Daily check in

Options

Replies

• msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I feel you @irishjeepgirl1969. Anxiety attacks are so scary.

The flu bug going around has found its way to me. Woke up with high fever, sore throat and body aches.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    sloth3toes wrote: »

If you hadn't straightened yourself out, Laura would have come over and slapped you with a fish. That seems like the Christian thing to do.

Getting hit across the head with a wet fish makes you hard of herring.
  • RespectTheKitty
    Options
    Seriously though, I just want to scoop you all up in my arms and give you a big ol' bear hug. I'm nice and fluffy so it would be a very comfortable hug. :wink:
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I woke up and as soon as I started working out I just had to stop. I was in so much pain and super dizzy. So I'm taking today off I guess. My legs reall really hurt and with 3 weeks to go til my marathon, it's not worth it. It just gives me extra anxiety not working out. This is the first time i ever did that (literally just walked away from a workout). I haven't had an unplanned rest day in like 5 years
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Smelling rather fishy in here :#

Nearly had another anxiety attack at work. Ten two year olds in my face screaming my name. I had to step away.

@msty112 -YUCK! Fell better soon & keep your cooties to yourself.

• RespectTheKitty
    Options
    I'm having a bad anxiety day today, every little thing is p*ssing me off... and my usual lunchtime workout got kiboshed because my boss needed me to do testing RIGHT AWAY. I need that workout for stress relief, and now I have to wait until after work and I am very, very irritable GRRRR...
  • msty112
    Options
    @RespectTheKitty you need a portable pushing bag to carry with you
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    I'm having a bad anxiety day today, every little thing is p*ssing me off... and my usual lunchtime workout got kiboshed because my boss needed me to do testing RIGHT AWAY. I need that workout for stress relief, and now I have to wait until after work and I am very, very irritable GRRRR...

My stress happened post workout. I suck at Christianity, because I am sitting here in the parking lot with my vodka and Sprite Zero, ready to mix & consume as soon as I am free from this.

I. Hate. Stress. And I wish I had gotten Fireball rather than vodka :/

• irishjeepgirl1969
    Options

My stress happened post workout. I suck at Christianity, because I am sitting here in the parking lot with my vodka and Sprite Zero, ready to mix & consume as soon as I am free from this.

I. Hate. Stress. And I wish I had gotten Fireball rather than vodka :/

Dang. That should be "I'm sitting here in the church parking lot waiting for choir practice time". Crap. I haven't drunk a drop, I swear.

• RespectTheKitty
    Options
    msty112 wrote: »
    @RespectTheKitty you need a portable pushing bag to carry with you

Oh, that would be nice indeed. Or maybe I can just punch my boss.
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    Choir practice was just the de-stresser I needed. Laughing, singing, and silliness is so much more relaxing than alcohol :-)
  • ab6046
    ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If I make it through today, then I will have only binged one day this week and it's was pretty minor!
  • RespectTheKitty
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Those cookies I was saving for my son became an unfortunate victim to a night time binge. Sigh. I knew I wouldn't be able to pass those up for long. I need to come up with some way of deterring myself from the food I have saved for him... maybe lock it in a closet or something. Or keep it in the car.
  • RespectTheKitty
    Options
    ab6046 wrote: »
    If I make it through today, then I will have only binged one day this week and it's was pretty minor!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed (hopefully you won't have to eat a toe).
  • msty112
    Options
    ab6046 wrote: »

Great accomplishment!!

I've been barely able to eat the past 2 days. This flu bug has knocked me down. I slept 12 hours last night. Could easily sleep another 12 right now.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

I am sitting here in the parking lot with my vodka and Sprite Zero, ready to mix & consume as soon as I am free from this.
    Choir practice was just the de-stresser I needed. Laughing, singing, and silliness is so much more relaxing than alcohol :-)

So, basically.... drunken karaoke. :* I think a lot of people do that to relieve stress. :)

• irishjeepgirl1969
    Options
    sloth3toes wrote: »
    cf

I am sitting here in the parking lot with my vodka and Sprite Zero, ready to mix & consume as soon as I am free from this.

So, basically.... drunken karaoke. :* I think a lot of people do that to relieve stress. :)

Winner winner chicken dinner!
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    No not chicken I think this is more a fish and toe themed meal.
  • msty112
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

I'm finally feeling somewhat better from this nasty bug. Just hoping the rest of the house stays healthy.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Binge free for a week here and really pleased :)