Team: Gutbusters

Options

Replies

• IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Speaking from my own perspective, I just want to say I hope everyone continues to weigh-in no matter what. Of course we're all trying to lose weight, but if you maintain or gain, weigh-in anyway! It would be fantastic to see every member of our group stay in this challenge until the end, no matter what place/rank our team finishes. So, a virtual cheer to all members of Team Gutbusters and some friendly encouragement to weigh-in no matter which direction the scale went. We can do this!
  • Shalynlink
    Shalynlink Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    saturnina8 wrote: »

Congrats on your runs, Shalynlink. I am super impressed! I've been trying the C25K app on my phone to help train me to start jogging/running, but I am super lazy and unmotivated. Hopefully the weather will start cooperating in New England and we'll get a few months of Spring before the weather turns brutal. Perfect running weather.

Its hard to start - I always tell people to just go super slow. Just run from one hydro pole to the next and then walk and then try again. Our weather is pretty good except we have torrential rain but I like to run in the rain..its pretty peaceful. You should sign up for a 5 km race and then you will find that motivation!!
  • Shalynlink
    Options
    Can my weigh in date be change to Friday? That is usually when I do it and I am part of a study that asks the same info for fridays?

thanks!
  • Shalynlink
    Options
    Holy crap - just looked and you all did amazing this week!! Like huge losses...you are awesome!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Shalynlink wrote: »
    Can my weigh in date be change to Friday? That is usually when I do it and I am part of a study that asks the same info for fridays?

thanks!

Sure, I've changed it to Friday
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well, week one is coming to a close and everyone has done so well so far! I'm looking over our results and all I can say is WOW!! We are ALL doing so amazing! I am loving this challenge! You guys are awesome and should give yourself a pat on the back!

Busting out that gut!

GO TEAM GUTBUSTERS!
  • overw8gosk8
    Options
    If you didn't lose as much as you wanted this week, don't fret. Just remember, this process is SLOOOOOW and Slow progress IS progress. Take it one day at a time.

I always look at it like a mountain. If you stare at the top of the mountain you start thinking "Woah, that's high! I can't make that!"

Instead, look at the green grass on the bottom and think to yourself "I can get to there." Once you get there, look at the rocks leading up and get to those next. Slowly climb it a little bit at a time and focus on what you are doing.

One day, you'll reach the top and that's when you can look down and go "Woah! I'm at the top. I made it!"
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Hi Team Gutbusters!

All weights have been entered for your team. Unfortunately there has been one person eliminated from the team this week, htebaram due to not submitting.

On a positive note, the team collectively has lost a total of 36.9 lbs! Well Done!!

We have a person travelling and unable to gain access to a scale. She has reported in that she will have a number for us as soon as she is home tomorrow. Once that is received winners will be announced.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Holy cow Team Gutbusters! We're in the lead! Way to go everyone, how cool is that? Looks like we're waiting on one more team before official results get posted, but we're either in first or second, woo hoo! Let's have another great week. :)
  • bex800
    bex800 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great, keep up the good work everyone xx
  • overw8gosk8
    Options
    Holy cow Team Gutbusters! We're in the lead! Way to go everyone, how cool is that? Looks like we're waiting on one more team before official results get posted, but we're either in first or second, woo hoo! Let's have another great week. :)

Definitely rocking! Fantaubulous job everyone!!

I'm pooped today. Between baseball games, work and sleepovers, I'm ready to turn in the towel. Phew! I'm hoping all this running around counts for a few extra burned calories ;)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

• Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I just checked the standings! We are Awesome!! Let's keep it up, cause The Bod Squad is right on our tails. :)
  • Serendipity0913
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome job we did in Week 1! We had a combined total (All Teams) of 262.4 lbs!!! Amazing!

Here's this week's WINNERS:

Biggest Loser TEAM
    1st - Gutbusters - 1.23%
    2nd - The Bod Squad - 1.04%
    3rd - Dude, Where's My Gut - 0.88%

Biggest Loser INDIVIDUAL
    1st - Shalynlink-Gutbusters - 3.13%
    2nd - Nerdishgirl3-Thin It To Win It - 2.73%
    3rd - robinred2-The Bod Squad - 2.71%

Those close behind were: Mlays005, Sherriediva1, Courtney4805, wahagent05, kbrunner2, matthewsfive and NorwegianGuy

Top Individuals on Each Team:

Mission Slimpossible
    1st - emaemili2 - 1.75%
    2nd - yangjoma - 1.23%
    3rd - DawnArchieAndJacksMummy - 1.09%

The Big Butt Theory
    1st -Mlays005 - 2.39%
    2nd -christinagillette - 1.98%
    3rd - SweeteeBri - 0.76%

Thin It To Win It
    1st - Nerdishgirl3 - 2.73%
    2nd - wahagent05 - 2.12%
    3rd - 303lissy - 1.45%

Dude, Where's My Gut
    1st - JordisTSM - 1.83%
    2nd - cynbet69 - 1.73%
    3rd - W8ingforthesun - 1.72%

Withering A Weigh
    1st - Courtney4805 - 2.19%
    2nd - Lshona - 1.94%
    3rd - melanieleasure - 1.65%

The Slimsons
    1st - Karen_thinmint - 1.76%
    2nd - dillyg08 - 1.38%
    3rd - Suzmom23 - 1.28%

Die Lard
    1st - gethntysear - 1.90%
    2nd - GotToBeMe11 - 1.31%
    3rd - kayak97 - 1.29%

Run Track Minds
    1st - kbrunner2 - 2.12%
    2nd - matthewsfive - 2.02%
    3rd - NorwegianGuy - 2.01%

The Bod Squad
    1st - robinred2 - 2.71%
    2nd - CatherineElizabeth13 - 1.97%
    3rd - kamoore06 - 1.92%

Gutbusters
    1st - Shalynlink - 3.13%
    2nd - Sherriediva1 - 2.22%
    3rd - Bex800 - 1.86%

The Top 10 in the most pounds lost:
    1) Mlays05 - 8.1 lbs
    2) Nerdishgirl3 - 7.0 lbs
    3) Courtney4805 - 6.6 lbs
    4) NorwegianGuy - 5.3 lbs
    5) kbrunner2 - 5.2 lbs
    6) TIE between CatherineElizabeth13, Linzyo and Jose2716 - 5.0 lbs
    7) JordisTSM - 4.8 lbs
    8) robinred2 - 4.6 lbs
    9) matthewsfive - 4.4 lbs
    10)Sherriediva1 - 4.3 lbs

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL!! Let's try to beat our numbers next week. Good luck Everyone!!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Congratulations @Shalynlink on your big first place finish!

Way to go @Sherriediva1 and @bex800 for placing in the top 3 on our team!

Amazing job to everyone on our team - First Place for Team Gutbusters. B)
  • overw8gosk8
    Options
    Congratulations to @Shalynlink Great losses!!

Congratulations to everyone for stepping up to the plate on this challenge. Keep up the momentum for next week!!

We are awesome!!

Go Team Gutbusters! :smiley:
  • GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yay Go Team!!!! Lets keep up the pace and make this another awesome week. B)
  • Shalynlink
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks! I must admit it was a very hard running week for me so that's the reason for the weight loss. Thanks team and we won this weeks challenge!!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My week 2 weigh in is tomorrow and I'm anxious...I'm hoping I won't be retaining water but as I'm one big ache from butt to ankle I'm not holding out much hope. :/
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    My week 2 weigh in is tomorrow and I'm anxious...I'm hoping I won't be retaining water but as I'm one big ache from butt to ankle I'm not holding out much hope. :/
    I'm a little anxious about my weigh-in, too. Just remember the bigger picture, if tomorrow doesn't work out to your expectations, you can look forward to week 3 to improve. Best wishes!

• overw8gosk8
    Options
    Don't be anxious ladies. We all have up days and down days. The important thing is to keep pushing forward, even if you had a bad day. Put the stresses down and move forward. ;)