up as not even being read by her.
    The last I heard from her, was a private message she sent to me on March 16th, saying how she had worked out for 3.5 hours cleaning out her garage and that she was keeping up with the squats, arm and abs challenges. I seem to recall, she has had some health issues in the past, so I hope she is alright. Has anybody heard from her? She hasn't posted anything on the spreadsheet at all for last week. My last message to her was asking if she wanted me to enter her 3.5 hours of activity for her. But again, she hasn't even read my message.
    Same for Lindy (lcolpo). It shows that she has not read my messages either.
    If anyone has been in contact with either of these ladies please let me know.
    As far as the spreadsheet is concerned, I will wait until tomorrow to do a final tabulation but it's really looking good for us again, even with the missing data. Way to go team awesome!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    leannev68 wrote: »
    Just tried the inner thigh video! Intense! Now to stretch and wait to see how my legs feel tomorrow!!!

So how are you feeling today from this video? Also, for the egg video, we only have to do it through the one time for the 5 points, right? At the end she tells you to do it for more rounds so I wanted to check. Hope everyone is starting the week well. I had a pretty rough day at work so looking for today to be much better, hopefully. Have a good one team!! (Oh, and I have not heard from either mia member.)
  • leannev68
    Options
    Surprisingly not feeling too bad. A little twinge in my shoulder after those burpees yesterday so I'm asking Melodie if doing twice the "crack the egg" moves instead is ok. Yes I just go through the circuit once. I just finished doing the intense thigh workout too for the second day. Sure feel that burn! I had a rough day at work yesterday too. Hope the rest of the week goes well for us!
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Can somebody put my weight on the spread sheet 166.2. Stress is killing my weight loss. I haven't been able to lose any weight and the explosions of this morning here in Belgium dont help the matter, but I continue to push forward on the weight loss journey.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    lulloa wrote: »
    Hi ladies. Can somebody put my weight on the spread sheet 166.2. Stress is killing my weight loss. I haven't been able to lose any weight and the explosions of this morning here in Belgium dont help the matter, but I continue to push forward on the weight loss journey.
    I have posted it for you. Considering all the stress, it is awesome to be holding steady. That itself is an accomplishment. Our thoughts are with everyone with all the craziness going on in Belgium.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Just getting a minute to catch up on posts. Cheryl, Gayle and Melissa, such an accomplishment, you guys look amazing! And Lulloa, hoping you're staying safe. I'm trying hard to log minutes at the end of the day, so as not to make this too difficult for you Leanne, thanks for all the work you're doing. I feel a bit guilty because I gained .01, that shouldn't mess the team up too much, :neutral: I hope.
  • bm1409
    Options
    lulloa wrote: »

So sad to hear what happened in Belgium this morning. My heart and prayers are with everyone there.