Team: Thin it to Win it

Replies

• wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2016
    Please view page 6 (if you have not already done so)

Btw...a BIG Thank You to everyone who enjoys my posts!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    @slgibbs1987

Those are great ideas, I think i'm going to bring in my tablet to catch up on some shows tonight :D and I need to start writing down some quotes and putting them around my house!

Also,

@Serendipity0913

Your vision boards are amazing thanks for sharing them! :)

@wahagent05

Yikes - we've all got to make sure we put in some extra time exercising.. kind of scary but we should use that as motivation to push us that much harder!
  • wickedlovely2539
    wickedlovely2539 Posts: 7 Member
    Weigh in day: 312lbs!
  • wickedlovely2539
    wickedlovely2539 Posts: 7 Member
    Weigh in day: current weight 312lbs!
  • wahagent05
    Congrats to wickedlovely2539 on her 3 LB weight loss!
    You did a really good job this week!

dg5h6y8dr3fv.jpg
  • wahagent05
    Just a lil humor to make you smile today!

Enjoy your work-out!
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    @Serendipity0913 Absolutely love your inspiration board!! I want to make one of those myself!! It's a great way to have a reminder of what you are working towards and yours looks awesome!!! I'm sure your kids had a great time helping you make it :)

@wahagent05 Love we have weekly awards!! Great motivation to push us harder. My weigh in is Thursday, & I am going to keep watching what I eat and working out harder til then!! I hope I can bring a great loss for our team!

@wickedlovely2539 Excellent job on those 3 pounds!! You really worked hard this week & it shows!!
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    jknhn47n0w1m.jpg

Too cute!! I'd be burning quite a few calories if that were the case!! LOL
  • slgibbs1987
    Here is my check in post for the night.

Stayed under my calories with exercise.

Exercised for 42 minutes on the treadmill. Did 7 of those minutes during my lunch hour!! I am trying to walk a little bit on my break because it helps me get towards my total steps goal. & I am sure a mid day walk is a great boost for metabolism! Gotta do something to get this metabolism boosted lol!

Walked at least 8,000 steps today!

I wish everyone on my team the best of luck in their weigh-ins!
    :smile:
  • slgibbs1987
    Also! I forgot to add, I have an Non Scale Victory for today!!

Several ladies at work have noticed I have been losing weight! They told me I'm looking really good and to keep at it. One of the girls asked me what I have been doing to lose the weight. I told them logging food on MFP & exercising! This is apparently one of the world's most ancient secrets LOL.. who would have thought eating better & moving more would be the answer to.... *gasp* WEIGHT LOSS haha.

I still feel a little awkward when people notice I have been losing weight and they ask me about it. But I'm trying to be more open with people about it because this is a journey that will not only help me, but in the long run inspire others along the way.

I am just glad my hard work is being noticed by others. Makes me want to keep pushing forward and work harder!!

& the image below is true. I started my journey full force at the beginning of the year & it has been 3 months before people have really started to take notice! Just keep pressing forward and never give up!

it-takes-4-weeks-for-you-to-notice-your-weight-loss-tile_thumb2.jpg
  • wahagent05
    Here is my check in post for the night.

Stayed under my calories with exercise.

Exercised for 42 minutes on the treadmill. Did 7 of those minutes during my lunch hour!! I am trying to walk a little bit on my break because it helps me get towards my total steps goal. & I am sure a mid day walk is a great boost for metabolism! Gotta do something to get this metabolism boosted lol!

Walked at least 8,000 steps today!

I wish everyone on my team the best of luck in their weigh-ins!
    :smile:

slgibbs1987 you are doing really great, on a daily basis! You can truly tell that you want this!!!! :)
    You are also hitting or surpassing your step goals everyday...8,000 steps...wow congrats!
    I love midday walks, yes it is good to boost your metabolism, & it is also good for clarity. After a short walk, your mind is so much clearer when you go back to work.
    Good luck to you as well on your weigh in!

• wahagent05
    Also! I forgot to add, I have an Non Scale Victory for today!!

Several ladies at work have noticed I have been losing weight! They told me I'm looking really good and to keep at it. One of the girls asked me what I have been doing to lose the weight. I told them logging food on MFP & exercising! This is apparently one of the world's most ancient secrets LOL.. who would have thought eating better & moving more would be the answer to.... *gasp* WEIGHT LOSS haha.

I still feel a little awkward when people notice I have been losing weight and they ask me about it. But I'm trying to be more open with people about it because this is a journey that will not only help me, but in the long run inspire others along the way.

I am just glad my hard work is being noticed by others. Makes me want to keep pushing forward and work harder!!

& the image below is true. I started my journey full force at the beginning of the year & it has been 3 months before people have really started to take notice! Just keep pressing forward and never give up!

it-takes-4-weeks-for-you-to-notice-your-weight-loss-tile_thumb2.jpg

Isn't it a wonderful feeling when people start noticing?
    Your post is so true (thank you for posting that}...my family and a few close friend have noticed, but i was a lil shocked when my landscaper stopped by this evening, and immediately noticed...he said hello. and commented that i was getting skinny...yeeessss i said, i'm working out with a big ole smile on my face!!!!
    It makes all the hard work... worth it!
  • slgibbs1987
    Good morning team!

Ran across this very inspirational quote! & it's so true. All you gotta do is take it one day at a time. Don't think about how long it's going to take you. If you focus on the present, then the future will take care of itself!

the-best-preparation-for-tomorrow-is-doing-your-best-today.jpg
  • strength_76
    strength_76 Posts: 18 Member
    I've lost weight, to include 2 inches off of my waist. What is the best way to lose more weight from my stomach? That is where I really need (and want) to concentrate on. Doctors say that is the most dangerous area to be fatty. Thanks!
  • wahagent05
    Congrats strength_76 on your inches loss! Yes the larger the core the more health issues can occur, that is so true! I have lost alot of inches on my waist as well...i feel sooo much better w/o a bulge sticking out in front!
  • slgibbs1987
    I've lost weight, to include 2 inches off of my waist. What is the best way to lose more weight from my stomach? That is where I really need (and want) to concentrate on. Doctors say that is the most dangerous area to be fatty. Thanks!

Excellent job on the 2 inches! From different things I read online, it's very hard to spot reduce on a certain part of the body. But I will try to look around and see if there are any good stomach exercises that may help some!
  • wahagent05
  • strength_76
    strength_76 Posts: 18 Member
    Just looked up information about the c25k, it's seems doable. I hadn't heard of it before.
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016