Team: Mission Slimpossible

Options

Replies

• silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Wendy and I am from Tennessee, USA .
    I have 65 pounds to goal.
    My weigh in will be on Mon. Looking forward to losing with you all!
  • snbates1
    snbates1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Stephanie. I live in Illinois, USA.My goal is to get down 65 pounds. I am definitely looking forward to reaching the goal.
  • DawnArchieandJacksmummy
    Options
    I think I'll be weighing on Fridays too :-)
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    snbates1 wrote: »
    Hello everyone my name is Stephanie. I live in Illinois, USA.My goal is to get down 65 pounds. I am definitely looking forward to reaching the goal.

I am from near where you live I grew up in Carpentersville IL then moved to Belvidere IL for a few years
    I have any Uncle & Aunt that lives in Joliet that I visit often when i'm up there
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @silverstar65 looks like you are actually in the Die Lard group. But hello anyway. :)
  • snbates1
    Options
    Hello
  • JMarcella57
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @snbates1 - Hi, I didn't see your name in the Mission Slimpossible group list. Were you just added?
  • silverstar65
    Options
    Jm you're right! Don't know how I got mixed up. Good luck to all!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    LOL.. It seems everyone wants to be on our winning team Mission Slimpossible :D
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get started!! Have any of you ever participated in a challenge and began strong lifts at the same time? Starting strong lifts on Saturday... Or Tuesday
  • silverstar65
    Options
    @ June - just a little mix up on my part. I am happy where I was placed, ty. :)
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    @ June - just a little mix up on my part. I am happy where I was placed, ty. :)

I was only kidding :) x
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I've been in other challenges. But not doing strong lifts. Sounds like a great firming plan!
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    i'm getting so excited to start this challenge I think I finally figured out what works best for me as in losing weight just need to stick with it as of this morning I weighed 182lbs
  • snbates1
    Options
    @snbates1 - Hi, I didn't see your name in the Mission Slimpossible group list. Were you just added?

Yes I just was added but was not sure of what group I was in
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Your not wrong! Strong Lifts, from what I've read and seen, is great for shedding the weight and then recomping your body. I use machines at the moment and lose, so pretty sure free weights will kick that up a notch. Building muscle is a great calorie burner. Unless I'm a freak of nature, i won't gain muscle eating at a deficit.

Then again that would be awesomeness in a bottle!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ~~~JUST A REMINDER~~~

Your starting weights can be submitted any time between tomorrow, Saturday, March 26 through to Friday, April 1 depending on what day you weigh in.

In order to submit your weight please go to the thread located in Announcements for the applicable week and respond with:

Your Username:
    Your Team Name:
    Your Current Weight:

There is currently a very long list of individuals on a waiting list that would like to participate. I was surprised on how much interest there was! I could have easily added another 5 teams but I wanted to keep the numbers low, at least for this month. As a result I ask that everyone submit their weights on or before April 1. If not received by end of day April 1 I will assume you are no longer interested in the challenge and your seat will be filled by someone else.

Good luck everyone!! Let the game begin!!! :smile:
  • puglife456
    puglife456 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a little late on my intro cause I just got back from a vacay :) My name is Libby and I'm 30 years old. I just want to drop a little poundage before shorts/ swimsuit season! Looking forward to this challenge as a source of motivation. I've got about 16 pounds to lose
  • snbates1
    Options
    kksmom1789 wrote: »
    snbates1 wrote: »

I am from near where you live I grew up in Carpentersville IL then moved to Belvidere IL for a few years
    I have any Uncle & Aunt that lives in Joliet that I visit often when i'm up there

Wow really I live in Joliet lol this world is small
  • dwntwn5
    dwntwn5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I grew up in southern Illinois, near St. Louis! I went to graduate school in northern Illinois but haven't lived in the state since graduate school. My dad still lives in O'Fallon. It is a small world!