MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,892 Member
    Options
    Chris our weather is so different. I did not bother to zip my coat today, it was 31° outside. Lol. The new library will be a great success for your neighborhood. DDD is going to be a hit! It is such an honor to get invited for her I am sure. B) crossing my fingers for us getting down.

Michelle I need a visual of your DH. Any man who dances to those songs has to be world class material. So much fun. <3 Your library sounds so fun. I am very happy that you love your new job. I know I would have a hard time with the gamer. I would so want to play. I used to play dead island. The children sound wonderful. Brings back memories. ;)

Weight was back down a little. Friday is almost upon us. Log in everyone!

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,699 Member
    Options
    Michelle, I'm jealous! One of the things my otherwise-wonderful husband doesn't do, is dance. Used to love to dance. Miss it, but it's not the same with a stranger.

Chris, Congrats for DDD! Stellar!!

Shelley, Can see you playing video games. Shoot those zombies!

I'm back in the 160's - but at least it's the low 160's, so that's not too bad. :smile:

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,892 Member
    Options
    Paula I prefer machetes. B) I so have not played a good game in a few years. :)

Weight was down to 146.2 this morning. So want to see 145. anything tomorrow. Going to be extra good tonight. Logged more this month than I have in quite a while. Will do it again next month.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,417 Member
    Options
    My DH danced with me once in 35 years. That's it. I'm jealous, too!

Thank you guys! I'll tell DDD.

I remained at 141.4 this morning. I'm hoping that it's fluid around all my muscles due to a kick-fanny workout yesterday evening. Hoping tomorrow is down. Don't know if I'm weighing in or not.

Chris

• PaulaKro
    Options
    I hit 164 this morning and I'm sure it's the wet hair and has nothing to do with the whole can of creamed corn I ate last night. :noway:

Paula
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Shelley - He IS world class material. :smile: My very favorite person. And here's a shot from our first dance if you want a visual:

10648843_650829942365_8983870074095532433_o.jpg

And one more where you can see his face better. :smiley:

10422921_650830416415_1356388060677795907_n.jpg?oh=cc0b6ce8c7eeadc47d7fd343927b625a&oe=578C4091

Aww, now I'm feeling all gooey and wanting to go through all my wedding pictures again. :D

I just gotta say, I love that you've played Dead Island. I could totally see you killing zombies! I'm not much of a zombie fan, but I do love those strategy games. And adventure/questing games. Whenever I have time to play them. You might like Half-Life 2. One of my husband's faves!

Anyway. It's April now, so I suppose I should post over there now! Just wanted to give Shelley the visual she asked for. :smile:
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Love it! Wow, do you two look head-over-heels!! :heart: :heart: