Team: Thin it to Win it

Replies

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Congratulations Team Thin It To Win It!! You are the 2nd place winners this week! Well done on losing 24.0 lbs this week alone!! Your team has lost the most pounds since April 1 at a whopping 95.6 lbs!! So proud of all of you!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    edited April 2016
    That's incredible ! Woohoo! Good job team
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Good Morning team! Just wanted to update you on a few things!
    First of all, Nicklang02 has beem Eliminated b/c she did not weigh in on time! For the past few weeks she weighed in after 11pm each Friday! I am not sure what happened this week, but this is an example of why we should NOT wait until the last minute to weigh in....anything can happen to cause us to get distracted, and therefore we forget!
    So for our last weigh in plzzzzzz try to weigh in ASAP on your weigh in day! Waiting until 10-11pm will not madgically make you lose any extra weight!
    Getting eliminated affects the entire team...especially those who are really working hard in this challenge to win!

Also, we place 2nd this week, but i truly believe that we would have placed 1st again if Nicklang would have weighed in ON TIME! We needed her to weigh in with a 1 lb loss....she had been losing 2-4 lbs each week. I just wanted to share an example of how your accountability affects everyone involved!

Congrats on 2nd place, we still did an awesome job! Thank you team for your best efforts!
    If we focus "AS A TEAM" and work together this week, we will win the BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE!!!!! :):DB)
    This week will be very important, and i need EVERYONE that has not pushed themselves, to try harder than you have all month long!
    We need 100% participation in the upcoming week, and we need EVERYONE to make sure you weigh in ON TIME!
    Let's get this win TEAM!!!! We can do this!

*** I am not sure if we will get a replacement for nicklang b/c of this being the last week of the challenge!!!!
  • Serendipity0913
    Great message @wahagent05

No, you will not get a replacement. Your team is affected this week due to an elimination but going forward this will not affect the team in Week 4 or for the finale.

You guys are currently in the lead for the finale. Don't let that fool you though. There are other teams hot on your tail and because winners are based on % anyone can take the winning spots. You guys have worked hard, don't stop now.

Good luck!!

• Serendipity0913
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
    So next month is my birthday (may 27th) anywayssss.. I'm scared!!! I was told that my mother wants to take me to the beach, play some volleyball, swim and cookout.

Yeahhh... I'm not getting into a swimsuit looking like this...

I got a few weeks to try to push my butt into a bikini!!!

... And look good while doing it lol
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    So next month is my birthday (may 27th) anywayssss.. I'm scared!!! I was told that my mother wants to take me to the beach, play some volleyball, swim and cookout.

Yeahhh... I'm not getting into a swimsuit looking like this...

I got a few weeks to try to push my butt into a bikini!!!

... And look good while doing it lol

I am actually going with a group of ladies to the beach that same weekend!! I know my body is NO WHERE near bikini ready but any weight I lose will help me feel a little more confident!
  • slgibbs1987
    Great job team on coming in second place!! Here comes the final week for April!! Team Thin It WILL Win It!!

What are you going to do or have you done to make this week your best week yet??

My goal til my weigh in day is no eating fast food. This won't be too difficult for me because I don't eat out a lot. But when I do, it is usually not a good thing and I don't make the best choices.

Also I plan to workout 5 days this week. 3 days of treadmill and 2 days doing the resistant band.

Let's bring it home this week team!!
  • wahagent05
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:

AWWW...hope you start feeling better real soon!!!!!
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    dlv8hin7jk0q.gif

To.....303lissy for being THE BIGGEST LOSERfor week 3 with an amazing weight loss of 5.0 lbs!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Way to go!!!!

Also...2nd place congrats to Supersizemenot for her 4.1 lbs loss
    & 3rd place goes to Mbhck for her 3.4 lbs loss on this week!

Everyone did a great job! Congrats to everyone!!!!

• SuperSizeMeNot
    I'm scared of my next weigh in... I've been binging bad! I've had 4 potatoes today with ranch & butter.. I had 4 shredded chicken sandwiches.. I had an avocado and tomato salad.. There's still dinner...
  • slgibbs1987
    I'm scared of my next weigh in... I've been binging bad! I've had 4 potatoes today with ranch & butter.. I had 4 shredded chicken sandwiches.. I had an avocado and tomato salad.. There's still dinner...

It can be difficult. We can't change the past but we can change the choices we make in the next moment! Stay strong, you got this!
  • slgibbs1987
    Just finished an intense workout on the treadmill. Did some intervals of running, side stepping and backwards walking all at an incline! After I worked up a sweat of doing 30 minutes on the treadmill I jumped in the my 70 degree pool and did some exercises in there! First time being in the pool this summer and it felt great! I do not plan to take advantage of my pool this summer and am going to make it a big part of my workout routine!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

Stay strong this week team!!
  • slgibbs1987
    Beautiful poem!

418010_212670_preview.jpg
  • SuperSizeMeNot
    Stuck to my calories yesterday!
  • wahagent05
    The weekend is always extremely hard for everyone! I think we overeat on the weekends b/c we are so disciplined during the week! One cheat day per week is allowed...just try to enjoy your cheat day in moderation! You should still be using portion control on this day as well! A cheat day doesn't mean that you OVEREAT, it simply means that you may enjoy the food that you desire on this day, but in amounts that will not cause you to get off track!

It is hard to be disciplined w/o a break...this is what causes so many ppl to fail! Enjoy your favorite food, just do so ONCE A WEEK, & in MODERATION!!!!! :)
    ...then on MONDAY...get focused, and get back to healthy eating, workouts and drinking your water! Set small goals, and reach them!!!!
    Good Luck everyone!!!
  • wahagent05
    edited April 2016
    ***ATTENTION TEAMMATES***
    I need EVERYONE to get serious about weighing in ON TIME! We have already lost 1 team member, and have come really close to losing others!
    Plz DO NOT wait until 11:59 pm to weigh in! Your team is really counting on you this week to help take this WIN!
    EVERY POUND COUNTS...including YOURS! If you fail to weigh in on time you will be ELIMINATED...this challenge will be fair to ALL TEAMS involved!
    Once you know your weight, weigh in ASAP, so that your pounds will be counted! We are depending on you to be accountable this week!!!!! Plz DO NOT let your team down!!!

aya5zat2lb6j.jpg

mcxltkqmh38i.png

THIS IS YOUR WEIGH IN DAY!!!

SATURDAY- darklilly45
    MONDAY-Ellebee332, Strength_76, & Supersizemenot
    TUESDAY- wickedlovely2539
    THURSDAY-Slgibbs1987

The other 8 teammates....your weigh-in day is on FRIDAY with the rest of the team!

• SuperSizeMeNot
    I already did my weigh in today, 229.12
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Woooot happy monday folks! Went on a lovely 90 minute hike yesterday to celebrate the gorgeous weather, now I'm ready to face this week head on!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Happy Monday! Looking forward to my run/walk tonight :) I'll be on week 2 day 2 for the c25K app!

How is everyone doing today?