Purple Team

Options
1234568»

Replies

• wigal23
    wigal23 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Mine was meh. 97 points. I had to work overtime last week so I had very little time, and my meal planning was slacking. Sorry I'm so late.. I was at work all day today.
    I have a couple days off this week, so definitely going to try harder to get some exercise in and plan some meals ahead of time.

Those kind of weeks are killer. Here's to hoping this week is better!
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Two of my evening clients cancelled today so I made it to dance class! So far I'm off to a great week! I'll get all the points for today as long as I lay off the booze! ;-)
  • wigal23
    Options
    Dance class sounds fun! I used to love Zumba, haven't been in way too long.
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    I love zumba too! Last night was ballet. I'm going to try again for tonight, too!
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    I didn't make it to ballet last night, but did manage to walk for 45 minutes instead. Modern dance is on the calendar for tonight... I'm really trying for the bonus bonus points this week!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Good luck Jen - you can do it!!! I went to a sip and paint event last night, so no exercising for me. I am planning a 30 to 45 minute walk tonight though!
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Did you make it to your walk?

How's everyone doing this week?

So far this has been my best week yet! I've done all the things. Including making it to dance class last night (Modern) and laying off the booze! lol

I think becoming vegetarian-by-day has made getting fruits and veggies in a lot easier. I'm finding that for dinner I'm not craving meat and will sometimes go meatless anyway just because, why not? I had vegetarian tacos last night with imitation beef and it was so yummy!

Wishing everyone a happy Thursday!
  • wigal23
    Options
    That sounds like an awesome week for you so far! Interesting thought about vegetarian by day. Was it hard to give up the protein, as far as energy goes? My walking has been good this week.
  • wigal23
    Options
    We are in the home stretch peeps! Make it a great weekend to close out this challenge.
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Today was glorious! 1hr40 minutes bike ride followed by 1hr15 minute walk, both by the warm sunny beach and bay... ahhhh, that's the way to get in the exercise! And, I'm only 70 cals burned away for the bonus bonus points! i think I'm going to make it this time!

Wishing you all a happy healthy weekend!
  • wigal23
    Options
    Today was glorious! 1hr40 minutes bike ride followed by 1hr15 minute walk, both by the warm sunny beach and bay... ahhhh, that's the way to get in the exercise! And, I'm only 70 cals burned away for the bonus bonus points! i think I'm going to make it this time!

Wishing you all a happy healthy weekend!

Awesome!
  • janpuzzle31
    janpuzzle31 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone and thanks for the support along the way. My points this week were 148 and although I've only lost a couple of pounds throughout the challenge it has highlighted to me where my strengths and weaknesses are.
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Yay! Well done to you, too Jan.

I didn't lose that much either but learned a lot about my fitness needs along the way.
    And, I made it to the bonus bonus points this week! It was my goal all along to hit the 3500 calories burned in a week, I used to do so regularly and was losing weight like crazy, but then, life... so I'm happy that I made it this week, hopefully the first of many.

I'll have my points tallied by tomorrow.
  • wigal23
    Options
    A couple of pounds is nothing to sneeze at - great job. I also enjoyed this challenge! I lost 8 pounds, which is awesome to me. Congrats everyone!
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    105 points for the last week. I got sick Thursday and Friday. May have been the flu, didnt really want to eat anything, especially fruit since the citrus hurt my already sore throat.
    But I definitely learned some stuff that I need to focus on in the future. Will look more for fruit and veggies that I want to try.
  • RedVelvette
    Options
    Hi purple team! My points for the week were 205.
    Unfortunately, I did not lose weight but I did maintain and I had been in a gaining cycle before starting this challenge, so I'm happy about that. I've come to realize that, while all the things combined lead to a healthier lifestyle (something I plan to continue), ultimately burning 3500 calories is the thing that makes my scale move the most. Making time to exercise enough to do this is my new priority.