Team: Mission Slimpossible

Replies

• 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Good Luck team mates. hope after submitting our starting weights this week we all have a good week. :o
  • Jose2716
    Jose2716 Posts: 225 Member
    kksmom1789 wrote: »
    i'm getting so excited to start this challenge I think I finally figured out what works best for me as in losing weight just need to stick with it as of this morning I weighed 182lbs
    Awesome Job, Keep it up :)

Welcome to the team Libby, glad to have you onboard.
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    I hope everyone had a great weekend and Easter I know I indulged too much but only gained a pound from Friday to Monday
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    So confused. I enjoyed yesterday. Went out to eat. Had a bowl of cereal with milk for snack last night. Weighed this morning and had lost 1/2 pound since the day before. Go figure!

So excited to do well for this challenge even with a trip out of town later in the month!
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Hi Team Mission Slimpossible!!!

Good luck!! Hope you're as excited as we are on the Big Butt Theory team :0 Are you ready!?! Let's do this.
    dwntwn5 wrote: »
    I grew up in southern Illinois, near St. Louis! I went to graduate school in northern Illinois but haven't lived in the state since graduate school. My dad still lives in O'Fallon. It is a small world!

You're from my neck of the woods :) I was born and raised in E. St. Louis.
  • dwntwn5
    dwntwn5 Posts: 69 Member
    My dad was born and raised in E. St. Louis! We were basically neighbors! :smiley: Love the St. Louis area. It's a great city.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi All,

I have been pleasantly surprised and very shocked at the number of people that have expressed interest in our challenge. I really dislike turning people away, especially if they are trying to better themselves by reaching out for support in helping themselves achieve health goals.

At this moment I have over 100 people on our waiting list. As a result I have created 3 more teams! This won't place them all but at least it will help 45 of them.

Because we've grown so much I am looking for a Team Captain for each team. This person should be someone that is 100% committed to not only their own success but each and every team member on the team. This must be someone that logs in DAILY.

I'll be looking to the Team Captains to ensure everyone on your team has submitted their weekly weigh-ins on or before Friday of every week. If there is a team member that is falling off the wagon, I'll be looking to you to encourage them to continue both for their own benefit as well as the team's overall weekly standing. This may require a personal message to them of encouragement or maybe just a reminder that they haven't submitted yet.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do let me know ASAP. I'd like to have Team Captains selected prior to our April 1 start date.
  • JMarcella57
    Because we've grown so much I am looking for a Team Captain for each team. This person should be someone that is 100% committed to not only their own success but each and every team member on the team. This must be someone that logs in DAILY.

I'll be looking to the Team Captains to ensure everyone on your team has submitted their weekly weigh-ins on or before Friday of every week. If there is a team member that is falling off the wagon, I'll be looking to you to encourage them to continue both for their own benefit as well as the team's overall weekly standing. This may require a personal message to them of encouragement or maybe just a reminder that they haven't submitted yet.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do let me know ASAP. I'd like to have Team Captains selected prior to our April 1 start date.

I log in daily and would be happy to help.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    I log in daily and would be happy to help.

Perfect! The Team Captain for Mission Slimpossible is JMarcella57!

Thanks for your help! :-)

• puglife456
    puglife456 Posts: 127 Member
    Let's do this, team :) ! This challenge is much needed after I went a little crazy with the Easter candy ... :p
  • dwntwn5
    dwntwn5 Posts: 69 Member
    Thank you @jmarcella57 for volunteering to be our team captain!
  • kksmom1789
    dwntwn5 wrote: »
    Thank you @jmarcella57 for volunteering to be our team captain!

yes thank you :smile:
  • Jose2716
    Jose2716 Posts: 225 Member
    Don't forget to submit your starting weight everyone. Thank you @jmarcella57 for volunteering to be our team captain. Lets all do great :):)
  • JMarcella57
    edited March 2016
    Jose2716 wrote: »
    Don't forget to submit your starting weight everyone. ... :)

Especially if you are planning to wait until the last day!
    I'm so excited for our team. Let's do this! :D
  • JMarcella57
    This challenge is encouraging me to stay a bit more focused. Getting enough sleep each night has a major impact on how well my journey goes each day. I'm so excited that I finally got my 7 to 8 hours in last night!
  • jpike75
    jpike75 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone. My name is Jen. I live in Boston, MA USA. Starting weight is 157. I want to lose 25 lbs. LET'S DO THIS!!
  • jpike75
    jpike75 Posts: 8 Member
    BTW any vegetarians/vegans in our group? I've been vegetarian for over 25 years. I did Vegan January and felt great. As of April 1st, I'll be going back to a vegan diet to not only slim down but feel great again. If there are any in the group, let me know. Or if you want to try vegetarianism, I'll be glad to share some pointers.
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    I am respectfully going to bow out of this one guys, but good luck to everyone.
  • kksmom1789
    @JMarcella57 I am weighing in tomorrow setting Thursdays as my day. I'm getting so excited to start seeing everyone's weight loss on the spread sheet. I just think that is so neat
  • JMarcella57
    jpike75 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. My name is Jen. I live in Boston, MA USA. Starting weight is 157. I want to lose 25 lbs. LET'S DO THIS!!

Hi, Welcome to the group. Looks like we have similar goals and are in about the same place. I'm starting at 158.5 and have about 26 pounds to reach my goal weight. Looking forward to a great April!